Science News

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2885 Jun 5, 2014
Morning everyone!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2886 Jun 5, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Morning everyone!
Good morning Ricky. Gonna saw some butternut lumber today.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#2887 Jun 5, 2014
Hi everyone!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#2888 Jun 5, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Ricky. Gonna saw some butternut lumber today.
What will you be making positronium ?

Hi Susan :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2889 Jun 5, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you be making positronium ?
Hi Susan :)
I' ve sawed the logs into wide boards for some paneling but I'll have to wait a year for them to dry properly but that's ok

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#2890 Jun 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I' ve sawed the logs into wide boards for some paneling but I'll have to wait a year for them to dry properly but that's ok
I am quite envious of anyone who has carpenter skills or who is in touch with their creative side of the brain. I have NONE!! Oh but if I did .. the projects I would have planned !!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2891 Jun 6, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite envious of anyone who has carpenter skills or who is in touch with their creative side of the brain. I have NONE!! Oh but if I did .. the projects I would have planned !!
That's cool. Everybody has their own unique talents.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2893 Jun 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I' ve sawed the logs into wide boards for some paneling but I'll have to wait a year for them to dry properly but that's ok
I wish I had a room made of cedar, I had a friend who had a cedar room and it always smelled great!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2894 Jun 8, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
Hi everyone!
hi Susan & Hatti!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#2895 Jun 8, 2014
Hey everyone!

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#2896 Jun 9, 2014
Yea !! It's Monday !

Okay not really but what's the alternative ?!:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2897 Jun 9, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I had a room made of cedar, I had a friend who had a cedar room and it always smelled great!
I wish I had some cedar. Not much around here though.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2898 Jun 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I had some cedar. Not much around here though.
i honestly can't remember the last time I had any cider, can't you get it off the internet?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2899 Jun 10, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Yea !! It's Monday !
Okay not really but what's the alternative ?!:)
lol well you could say that on Monday night when Monday is almost over? Lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2900 Jun 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>i honestly can't remember the last time I had any cider, can't you get it off the internet?
Cider? I make hard cider. It makes wood hard too. lol

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#2901 Jun 11, 2014
Howdy everyone.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2902 Jun 11, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
Howdy everyone.
Hi Susan.... sup?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Rosa

#2903 Jun 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Susan.... sup?
Not much. You?

Good morning folks.:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2904 Jun 12, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. You?
Good morning folks.:)
Not much Susan. Just making repair estimates for some of the firm's equipment. Some of this stuff here hasn't been used in years and there is an increasing need for some of these things to work right as purely private business picks up.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2905 Jun 13, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Cider? I make hard cider. It makes wood hard too. lol
Oh my! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The conscious God or the inanimate nature 9 min THE LONE WORKER 47
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Chimney1 201,596
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 28 min ChristineM 16,197
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 41 min Romanov 40,738
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 4 hr ChristineM 222
Scientists create vast 3-D map of universe, val... 5 hr Chazofsaints 18
News Book aims to prove existence of God (Nov '09) Wed ChristineM 96
More from around the web