Morning! lol

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2498 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Get any sleep last night? lol
Sublime probably stayed up all night playing with his new toy! We won't be seeing him around for a couple of hours. At this very moment his thumbs are sore and he is snoring away. Zzzzzzz

(shhh...don't wake him!) lol

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2499 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
My boys were out at the bus this AM with my wife. They said to the neighbor two houses over (we are good friends with him and his wife ... we usually do Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve with them), "my dad got the Xbox one last night."

My neighbor said, "already? He went and hung out with the midnight crew? I'm getting mine in the mail today, but I've never hung out with the midnight crew?"

First time for me. It was an interesting experience to say the least. On my way there, my wife texted me and asked if folks were camping out in tents, lol. It was a total geekfest, but not camping out in tents bad.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2500 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My boys were out at the bus this AM with my wife. They said to the neighbor two houses over (we are good friends with him and his wife ... we usually do Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve with them), "my dad got the Xbox one last night."
My neighbor said, "already? He went and hung out with the midnight crew? I'm getting mine in the mail today, but I've never hung out with the midnight crew?"
First time for me. It was an interesting experience to say the least. On my way there, my wife texted me and asked if folks were camping out in tents, lol. It was a total geekfest, but not camping out in tents bad.
Did we wake you?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2501 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Get any sleep last night? lol
3 hours of sleep. I didn't get home until close to one. Then I unpacked it and set it up, had to install a patch for the system, and one for the game, set my profile up, and set the kinect up.

After that, I played 5 games of CoD and it was 3. So, I went to bed. I did pretty good for having never played it. No games with a negative kill death ratio (my ratio average was about 1.5 ... K/D ratio is all I care about) and my team won all the games, except one.

Some guys I was playing with were already level 54 or something. I was level 3. I asked him, hey man, how'd you get to level 54 already. He said man you can't just ask that ... you gotta talk to General Patton, first. I was like ooooookay ... whatever. I'm thinking he either works for Microsoft or the game developer, or was someone given one pre-launch for review or testing.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2502 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Sublime probably stayed up all night playing with his new toy! We won't be seeing him around for a couple of hours. At this very moment his thumbs are sore and he is snoring away. Zzzzzzz
(shhh...don't wake him!) lol
LMAO.

I was up at 6. I wanted to surprise my boys and tell them. They were so happy.

They want to play tonight ... I was teasing them and said, no, I'm playing ... it's MY XBOX. My one son said, well it's some of mommy's too. She makes money. I said teasingly, no, all her money went to pay the gas bill. Bamby was laughing.

I feel pretty good for 3 hours. I even worked out this AM before work. My numbers are getting better and better (I'm going to plateau here soon, tho, until I do a bulk cycle, up my calories and protein intake) Down a size in jeans too (the one's Bambi says my butt looks good in)! Today is a good day, so far.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2503 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Did we wake you?
Yeah, it's all your fault. ;p

Level 5

Location hidden

#2504 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
They want to play tonight ... I was teasing them and said, no, I'm playing ... it's MY XBOX. My one son said, well it's some of mommy's too. She makes money. I said teasingly, no, all her money went to pay the gas bill. Bamby was laughing.
I feel pretty good for 3 hours. I even worked out this AM before work. My numbers are getting better and better (I'm going to plateau here soon, tho, until I do a bulk cycle, up my calories and protein intake) Down a size in jeans too (the one's Bambi says my butt looks good in)! Today is a good day, so far.
LOL..I love how your son thinks! It's half mommy's too!! Good comeback about the gas bill. The look on your son's face must have been priceless. Hopefully you make it through the day. Most likely after lunch you will crash. Belly full of carbs, you'll need a nap. Least it's the weekend. You can work on your kill die ratio. I have no idea of what that is, but best of luck with that. LMAO Have fun playing it with the boys!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2505 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
My hubby is down a jean size also. I just wish I could say the same thing about hubby in regards to his butt. His chest, arms and back are getting bigger and bigger. He is maintaining the same weight of 218. But his butt, is slowly disappearing. I'm not happy! He needs to get jeans that fit him cause right now he looks like there's a load in his jeans. lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#2506 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's all your fault. ;p
Oh so sorry! Next time I talk about you I will try to talk in my quiet voice. But I have to warn you, I have no idea of how to use my "quiet voice". I'm used to talking loudly. Not only am I a New Yorker but my son has hearing problems. So in all honesty, I don't know how to whisper. Even when I use sign language to speak to my son, I speak out loud too. It's very loud in my house. LOL

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2507 Nov 22, 2013
I think I just found my next bike:

http://rideapart.com/2013/11/2013-eicma-2014-...

That's nice!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2508 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..I love how your son thinks! It's half mommy's too!! Good comeback about the gas bill. The look on your son's face must have been priceless. Hopefully you make it through the day. Most likely after lunch you will crash. Belly full of carbs, you'll need a nap. Least it's the weekend. You can work on your kill die ratio. I have no idea of what that is, but best of luck with that. LMAO Have fun playing it with the boys!
Kill death is the ratio of how many times you kill other players verses how many times you get killed. You want to kill more than you die. It's how your team wins. Sometimes you get stuck on a bad team tho with a lot of players that do a lot of dying and not so much killing and you will lose. If I'm on a team like that and I do my part (kill more than I die) that's not really my fault ... that my team sucks. So I don't care so much about wins as I do about having a kill death ratio over 1.

Iím on a caffeine buzz, right now (I started drinking coffee a gain this weekend Ö I just offset any calories for cream from my diet Ö cream has so many calories, OMG Ö I was probably drinking 200 calories a day in cream before I started weighing and measuring everything, lol Ö I love cream too and have had to force myself to do with less and a little darker coffee).

Iím sure the crash will come, eventually. I might take a cat nap when I get home and hope for a second wind after that. Bambi will let me sleep in tomorrow AM too, Iím sure. I have a hard time sleeping in anymore, tho.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2509 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
That's nice!
From a Harley to a crotch rocket???

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2510 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>My hubby is down a jean size also. I just wish I could say the same thing about hubby in regards to his butt. His chest, arms and back are getting bigger and bigger. He is maintaining the same weight of 218. But his butt, is slowly disappearing. I'm not happy! He needs to get jeans that fit him cause right now he looks like there's a load in his jeans. lol
LMAO. Bambi drags me to the store if my pants get like that. I have so many clothes in all different sizes. So, Iím covered.

Bambi doesnít like when I get too big,Ö especially my traps, but big they shall be.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2511 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
That's nice!
I've been tossing this around for a few weeks now. Think next week, I'm putting in my reservation.

http://www.eliomotors.com/

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2512 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>From a Harley to a crotch rocket???
I'll keep my harley. Eventually I want to have 3 or 4 bikes. I don't plan on selling any I buy ... I'm just going to keep adding. I'll never get out the money I spent customizing them if I sell them, and in 30 years, it will be cool as all hell to have a 30 year old harley.

If I get a rocket, I can ride both, depending on what type of riding I want to do. It's fun to hit the curves hard and fast on a rocket.

I am paying off my Harley one year early this summer. I want to do some more customizing (K&N air filter, with increased flow and ECU controller) and maybe get a paint job. Then I may get another one or a boat or both (my wife's car will be paid off soon too), and my boss is going to push to get me a big raise next year too.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2513 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>I've been tossing this around for a few weeks now. Think next week, I'm putting in my reservation.
http://www.eliomotors.com/
That looks interesting.

I plan on driving my SUV until it won't drive anymore. I don't like spending a lot of money on a new car every couple of years. I just don't see the value in it. I'd rather have a nice boat and 3 or 4 motor cycles, an outdoor wood burning pizza oven (been thinking about getting one of those, lol), than a new car. I enjoy other things more.

Eventually I'll have to pony up for a new truck or an expensive SUV to pull my boat, however.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2514 Nov 22, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so sorry! Next time I talk about you I will try to talk in my quiet voice. But I have to warn you, I have no idea of how to use my "quiet voice". I'm used to talking loudly. Not only am I a New Yorker but my son has hearing problems. So in all honesty, I don't know how to whisper. Even when I use sign language to speak to my son, I speak out loud too. It's very loud in my house. LOL
I didn't know that you had a son who is hard of hearing. Can he hear at all or does he rely on sign language?

There was a poll the other day about the sexiest accents in the U.S. New York accent was number 2, I think. I didn't expect that. Midwest was way at the bottom. I have a Chicago accent, tho, I think ...from what I have been told:

http://www.yvette.com/howToTalkLikeAChicagoan...

I think itís just my accent, more so than mispronunciation (I totally say "Jieetyet", tho). I wasnít even born in the city (all my siblings were .. I was born just outside), but my folks were born and raised. So, I think you pick it up from your parents.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2515 Nov 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep my harley. Eventually I want to have 3 or 4 bikes. I don't plan on selling any I buy ... I'm just going to keep adding. I'll never get out the money I spent customizing them if I sell them, and in 30 years, it will be cool as all hell to have a 30 year old harley.
If I get a rocket, I can ride both, depending on what type of riding I want to do. It's fun to hit the curves hard and fast on a rocket.
I am paying off my Harley one year early this summer. I want to do some more customizing (K&N air filter, with increased flow and ECU controller) and maybe get a paint job. Then I may get another one or a boat or both (my wife's car will be paid off soon too), and my boss is going to push to get me a big raise next year too.
A man can never have enough toys. Hubby is thinking of putting an addition to the house. Not, it's not to make our bedroom or living room bigger...it's another garage! For more toys!!! I can't park my BMW 750 Li in the garage because we have a 1967 convertible mustang and his 2004 Harley Road King in it. All I care about is...he has to make room for my new toy...the Elio. Hubby says that the Elio is small enough to put it in one of those lawn sheds for storing rider lawn mowers.(lol) He wants to purchase a classic van to rebuild. He wants to widen the driveway so we can bring our Wellcraft boat home from out of dry storage. My neighbors say "when we see a helicopter land in your yard, we are moving". LOL I have to agree with them!! I told him I'm all for selling our home and purchasing a home with 20+ acres. I will let him have all the toys he wants if I can have horses again. I think that's a good deal. Don't you?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2516 Nov 22, 2013
LMFAO:

"Didn't I see uze in Boystown in front of da Manhole?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min Subduction Zone 74,759
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 40 min Dogen 4,048
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 1 hr Dogen 293
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Science 161,953
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr John 115
How can we prove God exists, or does not? (May '15) 2 hr Subduction Zone 501
Is Creationism and Intelligent Design debunked ... 3 hr Dogen 214
More from around the web