Science News

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2366 Nov 18, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think about it, in every NHL game regardless of which team, some Canadian is getting whipped all the time..lol
Hey I'm glad Dallas beat Vancouver. Vancouver is not a team I have ever cheered for.
Wow, your right! Most hockey players are Canadians. My favorite of all time....MARK MESSIER!! Back in the day, I swore I'd marry him! lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2367 Nov 18, 2013
All that matters is their content. If you like their broadcasts and their message, power to them. I don't watch Fox or NBC MSNBC whatever ... People ask me if I know what Hannity said... I told him I don't even know who those guys are. I read my stuff online. I watched some of TopIXs Meatheads Discuss politics And I know that some of the stuff that they are posting is cut and paste. Its so sad that there's not full disclosure send CBC Is publicly funded. I have a relative that rants About the Canadian government.... Is spot on. I bet he knows what you're talking about. I'm going to look up this networking see what I can get on my phone in a few.
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
You would like the way they just speak out. Their sets look a bit cheap, ratings struggling etc...but their content is spot on.
Hard to compete against a publicly funded CBC, who get $1 billion+ of taxpayers money a yr to spew forth their liberal politically correct garbage. Worst yet, the CBC doesn't tell the public all it's employees salaries and expenses, yet it is a publicly funded broadcaster. They hated it when Sun News revealed that the CBC spent over $500,000(again, taxpayers money) for a party with Hollywood Stars at the Toronto Film Fest.
But enough of politics, I get too mad..lol

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2368 Nov 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
All that matters is their content. If you like their broadcasts and their message, power to them. I don't watch Fox or NBC MSNBC whatever ... People ask me if I know what Hannity said... I told him I don't even know who those guys are. I read my stuff online. I watched some of TopIXs Meatheads Discuss politics And I know that some of the stuff that they are posting is cut and paste. Its so sad that there's not full disclosure send CBC Is publicly funded. I have a relative that rants About the Canadian government.... Is spot on. I bet he knows what you're talking about. I'm going to look up this networking see what I can get on my phone in a few.
<quoted text>
I learn what Palin has said recently and what Fox News has reported on recently from liberals. They frequently accuse me of watching Fox News and adoring Palin, but whereas I haven't the slightest clue what she has said or what Fox News has reported on, because I don't follow Palin or watch Fox News, they know all about what Fox News reports on and what Palin has said.

The irony is beyond profound ... it's hilarious. They've become what they despise ... Fox News and Palin followers, lmao!

I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2369 Nov 18, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, your right! Most hockey players are Canadians. My favorite of all time....MARK MESSIER!! Back in the day, I swore I'd marry him! lol
Think I told you this a few yrs ago? They used to have a contest where they bring the Stanley Cup to your home, some NHL players/former players to spend the whole day at your home. Allowed to have some friends etc, BBQ etc....

I was living in a part of Ontario at the time, very rural, small populated area, cottage country. Went to the store one day, guy who owned the store(Charles) says to me..."so did ya see me on tv?" I was like no, why. He says. you didn't hear my family name, we won the Bring Home the Stanley Cup thing? Mark Messier was at my home all day on saturday, with the cup, one helluva party".

I was like why the heck you didn't call me!..lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2370 Nov 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I get alot of news from the net also. MSM will not say the things other sources will.

I only watch the major US news networks to see the hot anchorwoman and see if there is any news that Rick may have ran through the park wearing just his trenchcoat again.(lol)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2371 Nov 18, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I get alot of news from the net also. MSM will not say the things other sources will.
I only watch the major US news networks to see the hot anchorwoman and see if there is any news that Rick may have ran through the park wearing just his trenchcoat again.(lol)
I don't want to hear it 25 times like CNN does... But I'll watch it. I can honestly say I've never watched Fox News. I like one of our local stations in the Bay Area.

See all my typos up there... Not paying much attention today. LOL. Been laughing at a crazy drunk guy.

LOL ... You two crack me up.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2374 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Your avatar reminds me of Chris and he strong arm!
But a strong arm is useless in the face of determination that one can.....still. Right?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2375 Nov 18, 2013
verified_user_acct wrote:
You shouldn't laugh, you should try to help. Recovery requires a lot of patience and love even when the user isn't Iovable.
You just created this account an hour ago. They aren't in recovery. Why did you use to cap I for the word lovable?
Did you bring your vacuum cleaner with you?
;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2376 Nov 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I learn what Palin has said recently and what Fox News has reported on recently from liberals. They frequently accuse me of watching Fox News and adoring Palin, but whereas I haven't the slightest clue what she has said or what Fox News has reported on, because I don't follow Palin or watch Fox News, they know all about what Fox News reports on and what Palin has said.
The irony is beyond profound ... it's hilarious. They've become what they despise ... Fox News and Palin followers, lmao!
I can't be the only one who has noticed this.
Don't worry, you aren't the only one noticing. They seem to more about Fox than I. May they are hearing truth and it is aggravating them and making them angry. I think it riles them to believe that fox preceives the web they weave. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#2378 Nov 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You kiss your momma with that mouth?
I wouldn't kiss your mom with it, that's for sure! I don't know where hers has been, troll. <-o

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#2379 Nov 19, 2013
Morning folks.
Sorry I've been so sporadic about posting. I've just got a lot going on.
Thinks are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2380 Nov 19, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
When you think about it, in every NHL game regardless of which team, some Canadian is getting whipped all the time..lol
Hey I'm glad Dallas beat Vancouver. Vancouver is not a team I have ever cheered for.
Hey I head more stuff this morning about the Vancouver Mayor getting his staff stripped down because he won't resign. If I came in to work and said "who doesn't have a little weekend fun and smoke crack" I would be looking for work lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2381 Nov 19, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I told you this a few yrs ago? They used to have a contest where they bring the Stanley Cup to your home, some NHL players/former players to spend the whole day at your home. Allowed to have some friends etc, BBQ etc....
I was living in a part of Ontario at the time, very rural, small populated area, cottage country. Went to the store one day, guy who owned the store(Charles) says to me..."so did ya see me on tv?" I was like no, why. He says. you didn't hear my family name, we won the Bring Home the Stanley Cup thing? Mark Messier was at my home all day on saturday, with the cup, one helluva party".
I was like why the heck you didn't call me!..lol
Hell with calling you, he should have called ME!!! I probably would have proposed to him. lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2382 Nov 19, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

I'm so fast they can't catch me, I'm like a blur through the park, but you didn't hear that!

I'm practicing to become mayor of Vancouver!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2383 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Thinks are going well. We have our first meeting with our case worker this morning. We think we have all the paperwork filled out. I guess we'll find out.
Kinda snowy here in NH this morning. It's not going to amount to anything, but winter is definitely here.
Good Morning Rotor, no reason to ever apologize. Life happens! Have a good day and stay warm.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2384 Nov 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
I hope things are looking up for you bro!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2385 Nov 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> But a strong arm is useless in the face of determination that one can.....still. Right?
True, but then you've never witnessed Chis wrestling a Alligator one handed!

Here's a recent video of Chris wrestling an alligator 2 handed (she usually used 1 hand

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2386 Nov 19, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning Rotor, no reason to ever apologize. Life happens! Have a good day and stay warm.
Speak of the devil!

Morning Chris! I was seriously worried about you after hearing about all the sink holes opening up under houses near your area! Holy crap!! Isn't that a little scary to you?

Level 5

Location hidden

#2387 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I'm so fast they can't catch me, I'm like a blur through the park, but you didn't hear that!
I'm practicing to become mayor of Vancouver!!
Sounds much like a streaker.

Doesn't take much to become mayor of Vancouver, just basically file your paperwork to run for election when your life is at the lowest crash and burn point of your life. Make sure you test positive on your drug testing. ;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2388 Nov 19, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Speak of the devil!
Morning Chris! I was seriously worried about you after hearing about all the sink holes opening up under houses near your area! Holy crap!! Isn't that a little scary to you?
No sinkholes here. They are all on the west coast of Florida. But, I'm pissed! My homeowners insurance rates have gone up because someone has to pay for the sinkholes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 23 min ChromiuMan 163,785
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Dogen 80,037
News Intelligent design (Jul '15) Sat Dogen 571
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Sat ChromiuMan 222,780
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Fri River Tam 32,582
What's your religion? Fri Zog Has-fallen 4
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
More from around the web