USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#2344 Nov 17, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Sun News TV is giving the Ford brothers a tv show. Should be entertaining, funny, and yet truthful and the same time..lol
But in one sense, it could be a mistake on Sun News. I like Sun News because it doesn't give a heck about political correctness. It's the first news network in Canada to tell it like it is, tell the truth. The first real vocal conservative based news network. They'll said it right out against islam, the nonsense and waste of multicultural programs, corruption with native aboriginal leaders, world affairs, etc whatever. They will even criticize the conservative govt when they do wrong.
The network is struggling though since it is new. Ratings not so high etc. Of course the liberal and left call them "Fox North", just hate Sun News. So in one sense, giving the Ford bros a tv show is a bit of a gimmick to see if it will boost ratings based on the controversies surrounding mayor Ford. I would prefer Sun get better and more popular by continuing telling the truth in journalism and sticking it to liberals and lefties.
Just my rant for the night
Well I hope that network takes off. It took a while for Fox and now it's the biggest name in TV news.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2345 Nov 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I actually slept well last night too, which was a nice change. I actually had dreams. I was sleeping so bad, I don't think I dreamt the past few nights. Boy were those some doozies...
I dreamt that I went to a store in my hometown with my mom ... I was on my cycle and she was in her car. We went into a multistore building ... climbed up to the top, but I lost her on the way down. When I got outside, my bike was gone and so was my mom and her car. I was like wtf?
Then I saw some black guy riding my bike. I stepped in front of him, made him get off, and was trying to make him tell me what he did with my mom (I was walking him around a headlock and banged his head into the wall when he would tell me where she was taken to)... he still wouldn't tell me.
Then I walked him back into the store (still in the headlock). Next thing I know these terrorists (dressed in desert tribesman clothes with turbans) pop out of shipping containers that were in the store, with AK47s, and the police show up and there is a shoot out.
In my dream, I thought to myself, this must be a dream ... there is no way my mom gets kidnapped, my bike gets stolen, and now terrorist show up and have a shoot out with the cops ... this has to be a dream
It seemed so real, tho. Right after thinking that, I woke up.
lol I'm glad I don't live in your house! Lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2346 Nov 18, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
What ya mean, "Canada of all places..."?....lol He could have moved to Pakistan or Equatorial Guinea.
Is your ex bro in law Toronto mayor Rob Ford?...lol
He eventually moved the Washington State lol.

I knew you would catch the "Canada" comment lol

Oh and sorry to hear the Stars whipped up on Canada over the weekend!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2347 Nov 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, I can't wait to see the TV show!
lol!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2348 Nov 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you did to get yourself 86'd? Or was it pulling down your drawers?
;D
What's 86'd?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2349 Nov 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not much of a picture taker ... even when hot ones ride the mechanical bull topless. I'm usually pretty discreet in my appreciation of women and am not one to leer at them ... play it cool.
I'm not sure what to expect at the Panama City bike week. It could be totally different. I like that all the action seems to be at or near the hotel we are staying at, tho. And I like that we will be right on the beach.
sounds like a GREAT time!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Tanner Flats

#2350 Nov 18, 2013
Charles Derwood wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean? Take a deep breath before you post other wise you come off as stoopid.
At least that was your mom sez
What's that?
Mfmmmffmm glurg gasp mmfmmffmmmm
Faster? OK but I'm gonna have to grab your ears.
Is that the best you can do, the your mom routine? I guess when you live on her basement and cash her welfare checks, that's the first thing that would come to your little mind, cretin. <-o

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2351 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What's 86'd?
Kicked out.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2352 Nov 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks.
If that's good, I agree.
If not, nothing ventured, nothing gained,(or lost).
I do have an interest though.
It was good, of course. Interest?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2353 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a GREAT time!
It always is.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2354 Nov 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was good, of course. Interest?
Yes, In patents regarding concepts.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2355 Nov 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, In patents regarding concepts.
If I can be of any assistance to you, let me know.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2358 Nov 18, 2013
PSSSSSST wrote:
<quoted text>
Can also mean assassinated.
Only in your psychotic mind. You don't even know who the post was too. Goofy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2359 Nov 18, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can be of any assistance to you, let me know.
I am as serious as serious can get and I plan to value your assistance above all others and will let you know when all materializes.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2360 Nov 18, 2013
PSSSSSST wrote:
<quoted text>
Can also mean assassinated.
"PSSSSSST" ... Did you just fart?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2361 Nov 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am as serious as serious can get and I plan to value your assistance above all others and will let you know when all materializes.
Your avatar reminds me of Chris and he strong arm!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2362 Nov 18, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am as serious as serious can get and I plan to value your assistance above all others and will let you know when all materializes.
Sounds good.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Level 1

Tanner Flats

#2363 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
"PSSSSSST" ... Did you just fart?
Yes I believe it did, that rectal gaper does a lot of that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2364 Nov 18, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
* listens intently*
Wish I could get this network.
:)<quoted text>
You would like the way they just speak out. Their sets look a bit cheap, ratings struggling etc...but their content is spot on.

Hard to compete against a publicly funded CBC, who get $1 billion+ of taxpayers money a yr to spew forth their liberal politically correct garbage. Worst yet, the CBC doesn't tell the public all it's employees salaries and expenses, yet it is a publicly funded broadcaster. They hated it when Sun News revealed that the CBC spent over $500,000(again, taxpayers money) for a party with Hollywood Stars at the Toronto Film Fest.

But enough of politics, I get too mad..lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2365 Nov 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He eventually moved the Washington State lol.
I knew you would catch the "Canada" comment lol
Oh and sorry to hear the Stars whipped up on Canada over the weekend!
When you think about it, in every NHL game regardless of which team, some Canadian is getting whipped all the time..lol

Hey I'm glad Dallas beat Vancouver. Vancouver is not a team I have ever cheered for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 12 min Eagle 12 - 1,419
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr u196533dm 32,462
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Genesis Enigma 163,074
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 hr Aura Mytha 222,270
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Mon Dogen 78,757
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! Aug 19 Science 814
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web