Science News

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2261 Nov 13, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Good Morning Everyone!! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Voyeur - it must be really cold where you live for you to tell cold jokes. Sorry, it's 84 degrees today in South Florida. While you freeze your ass off, I will be sun tanning pool side. ;)
It so cold Chris that Voyeurs small penis even smaller now an so small I's cant find it to pee an I's need to pee for 2 weeks!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2262 Nov 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Brings Pers breakfast, here's pancakes, sausage, biscuits & gravy an orange juice.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2263 Nov 13, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I'm sick and I can't sleep.
Finished something that I had to get out at work. Then came home in the afternoon. Crashed when I got home. Was sleeping with socks, sweatpants, and two comforters on me and was still freezing.
Went to bed early ... Woke up at 1:30 AM ... Took some medicine and a shower to clean out my sinuses ... Can't sleep now and instead of freezing, I feel hotter than hell.
I only have a low grade fever, tho. Felt like total crap and have gone through a couple boxes of Kleenex. No appetite.
I'm hoping I feel better in the morning and can go to work. I have stuff I gotta get out. Gonna get up early, work out, and give it a go.
That not sound so good Sublime, maybe I's pack up Donkey with medicine an bring you some, I's hope you can make it 2 weeks till we can get there?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2264 Nov 13, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Brings Pers breakfast, here's pancakes, sausage, biscuits & gravy an orange juice.
omg... I think I love you..

That might be the fever talking....
Ummmm I like the sausage big...
Thank you

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2265 Nov 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>omg... I think I love you..
That might be the fever talking....
Ummmm I like the sausage big...
Thank you
Donkey made breakfast special for you's!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2266 Nov 13, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I'm sick and I can't sleep.
Finished something that I had to get out at work. Then came home in the afternoon. Crashed when I got home. Was sleeping with socks, sweatpants, and two comforters on me and was still freezing.
Went to bed early ... Woke up at 1:30 AM ... Took some medicine and a shower to clean out my sinuses ... Can't sleep now and instead of freezing, I feel hotter than hell.
I only have a low grade fever, tho. Felt like total crap and have gone through a couple boxes of Kleenex. No appetite.
I'm hoping I feel better in the morning and can go to work. I have stuff I gotta get out. Gonna get up early, work out, and give it a go.
Sublime, sounds as if your coming down with the flu. All the same symptoms I had a few weeks back. Feel better!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2267 Nov 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello. We have the same symptoms. Bleh. Its 345 in the morning here. Hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go...
Seriously though, I hope you feel better.
:)
What's scaring me is this cough. LOL. Talked to a client yesterday, called me sir. LOL
<quoted text>
You too? I'm going to have to wear a mask around you guys. lol

Feel better Perse!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2268 Nov 13, 2013
You will all be happy to know that we have a cold front coming down and today our high temperatures will only make it into the low 70s, but the winds will make it feel like it's in the 60s. Brrr

Now I've got to dig out my long sleeve shirts and jeans and put away my tank tops and shorts. Winter is here. ;)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2269 Nov 13, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>Donkey made breakfast special for you's!
Yes...I can tell. <3

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2270 Nov 13, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>You too? I'm going to have to wear a mask around you guys. lol
Feel better Perse!
thank you! I've decided to share the love with some annoying people today that I have to be near.

*cough cough*

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2271 Nov 13, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
You will all be happy to know that we have a cold front coming down and today our high temperatures will only make it into the low 70s, but the winds will make it feel like it's in the 60s. Brrr
Now I've got to dig out my long sleeve shirts and jeans and put away my tank tops and shorts. Winter is here. ;)
OMG...horrifying! How will you survive that?

Shall I send a How to build an igloo vid?

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2272 Nov 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Hello. We have the same symptoms. Bleh. Its 345 in the morning here. Hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go...
What's scaring me is this cough. LOL. Talked to a client yesterday, called me sir. LOL
<quoted text>
Sir, lmao!

I think I feel a little bit better. Usually when I get hot and break out in sweat it breaks whatever I have. Hard to tell if I'm on the mend because I'm in a sudafed and ibuprofen stupor.

I did feel really weak after my workout, but it's hard to tell if that is from being sick or eating almost nothing yesterday. My reps didn't seem to suffer, tho. I'm glad I pushed myself to do it ... don't want to eff up my schedule.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2273 Nov 13, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I grew up just outside Chicago. We didn't get snow like that. That's a lotta snow.
My folks always have a truck with a plow and my FIL uses a front end loader tractor, but a cat d7 is a whole different level.
We do here once in a while. Our firm is in the snow belt area of New york. As far as the cat goes, I agree it is a whole new level.
I've been reclaiming farmland with it. It is a very old one and boy is it a monster. Just starting it takes about 20 minutes. Amazingly it is extremely fuel efficient in comparison to the work it can do.
If we get one of those special snow days, it certainly will do the job.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2274 Nov 13, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Sublime, my freezer isn't set at 23 degrees ;)
(lol)
I DO NOT miss those temps! If I ever get an itch for cold weather I will go into my local Walgreens and step inside their freezer. Should only last a few moments before I am reminded.
It's not common that we get this cold, even in the dead of winter. Our normal high this time of year is 62. We are only supposed to get up to 45 today and then back down to the low 20s tonight. We had some rain that turned into light snow last night and we might get snow once or twice a year, usually not more than a half inch or a couple inches. It's unusually cool.

20s don't bother me. I've gone ice fishing (fish were frozen in about 10 minutes) and skiing all day when it was 0 and it didn't bother me at all. When I was in high school one time it got down to negative 70 with the windchill. They closed school, not because of snow, but because it was so cold. You can always dress for the cold.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2275 Nov 13, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>That not sound so good Sublime, maybe I's pack up Donkey with medicine an bring you some, I's hope you can make it 2 weeks till we can get there?
LOL, thanks Donkey!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2276 Nov 13, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Sublime, sounds as if your coming down with the flu. All the same symptoms I had a few weeks back. Feel better!
Thanks. I don't think it's the flu. I get a shot every year. I think/hope it was just a 24 hour bug.

I think I feel better, but I am still sweating a little bit and that's not normal. It's possible the meds are masking the symptoms. My sinuses seem better today. I've only had to blow my nose 15 times today so far.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2277 Nov 13, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you feel better too, Perse!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2278 Nov 13, 2013
I know, right? Hello...

I know I sound like a girl.

You're right about that last bit of fire it's like your body giving up the illness. i hope that is the case.

Yeah, keep working that hot bod...heaven forbid.

:D
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, lmao!
I think I feel a little bit better. Usually when I get hot and break out in sweat it breaks whatever I have. Hard to tell if I'm on the mend because I'm in a sudafed and ibuprofen stupor.
I did feel really weak after my workout, but it's hard to tell if that is from being sick or eating almost nothing yesterday. My reps didn't seem to suffer, tho. I'm glad I pushed myself to do it ... don't want to eff up my schedule.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2279 Nov 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We do here once in a while. Our firm is in the snow belt area of New york. As far as the cat goes, I agree it is a whole new level.
I've been reclaiming farmland with it. It is a very old one and boy is it a monster. Just starting it takes about 20 minutes. Amazingly it is extremely fuel efficient in comparison to the work it can do.
I bet.

I have family in Glens Falls. That's probably south of the snow belt.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2280 Nov 13, 2013
Beautiful scenery? Oh, and good morning!
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We do here once in a while. Our firm is in the snow belt area of New york. As far as the cat goes, I agree it is a whole new level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 32 min Dogen 77,137
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 222,049
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Dogen 162,576
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr The FACTory 941
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 2 hr The FACTory 4,334
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 2 hr Dogen 448
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr The FACTory 32,301
More from around the web