Science News

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2097 Oct 31, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Cool video! I find the sharks mesmerizing. I see them all the time when I'm out on the boat.
They're beautiful creatures. I remember once we were saltwater fishing off a rock jetty in San Diego. There was a dock where we pulled mussels for bait. I reached down in the water to get one and a five or six foot shark pass right under my hand, it was a sicklefin smooth hound. Let's say my romance with water was temporarily suspended. Same place I caught a baby about a foot and half long.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2098 Oct 31, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>This video is amazing. Dolphins are so smart. We have them in our waters. I've actually had them follow the boat a few times.
On Monday our local beach was closed and had a red flag warning. Sharks were spotted by the lifeguards.
I'm sure you do! What kind of shark were they seeing? I should have gone into Marine biology....:(

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2099 Oct 31, 2013
Doing a fly by today

So I have an appointment at the Dentist today, is there anything creepier than a dentist on Halloween? lol

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2100 Oct 31, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Doing a fly by today
So I have an appointment at the Dentist today, is there anything creepier than a dentist on Halloween? lol

Tour through the cryptkeeper's crypt

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2101 Oct 31, 2013
We are doing the Panama City Beach bike rally next year, Chris.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2102 Oct 31, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>The snowbird invasion has already begun. There's a lot of milky white people on the beach swimming at sun down. Only native Floridians know that sundown is the worst time to swim, especially during the mullet run. Doesn't take a fool to figure out who the snowbirds are. lol
So white they attract sharks like a fishing lure..lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2103 Oct 31, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wishing that too. Do you think Santa can make good on those? Its the only thing I'm asking for and I have been VERY VERY good this year !:)
I saw on the news this morning, one of the American channels I get, some guy won $3 million a few days ago. He won $10 mill a few yrs ago. How lucky can you be eh!

I'm sure you been good...(whistles)

Catch y'all later

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#2104 Oct 31, 2013
Hey I just wanted you guys know that I'm moving this weekend so probably tomorrow sometime, I'm going to be taking apart the computer.
I'll be off line till I get things set up in the new place. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#2105 Oct 31, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the news this morning, one of the American channels I get, some guy won $3 million a few days ago. He won $10 mill a few yrs ago. How lucky can you be eh!
I'm sure you been good...(whistles)
Catch y'all later
Be safe NW !:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#2106 Oct 31, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hey I just wanted you guys know that I'm moving this weekend so probably tomorrow sometime, I'm going to be taking apart the computer.
I'll be off line till I get things set up in the new place. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone.
Isn't there a song that says ... Burning down the house !?

LOL !:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#2107 Nov 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Sounds like fun! Lol

Morning everyone!

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#2108 Nov 1, 2013
Throws back covers. Morning.Anyone got the coffee on?

;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#2109 Nov 1, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Miss Susan . I hope you are felling better .
Thank you Miss Hatti. Finally starting to feel human again, although still not back to normal. My doctor says it takes about three months.

This is all Ricky's fault! He infected his money. lol

Level 9

Location hidden

#2110 Nov 1, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Will miss you Handsome! And good luck with the move.

<3

Level 9

Location hidden

#2111 Nov 1, 2013
Afternoon happy people!

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2112 Nov 1, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
We are doing the Panama City Beach bike rally next year, Chris.
Panama City is up in the panhandle of Florida. Seven hours away from where I am.

Have tons of fun! And as always, Ride Safe!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2113 Nov 1, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you do! What kind of shark were they seeing? I should have gone into Marine biology....:(
I'm not exactly sure what kind of sharks they were.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2114 Nov 1, 2013
Just got in from the Vet's office. Lily, my english mastiff had a drain inserted into the floppy part of her ear. A few weeks ago, she shook her head and broke a blood vessel. Vet said to try using ice times a day. Well, this morning the floppy part of her ear looked like a ravioli. Now, the poor thing has to wear a cone around her head and a drain in her ear for 3 weeks.

All of a sudden she forgot how to walk. My poor Lily. So sad to watch. It breaks my heart.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2115 Nov 1, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Afternoon happy people!
Hey Susan, How are you feeling? I'm hoping your 100% better! The money in Ricky's wallet is burning a hole in his pocket and there is no one better than you to get it and go on a shopping spree.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2116 Nov 1, 2013
DUH ME!! I should have read Sue's earlier post about Ricky's money infecting her.

Stay away for Ricky's wallet for now. I'm sure someone here will come up with the antidote very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Science 162,503
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 hr Science 222,013
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 - 32,252
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 5 hr Science 854
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Science 77,044
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 12 hr Dogen 4,321
Can the universe be God's brain? (Jun '07) Mon The FACTory 101
More from around the web