of 48
Next Last

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#954 Aug 23, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. An excellent example for you kids of "What goes around, comes around."
Heh, heh. My mom keeps telling me that.

Level 9

Location hidden

#955 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking Disney. I get a resident discount.
Oh, and lots of sugar.
Yes! When are we leaving?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#956 Aug 23, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! When are we leaving?
Soon as the bairn's old enough to enjoy it...

Level 9

Location hidden

#957 Aug 23, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as the bairn's old enough to enjoy it...
Darn!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#958 Aug 24, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn!
Hello everybody!!

How are Double Fine's subjects doing?

Level 5

#959 Aug 24, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Job hunting.
Circumstances have changed. My father had a massive fatal heart attack, so I'm moving to be closer to my mother.
Oh no...

I am very sorry to hear, Sue. Realy and truly so. I have seen you replied to someone that he was only 59, that is still so young!

I am not very good at things like this, not having dealt with death that often. But if I can give you a kind word, your father would have passed knowing that he had raised a magnificent daughter. I bet right up to the end, you were his pride and joy.

Kudos to you for moving closer to your mother, I think you know how much I value family ties! I really wish you and your mother well. I do hope that in time, acceptance will come.

You keep that chin up, Princess.

<3

Level 9

Location hidden

#960 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...
I am very sorry to hear, Sue. Realy and truly so. I have seen you replied to someone that he was only 59, that is still so young!
I am not very good at things like this, not having dealt with death that often. But if I can give you a kind word, your father would have passed knowing that he had raised a magnificent daughter. I bet right up to the end, you were his pride and joy.
Kudos to you for moving closer to your mother, I think you know how much I value family ties! I really wish you and your mother well. I do hope that in time, acceptance will come.
You keep that chin up, Princess.
<3
*sniff*

Thank you darling. I was away from Topix - oh no! lol - for months while my mom and I sorted things out.

I'm doing much better now and able to think of the good things rather than just missing him. It certainly brought home to me how important it is to live life to the fullest.

<3

Level 5

#962 Aug 24, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*sniff*
Thank you darling. I was away from Topix - oh no! lol - for months while my mom and I sorted things out.
I'm doing much better now and able to think of the good things rather than just missing him. It certainly brought home to me how important it is to live life to the fullest.
<3
Really good that you are coming to terms with it. As for living one's life to the fullest, true that. Always leave your loved ones on a good foot.

I must say, I am proud of the way our little tribe - the Disciples of Double Fine - has come together with condolences and kind words. We really aren't a bad bunch

Level 5

#963 Aug 24, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue, I am so sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to you and your family . I am sure you Mother appreciates what you are doing.
"He spoke well who said that graves are the footprints of angels." -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Hatti!

Where have you been?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#964 Aug 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatti!
Where have you been?
Hello Double Fine .

I have been looking for you !:)

I have been busy sailing the sea called "Life" . Where ever the wind blows me , I've been riding through the storms . LOL !!

Hope things are well with you . You have been missed by many .:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min It aint necessari... 122,071
Evidence for God. (Aug '13) 22 min ChristineM 334
How Life's Code Emerged From Primordial Soup (Sep '09) 27 min The Dude 55
Darwin on the rocks 32 min The Dude 453
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 2 hr Jaimie 174,554
Science News (Sep '13) 6 hr Ricky F 2,892
Elon Musk: artificial intelligence is our bigge... Wed Ooogah Boogah 6

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE