_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning.
Top of the morning to you Susan

And the rest of the day to everyone else

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#710 Jun 3, 2013
Hello ChristineM and all. Hope you are all well today.
:)
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
...And other interesting subjects??
What on earth could be more interestng than the Incredible humility of Double Fine?
There is nothing more interesting, but whatever are we to do if you are no longer visiting to help entertain and amuse us? Hmmmm?

Please come back again on occasion. I get you aren't bothered being away, but it's bothering me, if I may say.'~)

Peace to you and yours :)

Level 5

Location hidden

#711 Jun 3, 2013
Ahha, went back a page and noticed ... PESCreate.

Please may I introduce myself ... again now. I came to Topix in June at Top Stories where I quickly got into a mess in a joke thread of all things ... so I ran >>>>>>> >>... to main forum in June of last year. Then I quickly ran >>>>>>> >>>>>>>.. . away from all the fun there in July and went to Offbeat for a time and then I ran >>>>>>> >>>>>>... from there back to main and Internet troll forum. Oh my, I truly have no idea how I found that place, but I've most certainly learned how to get around since arriving there.

Alias Trish was the first profile I made after PS helped encourage me to do so. I was gray Trish before that out of the USA. HAHAHA, I guess I was clueless as to what free speech meant and I lost first profile within two months. I went back to gray in frustration (address changed to Missouri - new lines installed apparently) and then PESCreate.

Those are my initials and I rather thought myself a creative sort and this was intended to be a recreation with hopes of having learned valuable lessons. I tell you now ... I learned very little up to that point and when I lost PESCreate in January, I think, I was really bummed out.

Just wanted you to know ... I do have one sock other than this one, though I never intend to reveal it, nor will I bring it to this forum or thread. I'll not sneak up on you with it either.

I do not care to PM much as I very much do not trust them ... I encountered several socks before I really understood what they were capable of. Dirty socks ... drawers full of them and the games they like to play on newbies or even those that don't quickly catch on. I'm not really a gamer in the sense some really enjoy, so I was seriously at a disadvantage, but they learned me but proper and I do believe I'm better able to conduct myself and I believe even Topix and I have come to an understanding of sorts ...(haha) on what I should dare speak a loud in public.

If I'm any trouble, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm normally respectful of others, but I'm not a door mat and I'm known as the gal who will tell others things some only think.:O I'll try not to post this long or get carried away with verbal vomit too much from here on out. Thanks for letting me play along with you all.

Peace and Out :)

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#712 Jun 3, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hello ChristineM and all. Hope you are all well today.
<quoted text>
There is nothing more interesting, but whatever are we to do if you are no longer visiting to help entertain and amuse us? Hmmmm?
Please come back again on occasion. I get you aren't bothered being away, but it's bothering me, if I may say.'~)
Peace to you and yours :)
Morning Trish

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#713 Jun 3, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Trish
Morning, kids.

Level 5

Location hidden

#714 Jun 3, 2013
Good Morning right back at ya Christine and Mike :)

Hey Mike,... everytime I see you I always remember trying to convince you to bring your guitar over across the bridge to St. Pete (Gulfport) so you can wow them with your music abilities.

I'm gonna try to get back down there real soon myself.

"It's on the first and the seventh, eleventh and twentysecond. You don't need an invitation ... cause you're already expected."

That was part of their theme song at the Blueberrypatch.org . It may appear just for the longtime hippies, but I assure you ... all walks of life have passed through and many still travel when able to get right back. It's awesome!:)

L8r

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#715 Jun 3, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Good Morning right back at ya Christine and Mike :)
Hey Mike,... everytime I see you I always remember trying to convince you to bring your guitar over across the bridge to St. Pete (Gulfport) so you can wow them with your music abilities.
I'm gonna try to get back down there real soon myself.
"It's on the first and the seventh, eleventh and twentysecond. You don't need an invitation ... cause you're already expected."
That was part of their theme song at the Blueberrypatch.org . It may appear just for the longtime hippies, but I assure you ... all walks of life have passed through and many still travel when able to get right back. It's awesome!:)
L8r
I'll get there one of these days. Not a lot of time, you know?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#716 Jun 3, 2013
Hi, guys.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#717 Jun 3, 2013
Well hello everyone. Thought this thread had died. Hope you are well.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#718 Jun 3, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello Susan.

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#719 Jun 3, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Topix threads don't die; they just fade away.

Hi Princess.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#720 Jun 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess.
It's better to burn out , than fade away...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ymfx_def-l...

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#721 Jun 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It's better to burn out , than fade away...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ymfx_def-l...

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#722 Jun 4, 2013
That was a nice little flurry of activity

Good morning all

Oh and Mac, the rest of the day to yourself…

Level 9

Location hidden

#723 Jun 4, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Susan.
Hey Dan!

Level 9

Location hidden

#724 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess.
So true. So be careful what one posts since it's there forever. Yikes!

Level 9

Location hidden

#725 Jun 4, 2013
So who has an answer they want to give here?

http://www.topix.com/forum/denver/T5R4ED2JTE5...

Level 5

Location hidden

#726 Jun 5, 2013
Hello,
It's so nice to see you all again. I had met DF at Top Stories in a thread called "Random" something or other. I'm sure some of you recall. I was so new and I was posting like a frenetic freak and it took a while before he even dared speak to me. I think the first thing he said to me was, "Trish, what do you do?"

Lady Hawthorne had left and then soon after everyone else had as well. Such a shame, it was a fun group.

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#727 Jun 5, 2013
Happy Wednesday, folks.

Level 9

Location hidden

#728 Jun 5, 2013
Hello Mike, Trish, everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 5 min Sketch 173,991
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min ChristineM 116,833
Need clarification on evolution 2 hr Chimney1 17
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 2 hr Chimney1 358
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Chimney1 137,109
New review critical of "Origins" 3 hr The Dude 37
Can the universe be God's brain? (Jun '07) 13 hr susanblange 70
•••

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••