Teach evolution as the fact it is

Teach evolution as the fact it is

There are 41 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Teach evolution as the fact it is. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The opening salvo in the evolution wars was fired in Kentucky. In 1922, it was the first state to consider a law banning the teaching of evolution in the public schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#41 Jan 23, 2013
I like challenging belief with experiments; that's science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Into The Night 23,571
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min It aint necessari... 216,904
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 34 min ChromiuMan 154,837
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr IB DaMann 48,837
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 9 hr One way or another 179,742
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 16 hr GoTrump 1,047
Evolution in action (May '16) Wed Thick cockney cha... 36
More from around the web