Allah created you
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2013
My brothers and sisters, worship the one true God, Almighty Allah. He created you, not mindless evolution. Educate yourself and you will see I tell the truth.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Oh no, another brain dead joker.

So what is your evidence that supports this nonsense. Please no quotes from a book written by any thieving sheep screwers.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#3 Mar 8, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
My brothers and sisters, worship the one true God, Almighty Allah.
I'm sorry, this is a science forum. You're preaching. Preaching is for the religious forum.
A humble msulim wrote:
He created you, not mindless evolution. Educate yourself and you will see I tell the truth.
It is because we are educated that we accept evolution. Allah may or may not exist. But if He does, it used evolution.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#4 Mar 8, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
My brothers and sisters, worship the one true God, Almighty Allah. He created you, not mindless evolution. Educate yourself and you will see I tell the truth.
you're right that evolution didn't create us, but it's not Allah it's God.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Mar 8, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, this is a science forum. You're preaching. Preaching is for the religious forum.
<quoted text>
It is because we are educated that we accept evolution. Allah may or may not exist. But if He does, it used evolution.
It's a evolution vs religion forum.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a science against religion forum if you are going to put ti that way.

Actually it is a evolution against retarded fundamentalist literalist forum.

Neither evolution nor science is against religion. It is against Bible literalists, but then all science is against that nonsense.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is by the way the same God.(shrug)

That is WHY Judaism, Islam and Christianity are Abrahamic religions. Because they all worship the God of Abraham. The only difference being the petty details of how you believe.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't comment on which forum you are accessing this from, since Topix cross-connects many of their threads across many of their forums. I myself however am posting from a science forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution

But since Humble Muslim is apparently only here to preach I suggested his posts were far more suited for the proper forum, such as this one:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion

And if you are here to preach I propose that same forum would also be suitable.

Of course you are welcome to stay if you have an interest in learning. You may not acquire that interest but you will at least gain at least some education.

:-)

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If Allah is real or not, how would you know unless you investigate for yourself? That's what science is all about, trying to find the truth objectively. No?

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Arabic term for God.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#10 Mar 9, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>If Allah is real or not, how would you know unless you investigate for yourself? That's what science is all about, trying to find the truth objectively. No?
And that's fine. So all you need do now is demonstrate how this God of yours can be tested in an objectively verifiable manner via the scientific method.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 Mar 9, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is the Arabic term for God.
There's a difference, can't believe a atheist doesn't know the difference between a religion.

Allah didn't have a son.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Allah didn't have a son.
Details, details...
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#13 Mar 9, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's fine. So all you need do now is demonstrate how this God of yours can be tested in an objectively verifiable manner via the scientific method.
Carchar King, details aside, you are both otherwise on the same page. Brothers in monotheism! Praise be to the God/Allah of Ibrahim! Feel free to help him out.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Sorry this isn't my religion like I'm going to spread the word of Allah.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Sorry this isn't my religion like I'm going to spread the word of Allah.
The name is irrelevant. It could be called Bob the Builder for all I care. So all you need do now is demonstrate how this God of yours can be tested in an objectively verifiable manner via the scientific method. Thanks in advance.

“In God we trust”

Level 7

Cape Town, South Africa

#17 Mar 20, 2013
And then prove to me that God doesn't exist.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
And then prove to me that God doesn't exist.
You have that backwards.

It is up to the person making the positive claim to prove his point.

In other words it is up to your to prove that your god does exist.

If you don't, for debate purposes at least, he does not exist.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#19 Mar 20, 2013
A humble msulim wrote:
You may be right and he did create allah you, and me, but you gotta consider allah the possibilities. It may not be allah or nothing. Evolution may have been part of the plan.

Allah consider it.

Level 9

#20 Mar 20, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is irrelevant. It could be called Bob the Builder for all I care. So all you need do now is demonstrate how this God of yours can be tested in an objectively verifiable manner via the scientific method. Thanks in advance.
I love that show. I like Fireman Sam and Rory the Racing Car too. It's for the kid in me.

Level 9

#21 Mar 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference, can't believe a atheist doesn't know the difference between a religion.
Allah didn't have a son.
That he knows of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 11 min Dogen 27,479
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 26 min MADRONE 159,382
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr yehoshooah adam 2,046
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,601
News Intelligent Design Education Day 19 hr Subduction Zone 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Sat Regolith Based Li... 219,629
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) Feb 23 Sentinel 1,758
More from around the web