Bill Nye argues teaching creationism ...

Bill Nye argues teaching creationism disadvantages kids, hurts America

There are 44 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Bill Nye argues teaching creationism disadvantages kids, hurts America. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Beloved Science Guy Bill Nye no doubt lost a few longtime fans this week when he posted a web video titled " Creationism Is not Appropriate for Children " to the Big Think Youtube channel on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#44 Sep 15, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>The only oddity I believe in is my power to transform atheists into idiots.
You were once a non-believer?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Sep 15, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>The answer to your why is that you can't cope with the child abuse sanctioned by the elite heroes of science.
http://everythingimportant.org/Einstein_worsh...
You just pissed because nobody worships you. Hell, nobody even takes you seriously.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46 Sep 15, 2012
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You just pissed because nobody worships you. Hell, nobody even takes you seriously.
So you attack those opposed to child abuse with the excuse that your accusers jealousy seek to abuse children themselves. You are either sick or confused.
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#47 Sep 15, 2012
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>So you attack those opposed to child abuse with the excuse that your accusers jealousy seek to abuse children themselves. You are either sick or confused.
Wow. You really are mentally insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min scientia potentia... 48,405
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 17 min Genesis Enigma 154,616
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min slurps8414 216,617
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr ChristineM 23,486
Might life have spontaneously have started mill... 3 hr It aint necessari... 638
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 4 hr Aura Mytha 179,708
Richard Dawkins tells the truth 5 hr Timmee 7
More from around the web