Math Professor destroys Atheist

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#128 Feb 8, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> You are free to invent whatever definition of science that your shit-throwing chimpanzee mind perfers. For me, science is whatever the discoverers of the laws of nature say science is.
everythingimportant.org/SeanPitman/
From the vitriol in your post, I would say Bluenose gave you the red ass. Aaah! Direct hit. He sank your battleship.

You know nothing of science that anyone sane person would ever take seriously.

“Maccullochella macquariensis”

Since: May 08

Melbourne, Australia

#129 Feb 8, 2014
Shubee wrote:
No one? Here is proof of some in the scientific community worshiping Einstein and proof that they direct their children to worship Einstein. everythingimportant.org/Einstein_worship
ROFL! Quoting yourself to help "prove" you argument? Oh, I get it. You're just taking you lead from the bible where fundy nutjobs (like you) say the bible is true because the bible says so. No wonder your a hopeless, wannabe, never was, loser.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#130 Feb 8, 2014
Bluenose wrote:
Quoting yourself to help "prove" you argument? Oh, I get it.
No you don't. You obviously don't understand that I copied a page produced by Einstein worshipers where sycophants like you direct their children to worship Einstein.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#131 Feb 9, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> No one? Here is proof of some in the scientific community worshiping Einstein and proof that they direct their children to worship Einstein. everythingimportant.org/Einstein_worship
From everythingstupid, of course. Meh.

Melbourne, Australia

#132 Feb 9, 2014
Ooh! Somebody's negatively judged my post. I'm so heartbroken. Boo-hoo-hoo...
Level 6

Location hidden

#133 Feb 9, 2014
Bluenose wrote:
Ooh! Somebody's negatively judged my post. I'm so heartbroken. Boo-hoo-hoo...
Don't think of your rank as a negative. Just accept that you rank very high in terms of being clueless, rude and wrong.

Melbourne, Australia

#134 Feb 9, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Don't think of your rank as a negative. Just accept that you rank very high in terms of being clueless, rude and wrong.
Another irony meter bites the dust...

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#135 Feb 14, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Don't think of your rank as a negative. Just accept that you rank very high in terms of being clueless, rude and wrong.
Shubee!

You're back off your meds!

And deluded as you were a year ago.

Still peddling your snake oil trying to win some converts who haven't seen your schtick before, eh?
Level 6

Location hidden

#136 Feb 14, 2014
greymouser wrote:
Shubee!
You're back off your meds!
And deluded as you were a year ago.
I stand with the many courageous political activists and heroes of science listed at everythingimportant.org .
Level 6

Location hidden

#137 Feb 16, 2014
Bluenose wrote:
No one in the scientific community "bows down" to Einstein or anyone else for that matter. The scientific community accepts the evidence.
Then you're obviously not a scientist since an award-winning hymn that praises Einstein for his divinity is undeniable proof that Einstein is worshiped.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#138 Feb 16, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I stand with the many courageous political activists and heroes of science listed at everythingimportant.org .
Nobody gives crap about your EverythingRetarded website. Especially the many courageous political activists and heroes of science.
Level 6

Location hidden

#139 Feb 16, 2014
MikeF wrote:
Nobody gives crap about ... the many courageous political activists and heroes of science.
Most certainly the evolutionists that only care about evolutionism feel as you do.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#140 Feb 17, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Most certainly the evolutionists that only care about evolutionism feel as you do.
Thanks for the selective and dishonest editing of my post, liar.
Level 6

Location hidden

#141 Feb 17, 2014
MikeF wrote:
Thanks for the selective and dishonest editing of my post, liar.
Your repudiation of modus ponens has been duly noted.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Orlando

#142 Feb 17, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Your repudiation of modus ponens has been duly noted.
OH CRAP! HE'S USING LATIN TERMS!

WE'RE DOOMED!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#143 Feb 18, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Your repudiation of modus ponens has been duly noted.
As is you reputation as a pompous blowhard.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#144 Feb 18, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I stand with the many courageous political activists and heroes of science listed at everythingimportant.org .
At one time, I gave consideration to your arguments.

Then I realized that my time was more valuable elsewhere.

Instead of refuting your desperate. clinging to Biblical never-changing world, I took up a hobby of learning something new every day.

By doing so after all these decades, I still feel the same feelings of wonder and amazement I recall as a child.

Condemn me all you want. Your insistence of fear and guilt is no match for the glory God has bestowed.

Perhaps you should get a real job.

One that shows you are a caretaker of God's creation instead of demanding obedience..
Level 6

Location hidden

#145 Feb 19, 2014
greymouser wrote:
At one time, I gave consideration to your arguments.
Then I realized that my time was more valuable elsewhere.
Serious thought requires deep study. I'm saddened to hear that you only have time for a superficial investigation.
Level 6

Location hidden

#146 Feb 19, 2014
greymouser wrote:
I took up a hobby of learning something new every day.
What is there to learn from shameless conformists to power and the mainstream media? Sadly, you refuse to learn from the many courageous political activists and heroes of science.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#147 Feb 20, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Serious thought requires deep study. I'm saddened to hear that you only have time for a superficial investigation.
Deep is beyond your understanding, as you are the most superficial poster on this entire website. Cue fundie martyr complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min 15th Dalai Lama 83,930
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 20 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,284
No Evidence for Creation, a Global Flood, Tower... 32 min 15th Dalai Lama 44
Time 2 hr Beagle 3
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 hr Genesis Enigma 164,943
Ten Reason Why Evolution Is a Lie (Jul '09) Wed MIDutch 1,996
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Tue Regolith Based Li... 223,191
More from around the web