Math Professor destroys Atheist

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2014
More hilarious laughter ensues. Especially every time one of these diaper rash whiners open their mauls.

Then Atheist professor destroys evolution!!!!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013110...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Atheism? Sorry, you're in the wrong forum. But thanks for admitting your alternative to science is Godmagic.

By the way, math profs can't debunk biology. You need biologists to debunk biology. So far there aren't any that have done that yet.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
Then Atheist professor destroys evolution!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pS5j3XccmUMXX
I agree. That's what he did.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#4 Jan 16, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
He does nothing of the"kind" (excuse the pun). This "professor" is a bumbling Jesus Freak just like you and the video is a crude propaganda restatement of all the inane creationist nonsense we have see over and over again.

Any good science poster here can refute this Christian "student's" list of supposed "problems with evolution."

If this "professor" couldn't, he's either too stupid to be teaching, or a liar working a Jesus freak agenda. My guess is the second.

There is really no limit to how much you Jesus Freaks will LIE in defense of your tawdry religion is there?

“Maccullochella macquariensis”

Since: May 08

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Jan 16, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. That's what he did.
Ah! Proof positive that he did not.

““You must not lose faith ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 16, 2014
I did not even watch...
Shubees endorsement is enough to know nothing got proven,

Sad state of affairs Shubee!

Since halfhearted theories fit here i might put in this question i came across:

The Bible says this:
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Evolution and most scientific theories of origins states that things were made of stuff that already existed.

How do you reconcile these two irreconcilable views?
---
I don't. Darwin does not bother with the very beginning, and i would have to wonder about all the other theories of evolution.

But as if that wasn't enough i would not even know where to begin in explaining the whacky quote from Hebrews.

The worlds?
--- Might that be planets...
Framed by the word of god...
-----got that in one=made in crea-speak
In such a way that things which are seen
---- the planets made by god thus
were not made of things which do appear.
----material as is thus
----- the maker can never be seen since being un-thingy, ergo did make them, as in did not just Word them
----- things now popping out of the blue did not cause planets
---- jesus thingy popping out of the blue did not make planets

Hebrews is a horrific contradictory and mean text i.m.o.

Oh and ADAM did not exist since he was a clay-project.
According to Hebrews this is an impossibility.
Level 6

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2014
MAAT wrote:
most scientific theories of origins states that things were made of stuff that already existed.
That is absolutely incorrect. See

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>That is absolutely incorrect. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pEIj9zcLzp0XX
Religions often spring from pre-existing religions or borrow other religions, present or past. Judaism lead to Christianity and Islam which in turn have broken into numerous sects and denominations and from Christianity sprung the Latter Day Saints as examples of that.

The flood story of Noah is the retelling of the much older story of Gilgamesh with a monotheistic spin on it.

Addressing the subject of this thread. That video is ridiculous. Lumsden should have been able to answer those juvenile questions put to him without blinking an eye if he had any understanding at all of evolution. After all he claims he was giving a lecture on the subject in the video.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>That is absolutely incorrect. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pEIj9zcLzp0XX
Ergo stuff before. Rather the same stuff doing a repeat expansion, without contracting.
We won't be alive by that time.

The universe looses track of time and space.(time-space connected)
Must be that proto-conscious acting up.
No time no space i.e. no before.

I've seen it before,
1 overal scalefactor not determined by the universe.
metric 10, 1 digressing.
2nd law thermodynamics-> more random.
So back in time , more organised.(compared to ??)
Ah mathematically speaking. Expressed in sigma 123
How did it get there.
One can test observationally->irregulari ties->experiment 2017 gravitational waves detection-> to begin test my theory.
Universe never collapses...
Expanding to eternity repeat.(In the absence of dark energy, a flat universe expands
No alternative universes.
It expands again and that becomes the new big bang.
---
Sympathetic, point made it cuts of.
By what mode it would re-expand again is not explained.

Here be Giants looking down on us, as if we where living in the 10^-34 to 10^32 pico second of our universe.

----Serious
However, the results of the WMAP mission and observations of distant supernova have suggested that the expansion of the universe is actually accelerating which implies the existence of a form of matter with a strong negative pressure, such as the cosmological constant. This strange form of matter is also sometimes referred to as "dark energy". If dark energy in fact plays a significant role in the evolution of the universe, then in all likelihood the universe will continue to expand forever.

universe 101
http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_shape.h...

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Shubee wrote:
The question was posed by the same person bringing up the horrible Hebrews* from the 'N.T'
*' you jews have two choices: dead or tortured to dead (by us as history went to show) defending us.'

I would not have formulated it thus.

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Imagine it had something to do with the actual hebrew book

DABAR- word. thing, object

The Bible says this:
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the DABAR of God, so that DABAR which are seen were not made of DABAR which do appear.
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2014
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
He does nothing of the"kind" (excuse the pun). This "professor" is a bumbling Jesus Freak just like you and the video is a crude propaganda restatement of all the inane creationist nonsense we have see over and over again.
Any good science poster here can refute this Christian "student's" list of supposed "problems with evolution."
If this "professor" couldn't, he's either too stupid to be teaching, or a liar working a Jesus freak agenda. My guess is the second.
There is really no limit to how much you Jesus Freaks will LIE in defense of your tawdry religion is there?
I suppose you must look in the mirror when pounding out such filth!
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 17, 2014
Dark Energy and Dark Matter are just phrases used to describe something that they don't know. I know what it is but I wont tell you.

That something explains the quantum dichotomy.

Level 9

#14 Jan 17, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
Dark Energy and Dark Matter are just phrases used to describe something that they don't know. I know what it is but I wont tell you.
Oh come on Mrs. Paul. You can weave the answer in among your filthy, delusional, hate speech.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#15 Jan 17, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
Actually, I doubt you know what Dark Chocolate Pudding is all about.

"Musta been Goddidit!"
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come on Mrs. Paul. You can weave the answer in among your filthy, delusional, hate speech.
Hate speech? The homosexual agenda is using that a lot lately. You atheist will do anything, wont you? FYI, don't do it unless you want "end up" to wearing depends.

Level 9

#17 Jan 17, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I doubt you know what Dark Chocolate Pudding is all about.
"Musta been Goddidit!"
Now that's funny. Laffin.

Level 9

#18 Jan 17, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate speech? The homosexual agenda is using that a lot lately. You atheist will do anything, wont you? FYI, don't do it unless you want "end up" to wearing depends.
Yep, there is the hate speech I was talking about. Not an atheist by the way, but you don't care. You have hate big enough for everyone.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 19, 2014
DarwinPaul wrote:
More hilarious laughter ensues. Especially every time one of these diaper rash whiners open their mauls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pS5j3XccmUMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013110...
I see that Lumsden the "evolutionary expert" could not even answer the simplest questions from the PhD student. Just because he a nimwit does not mean evolution is falsified. It means he perhaps took evolution without question originally and never really looked into those issues.

Nobody wants you to take any science on faith including evolution.

But the questions posed have been answered by others and Lumsden is merely showing the laziness at the heart of creationist thinking - if at first the answer does not spring to mind, to hell with it, lets just say Goddidit.
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Chimney1 wrote:
Nobody wants you to take any science on faith including evolution.
But the questions posed have been answered by others and Lumsden is merely showing the laziness at the heart of creationist thinking - if at first the answer does not spring to mind, to hell with it, lets just say Goddidit.
It's curious that you never correct the large number of ignorant, religious Darwinist fanatics around here that are incapable of debating evolution honestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 36 min Richardfs 34,209
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 199,200
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 14,850
News ID Isn't Science, But That's the Least Of Its P... 5 hr FREE SERVANT 33
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 9 hr MIDutch 151,284
My Story Part 1 Fri JanusBifrons 1
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) Fri Don Barros Serrano 179,706
More from around the web