Needs a lot of work

Useless Religious Garbage

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#2826 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are wrong. It has not been refuted. Only recently have siphons been used to supply water above the source.
Uh-huh. Example?
FREE SERVANT
#2827 Jun 4, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. Example?
Wikipedia: Reference desk/ Archives/ Miscellaneous/ 2011 April 16 *SIphon Pump Metering above the source.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#2828 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Wikipedia: Reference desk/ Archives/ Miscellaneous/ 2011 April 16 *SIphon Pump Metering above the source.
You should consider reading this as it does not say what you seem to think it does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Refere...

Also this is the reference desk. It is *not* a vetted Wiki article.
FREE SERVANT
#2829 Jun 4, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider reading this as it does not say what you seem to think it does.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Refere...
Also this is the reference desk. It is *not* a vetted Wiki article.
Oh yes it does say what I am talking about in regards to cycles. Every natural system works this way, even the earth's rotation around the sun as a year constitutes a cycle of seasons and the sun has cycles as well.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#2830 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes it does say what I am talking about in regards to cycles.
Where? The only thing close is "...this metered process is accomplished by cyclically starting and stopping the liquid flow." That is a *artificial* method - not natural.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Every natural system works this way, even the earth's rotation around the sun as a year constitutes a cycle of seasons and the sun has cycles as well.
Many things do. However, as has been previously pointed out to you, these are simply statements. They have no explanatory value.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#2831 Jun 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
::chuckling:: man me and the dude has been going at it for years. I think one day me and this guy is going to have to set aside our differences and chug on some beer one day and put out some flames. Then get back on the internet and go at it again!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R8eA7aXxCCk/UW3FMyO...
FREE SERVANT
#2832 Jun 4, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? The only thing close is "...this metered process is accomplished by cyclically starting and stopping the liquid flow." That is a *artificial* method - not natural.
<quoted text>
Many things do. However, as has been previously pointed out to you, these are simply statements. They have no explanatory value.
The Syphon Pump is a new self powered set of connected parts working together (System) with a complete set of events that repeat regularly in the same order (Cycle) in a predictable standard way of moving that has repetition elements (Pattern).

Level 8

Indianapolis, IN

#2833 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The Syphon Pump is a new self powered set of connected parts working together (System) with a complete set of events that repeat regularly in the same order (Cycle) in a predictable standard way of moving that has repetition elements (Pattern).
Gibberish.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#2834 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes it does say what I am talking about in regards to cycles. Every natural system works this way, even the earth's rotation around the sun as a year constitutes a cycle of seasons and the sun has cycles as well.
That's a description, not an explanation.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#2835 Jun 4, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The Syphon Pump is a new self powered set of connected parts working together (System) with a complete set of events that repeat regularly in the same order (Cycle) in a predictable standard way of moving that has repetition elements (Pattern).
http://baconipsum.com/
Stewart

Wick, UK

#2836 Aug 17, 2015
Bible Belt wrote:
I choose the theory that all things in the universe are made up of Systems, Cycles and patterns, although some like in rocks are hard to detect. I choose to believe that the universe is an apparatus or organization or movement of these Systems designed by a creator for a specific purpose. It is my personal belief though we have no studies to present as yet, What the scientist have been calling evolution is nothing more than simple changing of patterns to adapt to changing enviroments.
You chose to believe?
I find it impossible to chose my beliefs on the grounds of their appeal. I either believe something or I can't. It seems to me that you simply disregard evidence on the basis that it's unnecessary or inconvenient. Ensuring a complete ignorance of all conflicting ideas is the only way you could be in a position to chose what to believe.
ONO

Charleston, WV

#2838 Aug 18, 2015
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose to believe?
I find it impossible to chose my beliefs on the grounds of their appeal. I either believe something or I can't. It seems to me that you simply disregard evidence on the basis that it's unnecessary or inconvenient. Ensuring a complete ignorance of all conflicting ideas is the only way you could be in a position to chose what to believe.
This concept has been proven using the scientific methods for investigating system cycling in nature. Haven" t you heard of these new discoveries?
ONO

Charleston, WV

#2839 Aug 18, 2015
facefacts wrote:
There is no Theory of Intelgent Design. There is Though of Intelgent Design, but no theory. When you learn the differnce come back and discuss it.
The concept still stands the test of time concerning how all nature works with systems.
FREE SERVANT

United States

#2841 Aug 18, 2015
facefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Theory of Intelligent Design. There is Thought of Intelligent Design. If you have facts proven using the scientific methods please post them so everyone can see and investigate them.
Observations and measurements have been put forth concerning self powered devices which use nature to cause the movement of water to dispense above it's source through siphons, and this was once thought to be an impossible achievement by many learned so called experts. This SCP or Systems Cycles and Patterns concept still stands strong!

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#2842 Aug 18, 2015
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Observations and measurements have been put forth concerning self powered devices which use nature to cause the movement of water to dispense above it's source through siphons, and this was once thought to be an impossible achievement by many learned so called experts. This SCP or Systems Cycles and Patterns concept still stands strong!
It doesn't stand at all. It's fallen on its ass repeatedly, Mikey.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#2843 Aug 18, 2015
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Observations and measurements have been put forth concerning self powered devices which use nature to cause the movement of water to dispense above it's source through siphons, and this was once thought to be an impossible achievement by many learned so called experts. This SCP or Systems Cycles and Patterns concept still stands strong!
And knock it off about the siphons. We've been through that a dozen times and its still stupid.
FREE SERVANT

Hockessin, DE

#2845 Aug 19, 2015
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
And knock it off about the siphons. We've been through that a dozen times and its still stupid.
Hey MikeF: How's everything? To the contrary concerning what you said about Natural systems and siphons. Whats real will remain still! I am still praying for your good health and eventual acceptance of Jesus as the lord of your life. Take care.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#2846 Aug 19, 2015
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MikeF: How's everything? To the contrary concerning what you said about Natural systems and siphons. Whats real will remain still! I am still praying for your good health and eventual acceptance of Jesus as the lord of your life. Take care.
Same back atcha.
FREE SERVANT

United States

#2848 Dec 8, 2015
Noodly James wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer cells are human cells. The patients own cells to be exact. No doubt there is a difficulty in detecting malignant cells. Once the erroneous cells break the bonds of whichever cell-cycle control proteins remain, it goes malignant. Then, the cell will express abnormal proteins on it's surface resulting in recognition by the immune system especially the Natural Killer cells.
-
This situation rarely persists for long as the cancer cells quickly evolve with multitudes of new or even no proteins on it's surface, so the immune system cannot attack it any longer.
-
Therefore the body is not recognizing a pattern. It is recognizing expressed mutated cellular proteins and only for a while.
NJ; Where did you go? It is now over five years since some on this thread were predicting that the immune system is the key to cancer cure! It now appears that Jimmy Carter has been cured of a very deadly cancer by this kind of approach! SCP Still ROCKs!
FREE SERVANT

United States

#2849 Dec 9, 2015
FREE SERVANT wrote:
The cure for ALL cancers will be the bodies own immune system which is a system that protects the body from ALL disease. Systems, Cycles and Patterns Intelligent Design theory at work! SCPID ROCKS!
The general population will choose to ignore great discoveries in science and medicine if it is not an established discipline, when actual real world breakthroughs are coming from the study of systems such as the immune system. SCPID theory predicted that this would eventually be the answer years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 9 min Chazofsaints 18,515
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min syamsu 204,834
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 38 min Thinking 43,192
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Chimney1 151,481
Sun could not have formed as thought 9 hr U think Im wrong 19
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) Wed It aint necessari... 912
Current Education And Its Huge Flaws Aug 22 Bren 1
More from around the web