Thrinaxodon - a World First
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LowellGuy

United States

#22 Jun 28, 2013
brenda6 wrote:
Isn't there a scientist who feels equal to the task of quantifying and qualifying this kingdom? There is a risk in the sense that you may be so changed that your original plans may not be possible, but in the experience is the knowing and you can still advise others who come after you even if you yourself fail.
You first. Proof of concept.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 17, 2013
Psst! Is it gone, guys, or merely slumbering deeply? The avatar name begs the question: "are there really 5 more Brendas from whence it came?" Whew! At the risk of waking it up:
brenda6 wrote:
Isn't there a scientist who feels equal to the task of quantifying and qualifying this kingdom? There is a risk in the sense that you may be so changed that your original plans may not be possible, but in the experience is the knowing and you can still advise others who come after you even if you yourself fail.
How about "no scientist feels equal to the task..." However, I understand the DI hasn't been doing much in the field of science lately. This project sounds like it would be right up their alley.

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Aug 18, 2013
Lady. Pills. You needs them.
Cod

Houston, TX

#25 Sep 26, 2013
Oh Blavatsky: Hitler's, Sanger's and various other psychopath's favorite satanist, I'll pass.
Blavatsky, Manley P. Hall in drag who was also often in drag.
I'll listen to George Snorry instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min blacklagoon 3 93,391
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr marksman11 167,940
Almost ALL Evolutionists are Anti-Conspiracy Ad... 1 hr Davidjayjordan 1
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... 1 hr Davidjayjordan 26
Illuminati Elite never studied 'evolutionary LU... 1 hr Davidjayjordan 4
Life started in an Alabama creek 3 hr WHATS UP 2
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 6 hr dollarsbill 6,053