First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Be introduced to a new theory”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
http://phys.org/news/2013-06-oddest-couple-am...

Has anyone seen or analyzed this provocative news story? I'm suggesting that 250 million years ago, in accordance with the theory of evolution in theosophy, a mammal pushed through at the rib of this evolving reptile-form and came into existence through a method of birth which is unusual today.

If humans existing in the early 1-3 races worked with forms until a more suitable form could be made (on their descent into form), then it is possible that a higher kingdom which I named girasas could be also working through the human mind and body in an effort to both populate the natural word with living things familiar as an environment and begin the work of producing a form for themselves. Read my webpage at http://www.homestead.com/theosophy/ascension.... to consider this new idea (since 1888).

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#2 Jun 25, 2013
brenda6 wrote:
http://phys.org/news/2013-06-o ddest-couple-amphibian-mammal- forerunner.html#jCp

Has anyone seen or analyzed this provocative news story? I'm suggesting that 250 million years ago, in accordance with the theory of evolution in theosophy, a mammal pushed through at the rib of this evolving reptile-form and came into existence through a method of birth which is unusual today.

If humans existing in the early 1-3 races worked with forms until a more suitable form could be made (on their descent into form), then it is possible that a higher kingdom which I named girasas could be also working through the human mind and body in an effort to both populate the natural word with living things familiar as an environment and begin the work of producing a form for themselves. Read my webpage at http://www.homestead.com/theosophy/ascension.... to consider this new idea (since 1888).
Oh day-yam.

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
The modes of birth given in The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky include methods of reproduction that are not considered and are virtually not considered for early reproduction of humans which we are told existed 300 million years ago on earth. The human could live within the evolving animal or could put the involving angels that were to make up the environment into the evolving animals until those forms could push through and separate from the e. animal.

At any rate, a human presence on the earth at that time would be paired with the challenge to create its own form and to create the environment that the human form would be best able to live in.

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Meanwhile, in today's 5th race world, humans are living in forms with involving lives or angels comprising all of the natural world and the higher kingdom: the girasas has the responsibility of creating an environment for themselves to live in as well as to eventually produce their own bodies out of what humans have done.

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Looking at means of births, we are told in THE SECRET DOCTRINE, that birth began as 1) a shadow oozing through an existing form to become the future physical vehicle, 2) sweat-born or budding followed by egg-born, 3) two sexes in one body prior to separation of the two different kingdoms that lived in one body, and 4)finally sexual union.

But now if humans are giving birth to beings from another kingdom, we first recognize them as not too excited about living in a human form (too low for them), and a lengthy process of generating the right conditions for their form to exist separately, first alongside e. humans and then with e. humans completely ascended and the only forms in existence being involving lives.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Sorry, we already have two batshit crazy people here. We really don't need a third.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Sorry, we already have two batshit crazy people here. We really don't need a third.
Whew... had to jump over to another thread and quickly read some Polymath to counteract that post!
LowellGuy

Kendall Park, NJ

#9 Jun 25, 2013
brenda6 wrote:
Looking at means of births, we are told in THE SECRET DOCTRINE, that birth began as 1) a shadow oozing through an existing form to become the future physical vehicle, 2) sweat-born or budding followed by egg-born, 3) two sexes in one body prior to separation of the two different kingdoms that lived in one body, and 4)finally sexual union.
But now if humans are giving birth to beings from another kingdom, we first recognize them as not too excited about living in a human form (too low for them), and a lengthy process of generating the right conditions for their form to exist separately, first alongside e. humans and then with e. humans completely ascended and the only forms in existence being involving lives.
You're reducing the global commercial value of guano.

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Look, if this higher kingdom is descending into form, then a few people may seem to be chosen to work with a few of their kind, but eventually more and more will be drawn into the fold.

The point is that they will seem light years beyond human ability and it will not be easy to communicate and understand their reasons for doing things.

How can we improve the process so that more people can benefit from those few who interact relatively successfully? How can we harness the energy of the higher kingdom to accomplish a dual-purpose: joint ventures that benefit both human and girasas?

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#11 Jun 25, 2013
{head/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk/desk/desk /desk/desk/desk/desk}

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Isn't there a scientist who feels equal to the task of quantifying and qualifying this kingdom? There is a risk in the sense that you may be so changed that your original plans may not be possible, but in the experience is the knowing and you can still advise others who come after you even if you yourself fail.

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
And can you imagine how wonderful the experience is for people who face deficits in their lives? This kingdom is enough to fill all deficit.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tenerife

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Why do most crazy people come from California--LA in particular??

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#15 Jun 25, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Why do most crazy people come from California--LA in particular??
God works in mysterious ways.

;-)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#16 Jun 25, 2013
brenda6 wrote:
Isn't there a scientist who feels equal to the task of quantifying and qualifying this kingdom? There is a risk in the sense that you may be so changed that your original plans may not be possible, but in the experience is the knowing and you can still advise others who come after you even if you yourself fail.
Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. This is my happening and it freaks me out! You're a f@#king insurance salesman, you're practically the devil.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Look out, the Girasas are back!!!

:-(

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#18 Jun 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Is that what this is? I thought it was just post random phrases for fun. I chose quotes from movies.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#19 Jun 26, 2013
The Dude wrote:
And they're PISSED!

:-0
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Not as much as the kittens!

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#21 Jun 26, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>And they're PISSED!

:-0
"Thursday nite. MMA Octogon CAGE MATCH. Girasas vs Blacksmith for the title. Only on Pay-per-view. Contact your local subscriber."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 115,170
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 13 min One way or another 172,504
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 24 min Gillette 193
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 136,248
Genetic 'Adam' and 'Eve' Uncovered - live science (Sep '13) 4 hr ChristineM 300
Science News (Sep '13) Thu positronium 2,848
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism Wed Zog Has-fallen 343
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••