Evidence for God.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#101 Oct 5, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
If god is a female, then she must have a lot of self hate.
Job said, 9:21, "Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life" 42:6 "Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes". Job had to admit he was a sinner and there was iniquity in his life. He also spoke the words of the Holy One, 6:10. As a result, the Messiah will abase the proud and exalt the lowly. Why would God have self hate if she was a female?

“what we think we become”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#102 Oct 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cybele. We are all gods because we were created in the image of God with free will. Right now, God is in human form and is called a "worm" but will become a serpent.(symbol of power)
I think Satan wants to be one with God. So those who refuse to directly be one with God will have to face Satan's power. Satan wants to prove how powerful he can be and needs an army to prove he can be all powerful like God. But I wouldn't worry about it. Satan pretty much know what he's doing to accomplish his goal. He was given that power. He rules man. He is man's alter-ego.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#103 Oct 5, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Satan wants to be one with God. So those who refuse to directly be one with God will have to face Satan's power. Satan wants to prove how powerful he can be and needs an army to prove he can be all powerful like God. But I wouldn't worry about it. Satan pretty much know what he's doing to accomplish his goal. He was given that power. He rules man. He is man's alter-ego.
Satan also knows that he will be ultimately defeated and his sin against God will cost him his life and his riches. Job 20:25 "It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him". Psalm 109:18 "...so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones" Job 20:15 "He hath swallowed down riches and he shall vomit them up again; God shall cast them out of his belly" :18 "...according to his substance shall the restitution be..." This is mainly punishment for the "crucifixion" which Satan is responsible for and it happened in the Messiahs' childhood.

Level 5

above and beyond

#104 Oct 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan also knows that he will be ultimately defeated and his sin against God will cost him his life and his riches. Job 20:25 "It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors are upon him". Psalm 109:18 "...so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones" Job 20:15 "He hath swallowed down riches and he shall vomit them up again; God shall cast them out of his belly" :18 "...according to his substance shall the restitution be..." This is mainly punishment for the "crucifixion" which Satan is responsible for and it happened in the Messiahs' childhood.
If god chose to be man on Earth it would have to accept Satan's power or being a man will not be complete otherwise god would just be god and not live among us and use all its power to do anything. Many people want god to defeat Satan because they don't want to suffer anymore. And god is on their side with that but now god understands why people suffer. It's because they don't truly know the truth and the power of both god and satan. We need to understand the psychology behind all that. Once understood we can continue man's evolution. It's a different time now.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#105 Oct 5, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
If god chose to be man on Earth it would have to accept Satan's power or being a man will not be complete otherwise god would just be god and not live among us and use all its power to do anything. Many people want god to defeat Satan because they don't want to suffer anymore. And god is on their side with that but now god understands why people suffer. It's because they don't truly know the truth and the power of both god and satan. We need to understand the psychology behind all that. Once understood we can continue man's evolution. It's a different time now.
The NT says Satan is the god of this world and I also believe that. He has been put into a position of power by God and even having temporary dominion over him. He has been delegated as the father of God on earth and has tremendous influence. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and the Messiah is a work of God. Job 40:19 "He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him". The book of Job is about the Messiah as well as Job himself. Job 6:10 "...for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One".
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#106 Oct 5, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The NT says Satan is the god of this world and I also believe that. He has been put into a position of power by God and even having temporary dominion over him. He has been delegated as the father of God on earth and has tremendous influence. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and the Messiah is a work of God. Job 40:19 "He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him". The book of Job is about the Messiah as well as Job himself. Job 6:10 "...for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One".
http://www.plognark.com/Art/Sketches/Blogsket...

Level 5

above and beyond

#107 Oct 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The NT says Satan is the god of this world and I also believe that. He has been put into a position of power by God and even having temporary dominion over him. He has been delegated as the father of God on earth and has tremendous influence. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and the Messiah is a work of God. Job 40:19 "He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him". The book of Job is about the Messiah as well as Job himself. Job 6:10 "...for I have not concealed the words of the Holy One".
I had a dream that Satan was so powerful and intelligent that he knew what he could do to get god's attention and get what he wants. And he will compete with those who already belong in heaven. So you don't have to worry about anything if I were you. We all have to battle with our demons and god know of that experience. We should do the same. We will have better awareness. What the bible teach is how to get to heaven. But what god wants to experience as man is heaven on earth.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#108 Oct 6, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a dream that Satan was so powerful and intelligent that he knew what he could do to get god's attention and get what he wants. And he will compete with those who already belong in heaven. So you don't have to worry about anything if I were you. We all have to battle with our demons and god know of that experience. We should do the same. We will have better awareness. What the bible teach is how to get to heaven. But what god wants to experience as man is heaven on earth.
There is coming a perfect world where heaven will be on earth. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?" Satan and all the wicked will be conquered and sent to hell. The meek will inherit the earth. God hates a proud spirit. Proverbs 6:17

Level 5

above and beyond

#109 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is coming a perfect world where heaven will be on earth. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?" Satan and all the wicked will be conquered and sent to hell. The meek will inherit the earth. God hates a proud spirit. Proverbs 6:17
Would you happen to know who satan is?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#110 Oct 6, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you happen to know who satan is?
Adam is Satan, he was created as the antithesis of God and it was a necessary evil in the creative process. His name was changed to Satan when he died and went to heaven. The serpent was a part of his anatomy and that is his main schtick, he's a sex offender. He was the son of God and in the book of Job we find him in heaven. Job 1:6, 2:1. He went to heaven to preserve his life and be reincarnated as the father of God, the Messiah. He is genetically related to God and is the only one who could bring Messiah/God into the world. He will be conquered and punished by God with a two edged sword and this time will go to hell forever. Isaiah 27:1

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Aug 13

West Plains, MO

#111 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Adam is Satan, he was created as the antithesis of God and it was a necessary evil in the creative process. His name was changed to Satan when he died and went to heaven. The serpent was a part of his anatomy and that is his main schtick, he's a sex offender. He was the son of God and in the book of Job we find him in heaven. Job 1:6, 2:1. He went to heaven to preserve his life and be reincarnated as the father of God, the Messiah. He is genetically related to God and is the only one who could bring Messiah/God into the world. He will be conquered and punished by God with a two edged sword and this time will go to hell forever. Isaiah 27:1
If you believe in the bible and what it says, that all life started with Adam then Eve, then from there became fruitful and multiplied. Then by your logic that would make everyone but Adam and Eve descendants/offspring of Satan(being you say Adam is Satan.)
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#112 Oct 6, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in the bible and what it says, that all life started with Adam then Eve, then from there became fruitful and multiplied. Then by your logic that would make everyone but Adam and Eve descendants/offspring of Satan(being you say Adam is Satan.)
Eve was the daughter of Adam (Satan). We are all children of God and children of satan. We have a choice who to follow. One is the path of life and the other is the path of death. The NT says satan is an angel of light and he does masquerade as a righteous man. He covers his sin instead of confessing it and blames everybody else for his sin. Not even his second wife knows his true nature.

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Aug 13

West Plains, MO

#113 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Eve was the daughter of Adam (Satan). We are all children of God and children of satan. We have a choice who to follow. One is the path of life and the other is the path of death. The NT says satan is an angel of light and he does masquerade as a righteous man. He covers his sin instead of confessing it and blames everybody else for his sin. Not even his second wife knows his true nature.
How old do you believe the earth is and where do you believe life originated from?

Level 5

above and beyond

#114 Oct 6, 2013
I see satan through the eyes of the enemies. I see god through the eyes of friends. These enemies are the willing victims of evil. Enemies that make you ashamed of where you came from, acts and thinks like they're better than everyone else or superiority complex, has no shame, has incest tendencies, less emphatic and sympathetic, uses intelligence to insult others, and extremely jealous. But god said to love your enemies. That's why in the end it's really all about god and satan. And if satan falls, so will his victims.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#115 Oct 6, 2013
suncore wrote:
<quoted text>
How old do you believe the earth is and where do you believe life originated from?
The earth is probably billions of years old, assuming it had a beginning. The earth was renewed in 6 literal days 6018 years ago when modern man was also created. There have been other "renewals" or "earth ages" and there will be at least one more in the future. God created all life forms. The last renewal was Noahs flood and the next one will be by fire.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#116 Oct 6, 2013
Cybele wrote:
I see satan through the eyes of the enemies. I see god through the eyes of friends. These enemies are the willing victims of evil. Enemies that make you ashamed of where you came from, acts and thinks like they're better than everyone else or superiority complex, has no shame, has incest tendencies, less emphatic and sympathetic, uses intelligence to insult others, and extremely jealous. But god said to love your enemies. That's why in the end it's really all about god and satan. And if satan falls, so will his victims.
Everybody decides thru their actions where they will spend eternity. The Lord will plead with all flesh by fire and by his sword (word). It's OK to hate your enemies if they will not repent. If they repent and are forgiven in the eyes of God, it's wrong to hold a grudge. We have all sinned. God and Satan have been at war ever since Satan was created. When Satan is put away, there will be everlasting peace.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#117 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The earth is probably billions of years old, assuming it had a beginning. The earth was renewed in 6 literal days 6018 years ago when modern man was also created. There have been other "renewals" or "earth ages" and there will be at least one more in the future. God created all life forms. The last renewal was Noahs flood and the next one will be by fire.
Dearie we know for a fact that modern humans were roaming Africa at least 200,000 years ago. We have the bones and the DNA. All you have is a book that reputes itself as he authority and was written over 2,000 years ago by goat herders.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#118 Oct 6, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Dearie we know for a fact that modern humans were roaming Africa at least 200,000 years ago. We have the bones and the DNA. All you have is a book that reputes itself as he authority and was written over 2,000 years ago by goat herders.
How do you know this? There were other species of man that pre date A & E. I'm not denying this. All of them were wiped out in the flood along with the dinosaurs. I understand you cannot deny physical/factual evidence. The word of God and science are compatible.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#119 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know this? There were other species of man that pre date A & E. I'm not denying this. All of them were wiped out in the flood along with the dinosaurs. I understand you cannot deny physical/factual evidence. The word of God and science are compatible.
You're timeline is totally wrong susanblange.

Could you tell me when you think the Noachian flood happened?

Could you tell me when you think dinosaurs roamed the earth?

Level 5

above and beyond

#120 Oct 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody decides thru their actions where they will spend eternity. The Lord will plead with all flesh by fire and by his sword (word). It's OK to hate your enemies if they will not repent. If they repent and are forgiven in the eyes of God, it's wrong to hold a grudge. We have all sinned. God and Satan have been at war ever since Satan was created. When Satan is put away, there will be everlasting peace.
Like I said, god wants us to love our enemies. They have been victims of wrong and evil. I have become a victim myself. I had a vision of Satan's power. And he made it clear who he chose to inflict including me. But satan cannot go away completely. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Satan's power can only change form. That's why when we learn about wrong and evil, we need to understand why it's part of life. God taught Christianity to show us the two extremes of energies, the ultimate good and the ultimate evil. Anyone in the extreme end will not completely understand life and remain ignorant. People need to meet half-way. Those who know what I'm talking about should lead those who are blinded. This generation must lead the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Into The Night 43,465
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 978
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Dogen 205,610
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr scientia potentia... 18,732
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr scientia potentia... 151,494
evolution is correct. prove me wrong (Jul '15) Tue Chazofsaints 37
Questions about first life Aug 28 Upright Scientist 18
More from around the web