Creationists Urge Texas Ed Board to 'Strike the Final Blow to the...

Sep 18, 2013 Read more: Dallas Observer 292

Don McLeroy, a Bryan dentist and former Texas State Board of Education Chairman who made a star turn as the anti-science Sunday school teacher in last year's "The Revisionaries" , was unseated from the board in the 2010 Republican primary.

Read more
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#143 Nov 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Don't try to drag me into your sad, silly religious dogma. I seldom feed the trolls.*grin*
You got that backwards. I merely agreed with you. You explained the second demon's message with great eloquence. It was I that was feeding the trolls.
Level 6

Location hidden

#144 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
why do you not even understand your own cult? why is it your cult makes absolutely no sense?
You're just speaking from your desire to misrepresent what I've said. So what do you have to say about your incredibly transparent sin?
Level 6

Location hidden

#145 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
and again, the big question...why do you believe in a god that has been proven to be created by humans?
There is no proof of God's nonexistence. You have been deceived in this and also are probably clueless on the meaning of proof.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#146 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> A demon is a fallen angel. God didn't create any fallen angels. But loyal angels can decide to rebel against their Creator from their own free will. Do you understand it now?
really? so the angels had free will also? i thought that was what they were so pissed off about...

did god give them free will or were they able to take that form god wiis consent, which means they had free will..

hmmmmmm....

then again, this is a moot point as your god has been proven false, as you clearly know...

your cult lied to you...again...

St. Croix valley

#147 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> There is no proof of God's nonexistence. You have been deceived in this and also are probably clueless on the meaning of proof.
well the god of the bible has been proven false. that is beyond doubt or debate.

seem you are talking about the same god..your cult certainly took your god from that myth...
Level 6

Location hidden

#148 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
well the god of the bible has been proven false.
Name one Bible writer that claimed to have an infallible understanding of God.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> The record is clear. Go back and read the context carefully. Your delusion was your irrational conclusion that God created demons.
You appear to have the rational folks confused here. Post a link to one of my priors in which I irrationally concluded "that God created demons?" Since I've said nothing about demons, good luck with that.
Level 6

Location hidden

#150 Nov 10, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Post a link to one of my priors in which I irrationally concluded "that God created demons?"
Here's the context: Post #131:
woodtick57 wrote:
didn;t your false god csupposed ly create those demons? so he made them
To that I responded by saying no. Post #133. I then asked (in post #134):
Shubee wrote:
What is the source of your delusions?
To that woodtick replied:
woodtick57 wrote:
i have no delusions. i have rational, verifiable facts to back up my thoughts.
To that you commented (in post #140):
Chilli J wrote:
Ironic, huh? After accusing others here of having delusions, it then spins windy fairy tales about magical, mythical, omnipotent and all-powerful beings.
Thus the link is http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TGT...
I interpreted that to mean that you were agreeing with woodtick, which means that both of you are deluded.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#151 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> There is no proof of God's nonexistence. You have been deceived in this and also are probably clueless on the meaning of proof.
There is no proof of God's existence. You have been deceived in this and also are clueless on the meaning of proof. Oh, you're also a known and confirmed liar, and nutty as a fruitcake. You will be noted in the halls of fame among such others as John A Davison, Harold Camping and Sue Blange.

St. Croix valley

#152 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Name one Bible writer that claimed to have an infallible understanding of God.
it is your supposed god that is supposed to be infallible, and yet the bible shows it isn't. now if the error is on the part of humans, then you just disproved divine inspiration in the writing of the bible, thus it is the word of humans, meaning humans created your god, which we all know is true.
Level 6

Location hidden

#153 Nov 10, 2013
The Dude wrote:
There is no proof of God's existence.
Axioms aren't proofs. In my church, God's existence is accepted as an axiom.
Level 6

Location hidden

#154 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
it is your supposed god that is supposed to be infallible, and yet the bible shows it isn't.
God is infallible. That follows from the definition of God. The Bible writers were merely inspired, not infallible.

St. Croix valley

#155 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the context: Post #131: <quoted text> To that I responded by saying no. Post #133. I then asked (in post #134):
<quoted text> To that woodtick replied: <quoted text> To that you commented (in post #140):
<quoted text> Thus the link is http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TGT...
I interpreted that to mean that you were agreeing with woodtick, which means that both of you are deluded.
yet you still didn't explain your confusion on this..it seems your supposed god did create these supposed demons. why are you confused on this?
Level 6

Location hidden

#156 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
if the error is on the part of humans, then you just disproved divine inspiration in the writing of the bible
Everyone knows that inspiration isn't the same thing as infallibility.
Level 6

Location hidden

#157 Nov 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
it seems your supposed god did create these supposed demons.
You have chosen to pervert my words. I can't stop you. Obviously, you have no fear of God at the moment but there will be hell to pay.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#158 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> God is infallible. That follows from the definition of God. The Bible writers were merely inspired, not infallible.
How do you know that your God is infallible?

Obviously the angels didn't think so. And they are supposed to be wiser than man.
Level 6

Location hidden

#159 Nov 10, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
How do you know that your God is infallible?
Obviously the angels didn't think so. And they are supposed to be wiser than man.
That's the brilliance of the three demon's messages. Satan patterned them after his own blunders.

I already confessed to having axioms. Why should God be regarded as infallible? That follows from the definition of God.

St. Croix valley

#160 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone knows that inspiration isn't the same thing as infallibility.
so god is fallible in tht he can[t make humans write what he wants them to write? seriously? he can[t control the demons he made, he can't control his humans...

so what part of the bible is true then? who decides this? how do you know that decision is right?

you just opened up the bible to any interpretation you wnat and able to toss out anything you don't like as human error. guess we know why your cult has so may sects, huh?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#161 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> That's the brilliance of the three demon's messages. Satan patterned them after his own blunders.
I already confessed to having axioms. Why should God be regarded as infallible? That follows from the definition of God.
Nope, that is only your definition of god. There are many definitions where god is not infallible.

And you dodged my question. A sure sign that you know you are wrong. Why would angels, that your God better than anyone. That are supposed to be wiser than anyone, rebel against your God? Did they think that they had a chance? Or did they do it because your God is so evil?

St. Croix valley

#162 Nov 10, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> God is infallible. That follows from the definition of God. The Bible writers were merely inspired, not infallible.
then why did he tell noah to build an ark and then never flooded the Earth?

or is this just more crap anyone can toss out of the bible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 2 min In Six Days 1,035
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Beyond The Wall 159,276
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 min Dogen 18,437
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Dogen 141,211
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 5 hr One way or another 178,494
Humans DID evolve from apes! (Oct '14) Fri Chimney1 68
Poll How Do You View The New Millerite Adventist Inv... Apr 13 Zog Has-fallen 1
More from around the web