Creationists Urge Texas Ed Board to 'Strike the Final Blow to the...

Sep 18, 2013 Full story: Dallas Observer 292

Don McLeroy, a Bryan dentist and former Texas State Board of Education Chairman who made a star turn as the anti-science Sunday school teacher in last year's "The Revisionaries" , was unseated from the board in the 2010 Republican primary.

Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#223 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Axioms aren't proofs. In my church, God's existence is accepted as an axiom.
Your church is irrelevant. Your beliefs are irrelevant. Ergo your axioms are irrelevant until you can demonstrate Jewish wizards via the scientific method. Everyone here, you included know you can't do that.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#224 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I didn't define God.
We know. Therefore God's infallibility does not follow from the term until you provide an objective definition. Since no-one on Earth can, you're kinda stuck into co-opting scientific terms and pretending they mean something they don't. Oh well.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#225 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I said that God was infallible. And I said that is a conclusion that follows from my definition. My definition of God is that He is the greatest being that could exist without contradiction with maximally divine attributes. Thus, it's inconceivable that God could be more righteous, more loving, more merciful, more gracious, more powerful, more knowledgeable, more infallible, etc. etc. than He already is. That is my axiom.
Can God create a rock so heavy He cannot lift?

Busted.

This is why philosophical concepts fail in practical reality.

Oh, not to mention your complete and total lack of scientific evidence to support your "axiom" in the first place.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#226 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> As I said before, I was a quantum creationist long before Professor Hawking became a quantum creationist. So you are dishonest. As for who was the first quantum creationist, thatís anyoneís guess, but here is a discussion thread where I tell the story of how I became a quantum creationist while still in high school, which was a few years before Steven Hawking even began to study quantum gravity and quantum mechanics.

So your accusation of me cherry-picking is just plain silly.
Pretending science supports supernatural Godpoofing is dishonest. Pretending you're a scientist is dishonest. Ergo you are dishonest.

But then, everyone here, you included, already know that you are a liar. A fact you have confirmed numerous times in this forum.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#227 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I thought I denied being in the same league with Professor S.W. Hawking. Didnít I say that his writings on quantum creationism donít even contain a particle of scientific originality?
<quoted text> However, I believe itís obvious that my proof of The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism is original, legitimate science.
Sure. Just as soon as you show us a talking lizard or donkey.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#228 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Deal with it. Begin by confessing that quantum creationism is established science and that you are an ignoramus.
Of course context is important. The word "creation" is not necessarily intrinsically linked to invisible magic Jews, whereas "creationism" is. Hence by ignoring context you can pretend that actual scientists support your baseless religious pseudo-scientific BS. If only you had something to offer the world other than word-games and light entertainment.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#229 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Hawking is famous, probably for the same reason that Kim Kardashian is famous. In general, the world loves those who prostitute themselves.
Do you know why Jesus was crucified?
Crucified, but not sacrificed. A subtle but important distinction. Such subtleties are lost on creationists.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#230 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the proof: Post #187:
<quoted text>

Is everybody in Texas as dumb as you?
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#231 Nov 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
The word "creation" is not necessarily intrinsically linked to invisible magic Jews, whereas "creationism" is.
cre∑a∑tion∑ism
noun
1. the doctrine that matter and all things were created, substantially as they now exist, by an omnipotent Creator, and not gradually evolved or developed.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/creati...
2. the doctrine that ascribes the origins of all things to God's acts of creation rather than to evolution
World English Dictionary
Level 6

Location hidden

#232 Nov 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Can God create a rock so heavy He cannot lift?
Obviously not.
Level 6

Location hidden

#233 Nov 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Pretending science supports supernatural Godpoofing is dishonest.
So stop being dishonest. Godpoofing is your interpretation of the supernatural physics of spontaneous quantum creating.
Level 6

Location hidden

#234 Nov 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
We know. Therefore God's infallibility does not follow from the term until you provide an objective definition. Since no-one on Earth can,...
Hold it right there silly man. I have the perfect accurate definition of God:
http://www.everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewto...
Level 6

Location hidden

#235 Nov 12, 2013
Yet I proved The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism and Professor S.W. Hawking isn't even able to admit or deny that my theorem is true.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#236 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Yet I proved The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism and Professor S.W. Hawking isn't even able to admit or deny that my theorem is true.
yet no one else has heard of it. are you keeping it a secret?(obviously not...) so basically, no one else on this planet that has seen thinks it is worthy of talking about...

shouldn't this give you a clue?
Level 6

Location hidden

#237 Nov 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Oh, not to mention your complete and total lack of scientific evidence to support your "axiom" in the first place.
Likewise, there is a total lack of scientific evidence to support the parallel postulate.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#238 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Hold it right there silly man. I have the perfect accurate definition of God:
http://www.everythingimportant.org/SDA/viewto...
so do I. Proven myth.
Level 6

Location hidden

#239 Nov 12, 2013
cre∑a∑tion∑ism
: a doctrine or theory holding that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing and usually in the way described in Genesis
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cre...
Level 6

Location hidden

#240 Nov 12, 2013
creationism
noun
The belief that matter, the various forms of life, and the world were created by God out of nothing.
(Concise Encyclopedia)

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#241 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Albert Einstein is unable to deny my corrections to his theory as well. Stephen Hawking can't deny it either. I must be a genius because of that.

Eat the sarcasm. Use a spoon.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#242 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
S.W. Hawking isn't able to admit or deny that my theorem of the quantum tunneling of your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Gillette 117,442
Darwin on the rocks 6 min dog groomer 179
Humans DID evolve from apes! 2 hr Daz Ma Taz 3
Why are there no dinosaur pen is fossil? 3 hr John K 3
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 7 hr Zog Has-fallen 657
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 7 hr Dogen 174,462
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 9 hr The Dude 14

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE