Creationists Urge Texas Ed Board to '...

Creationists Urge Texas Ed Board to 'Strike the Final Blow to the...

There are 290 comments on the Dallas Observer story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Creationists Urge Texas Ed Board to 'Strike the Final Blow to the.... In it, Dallas Observer reports that:

Don McLeroy, a Bryan dentist and former Texas State Board of Education Chairman who made a star turn as the anti-science Sunday school teacher in last year's "The Revisionaries" , was unseated from the board in the 2010 Republican primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Observer.

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#205 Nov 11, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
You had no REAL reason to invoke Stephen Hawking's name
I had multiple reasons to cite Hawking’s veiled devotion to atheism, cloaked as it is in the garb of quantum creationism.

Here’s one:
Shubee wrote:
Let's start with the most firmly established empirical axiom first. Do you accept mainstream quantum mechanics and, in particular, what mainstream physicists teach about spontaneous quantum creationism?
http://everythingimportant.org/naturalism
MikeF wrote:
"spontaneous quantum creationism". Too freaking funny.
Rather odd that the only mention of this on the entire internet comes from only one fruitcake: Shooby Doo
Let's at least admit that some of my adversaries made complete fools of themselves.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#206 Nov 11, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest that you take a reading course. You misunderstood my intent. I didn't want to come across as boasting that I was the first quantum creationist but now I will say that to the best of my knowledge and belief I am the very first one.
Obviously, I'm the only person here that is even qualified to discuss modern physics. And all evidence points to everyone else being absolutely clueless about quantum creationism. So Kong, there is absolutely no reason why I should flatter you by implying that you know anything.
Hey, it is mutual. We would never flatter you by implying that you know anything.

The more you post, the more convinced I am that you are mentally ill.

Conspiracy theories, delusions of persecution, claims that you are in the same league as eminent scientists, writing your own theories, narcissism, grandiosity, to name a few. You are too much a whack job for your own JW cult.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#207 Nov 11, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I had multiple reasons to cite Hawking’s veiled devotion to atheism, cloaked as it is in the garb of quantum creationism.
Here’s one:
<quoted text> <quoted text> Let's at least admit that some of my adversaries made complete fools of themselves.
All of your adversaries make you look like the complete fool that you are.

Your veiled devotion to the smell of your own flatulence.
Level 6

Location hidden

#208 Nov 11, 2013
Shubee wrote:
You obviously didn't even know that quantum creationism is a legitimate science.
Here's the proof: Post #187:
Kong_ wrote:
I googled "Spontaneous quantum creationism", and was referred to 3 entries. All of them by you.
https://www.google.com/#q=%22spontaneous+quan...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#209 Nov 11, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Here's the proof: Post #187:
<quoted text>
Ahh good. You agree with us that it is a crock of shit.
Level 6

Location hidden

#210 Nov 11, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
claims that you are in the same league as eminent scientists,
I thought I denied being in the same league with Professor S.W. Hawking. Didn’t I say that his writings on quantum creationism don’t even contain a particle of scientific originality?
Shubee wrote:
You also make a serious error in thinking that the thesis of Professor S.W. Hawking cited above contains more than a particle of scientific originality. It doesn't. It's merely Hawking's attempt to advance atheism via dressing up his goofball assertion with scientific jargon. Roger Penrose is on the record saying that in essence. Furthermore, it's easy for just about anyone trained in mathematics to see that I rip Hawking's atheistic argument to pieces with my proof of The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism.
http://everythingimportant.org/quantumcreatio...
However, I believe it’s obvious that my proof of The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism is original, legitimate science.
Level 6

Location hidden

#211 Nov 11, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
writing your own theories,
Perhaps I'm not the first person to prove The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism. That's possible. But who else could be as reckless am I to prove what no highly honored physicist wants to confess?

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#212 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps I'm not the first person to prove The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism. That's possible. But who else could be as reckless am I to prove what no highly honored physicist wants to confess?
Clueless? Yes, I agree that you are clueless. I don't really think that physicists, highly honored or otherwise, worry about the fact that you are clueless.

You know you will go to water on anything post won't you.

Your last two posts confirm everything I have come to believe about your sanity and how tenuously it is tethered to reality. Your voodoo witchcraft isn't helping you maintain that connection either.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#213 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Obviously, I'm the only person here that is even qualified to discuss modern physics.
Poly. WAY more qualified than you.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#214 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I had multiple reasons to cite Hawking’s veiled devotion to atheism, cloaked as it is in the garb of quantum creationism.
Here’s one:
<quoted text> <quoted text> Let's at least admit that some of my adversaries made complete fools of themselves.
Ignoring for a moment that we'd all have a LONG way to go to be a bigger fool than you, what I posted was exactly what Google returned. So stuff it.
Level 6

Location hidden

#215 Nov 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
"spontaneous quantum creationism". Too freaking funny.
Rather odd that the only mention of this on the entire internet comes from only one fruitcake: Shooby Doo
You are obviously not aware of what credible, mainstream physicists are saying. Clearly, there are plenty of respected world-class physicists that are quantum creationists in every particular except the label.

For example, Professor S.W. Hawking wrote:

"The picture Jim Hartle and I developed of the spontaneous quantum creation of the universe would be a bit like the formation of bubbles of steam in boiling water."
http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-u...

And here is Professor Hawking presenting his version of spontaneous quantum creation[ism] publicly:

Deal with it. Begin by confessing that quantum creationism is established science and that you are an ignoramus.
Level 6

Location hidden

#216 Nov 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
Poly. WAY more qualified than you.
Where is he? Why is he hiding? I can easily admit that many mathematicians are more knowledgeable about mathematics than I am and more skillful in mathematics. But the issue here is having the courage to say the obvious.

I have only stated the obvious. The thesis of Professor S.W. Hawking that I cited contains no scientific originality. It's merely Hawking's attempt to advance atheism (as I said) via dressing up his goofball assertion with scientific jargon. Roger Penrose is on the record saying that in essence. Furthermore, it's easy for just about anyone trained in mathematics to see that I rip Hawking's atheistic argument to pieces with my proof of The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#217 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously not aware of what credible, mainstream physicists are saying. Clearly, there are plenty of respected world-class physicists that are quantum creationists in every particular except the label.
For example, Professor S.W. Hawking wrote:
"The picture Jim Hartle and I developed of the spontaneous quantum creation of the universe would be a bit like the formation of bubbles of steam in boiling water."
http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-origin-of-the-u...
And here is Professor Hawking presenting his version of spontaneous quantum creation[ism] publicly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xhNX1wKFbB0XX
Leave to a jerkoff like Shooby Doo to seize upon an unfortunate choice of words by Dr Hawking. I've got news for you, dumbass, Dr Hawking is in no way shape or form a creationist. He's not that stupid.
Shubee wrote:
Deal with it. Begin by confessing that quantum creationism is established science and that you are an ignoramus.
Then please explain why the world - especially the folks at AJP - is laughing at you and not at me.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#218 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Where is he? Why is he hiding? I can easily admit that many mathematicians are more knowledgeable about mathematics than I am and more skillful in mathematics. But the issue here is having the courage to say the obvious.
Hiding? I seriously doubt that. More likely he's not interested in wasting his time on an arrogant prick who thinks he knows everything.
Shubee wrote:
I have only stated the obvious. The thesis of Professor S.W. Hawking that I cited contains no scientific originality. It's merely Hawking's attempt to advance atheism (as I said) via dressing up his goofball assertion with scientific jargon. Roger Penrose is on the record saying that in essence. Furthermore, it's easy for just about anyone trained in mathematics to see that I rip Hawking's atheistic argument to pieces with my proof of The First Fundamental Theorem of Molecular Creationism.
Blah, blah, blah.

Please explain why he is famous while you live in a little run down apartment by the railroad tracks in Richardson.
Level 6

Location hidden

#219 Nov 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
Hawking is in no way shape or form a creationist.
But acknowledging the principle of spontaneous quantum creation legitimatizes the science of spontaneous quantum creationism.
Level 6

Location hidden

#220 Nov 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
Please explain why he is famous
Hawking is famous, probably for the same reason that Kim Kardashian is famous. In general, the world loves those who prostitute themselves.

Do you know why Jesus was crucified?

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#221 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Hawking is famous, probably for the same reason that Kim Kardashian is famous. In general, the world loves those who prostitute themselves.
Dr Hawking's Awards:
1976 Hughes Medal of the Royal Society
1979 Albert Einstein Medal
1981 Franklin Medal
1982 Order of the British Empire (Commander)
1985 Gold Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society
1986 Member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences
1988 Wolf Prize in Physics
1989 Prince of Asturias Awards in Concord
1989 Companion of Honour
1999 Julius Edgar Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society
2003 Michelson Morley Award of Case Western Reserve University
2006 Copley Medal of the Royal Society
2008 Fonseca Price of the University of Santiago de Compostela
2009 Presidential Medal of Freedom

Kim Kardashian's Awards:
2012 People's Choice Award
2010 Teen Choice Award
2011 Teen Choice Award
2012 Teen Choice Award
2013 Teen Choice Award

Eugene Shubert's Awards:

Loser.
Shubee wrote:
Do you know why Jesus was crucified?
Yes.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#222 Nov 12, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Chilli, Shubee Doos own family doesn't know him as well as you do.
I already know much more about him than I ever wanted to. I just channeled his obviously bloated self-image; his extremist, fervent, wishful fundie excuse-making and "interpretation" and his self-granted first "Spontaneous Quantum Creationist-Contortionist " mantle.

Then I added a large dash of bluff, bit of braggadocio, half-teaspoon of clueless, big pinch of desperate, 2 teaspoons of flightful fancy, small truckload of totally-unsupported rationalization, two semi loads of self-delusional and 50 of 60 cubic yards of wishful thinking.

Sadly, for him, the fact that I know him better than his family does is by their own choice. It's highly probable that he's even more of an insufferable bore and windy braggart in person than he is here. To paraphrase: "Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Shubees!"
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#223 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Axioms aren't proofs. In my church, God's existence is accepted as an axiom.
Your church is irrelevant. Your beliefs are irrelevant. Ergo your axioms are irrelevant until you can demonstrate Jewish wizards via the scientific method. Everyone here, you included know you can't do that.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#224 Nov 12, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I didn't define God.
We know. Therefore God's infallibility does not follow from the term until you provide an objective definition. Since no-one on Earth can, you're kinda stuck into co-opting scientific terms and pretending they mean something they don't. Oh well.(shrug)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 57 min Eagle 12 - 93,392
List what Evolution Discoveries have helped SCI... 1 hr Davidjayjordan 13
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Simon 167,941
Almost ALL Evolutionists are Anti-Conspiracy Ad... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 1
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 26
Illuminati Elite never studied 'evolutionary LU... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 4
Life started in an Alabama creek 5 hr WHATS UP 2