Stephen King: Universe 'Suggests Intelligent Design'

May 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

Novelist Stephen King went on National Public Radio, of all places, and spoke openly about God and how he believed everything about the universe suggests it is a product of intelligent design.

Comments
421 - 440 of 453 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're related to a poster called Susan, aren't you?
No, but I hear she knows some doc that might help you for a nominal fee.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I hear she knows some doc that might help you for a nominal fee.
My cholesterol is a little high, since you mention it. Do you think that she'd recommend a real doctor or one of the diploma mill crackpots from the DI and ICR?
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
My cholesterol is a little high, since you mention it. Do you think that she'd recommend a real doctor or one of the diploma mill crackpots from the DI and ICR?
No Chrom, I think he's the kind that you go in to see and if you tell him you hurt in places,he tells you to stay out of them places and take yer meds.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>No Chrom, I think he's the kind that you go in to see and if you tell him you hurt in places,he tells you to stay out of them places and take yer meds.
Common sense, isn't it?
Patient: "Doc, it hurts when I do this."
Doc: "Then stop doing that."
_________
Patient "Doc, I have a headache."
Doc: "Take 2 aspirin and call my office in the morning."
_________
Patient: "Doc, I fell and I think I sprained my ankle."
DI/ICR Doc: "MRIs and X-rays produce inconclusive and faulty results. Yea, I say unto thee, Pray and ye shall be healed by the Grace of our Almighty Lord who made all things! Amen, Brother, Amen! That will be $212. Pay at the counter on your way out and leave the crutches."

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is not a chance that you are completely loony, it is fact huh? LMAO
Of course he's loony.

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UU5 n755EgZOKv1UE9_sTbq4A

It's kinda hard to miss.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And I can tell that from all your high-tec videos you make. LMMFAO
Yeah, but that free voice modulator he uses doesn't filter out all of the male gravel.

Scary, the lengths that some pervs go to, huh?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he's loony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =324XXXRtmyUXX&feature=c4- overview&list=UU5n755EgZOK v1UE9_sTbq4A
It's kinda hard to miss.
Wow, you post my most positive video, thanks for advertising that, sir.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but that free voice modulator he uses doesn't filter out all of the male gravel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cMVDJnrZuZgXX
Scary, the lengths that some pervs go to, huh?
Yeah, um, if I did use a "voice modulator," I believe you mean pitch filter, it would also alter the pitch of the background noise. Thus why it's so funny how you still hold onto that failed assertion of yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, um, if I did use a "voice modulator," I believe you mean pitch filter, it would also alter the pitch of the background noise. Thus why it's so funny how you still hold onto that failed assertion of yours.
Your lies are so lame, gimpwad.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and Nano, if you had a brain in that head of yours, you'd have been smart enough to come up with a more reasonable explanation for your fallacious assertion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voice_therapy_%2...

Sheesh, you really are an idiot, sir. But I am flattered you accuse me of being one of the best multimedia geniuses, I am not though.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies are so lame, gimpwad.
You have not once provided any evidence I have lied. However, you have proven you don't know me at all.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Stephen King is a clever writer. Perhaps the idea of the Many worlds interpretation a multiverse is as verifiable as intelligent design.

I'm looking forward to King's next book, to find out.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Your side has plenty of hogwash left over..
Did you pass out extra hogwash and I missed it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Stephen King is a clever writer. Perhaps the idea of the Many worlds interpretation a multiverse is as verifiable as intelligent design.
I'm looking forward to King's next book, to find out.
Under The Dome premiers tonight. Don't forget the popcorn!
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The universe may have began as a very small bit or seed and then it may have unfolded or unrolled or rolled out to become what it is. Everything branched out on waves like waves of an ocean and always going outward. This is how the scriptures explain the design of our cosmos and it did have a beginning when it all started with a Word from God.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The universe may have began as a very small bit or seed and then it may have unfolded or unrolled or rolled out to become what it is. Everything branched out on waves like waves of an ocean and always going outward. This is how the scriptures explain the design of our cosmos and it did have a beginning when it all started with a Word from God.
The universe could have started as a fib God told the other deity kids on the playground - and you KNOW how lies grow and take on a life of their own... just look at the New Testament, for example.
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The universe could have started as a fib God told the other deity kids on the playground - and you KNOW how lies grow and take on a life of their own... just look at the New Testament, for example.
The scriptures verify that all of creation happened because God said for it to be. The New Testament teaches that all things were made by the Word of God.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures verify that all of creation happened because God said for it to be. The New Testament teaches that all things were made by the Word of God.
And reality debunks your book of myths.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures verify that all of creation happened because God said for it to be. The New Testament teaches that all things were made by the Word of God.
scripture
from Latin scriptura "a writing, character, inscription," from scriptus, past participle of scribere "write"

My posts say exactly and precisely what my posts say, right down to every letter, spacing, capitalization and punctuation mark.

In precisely the same way, the Bible only verifies that it contains words. A book cannot be used as a source to substantiate validate and legitimize its own claims.
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And reality debunks your book of myths.
No, reality and good common sense debunks the idea that the first man and woman were 80,000 years apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••