Evolutionists staes that white people...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hoosier Jarhead

AOL

#94 Aug 7, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, part of my "theory" is that homosexuals flock to evolution to justify their lifestyles ( no God, no right or wrong ).
I searched the gay chat forum and in less than an hour found 3 ( IIDayo, PCD, and newt ).
You know these guys are comparing being gay to being black? LOL
I guess I'll be exposed next Hunt, so I'd might as well come clean.

You will find some of my posts at the LEXUS RX330 site.

There, it's out in the open and I'm glad.
PCD

New York, NY

#95 Aug 7, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, part of my "theory" is that homosexuals flock to evolution to justify their lifestyles ( no God, no right or wrong ).
I searched the gay chat forum and in less than an hour found 3 ( IIDayo, PCD, and newt ).
You know these guys are comparing being gay to being black? LOL
Hey, Hunt, here's some news for you: I post there because I find that virulently stupid pigs like you are attracted to those fora b/c they hate homosexuality. And I like beating down idiots like you, although I have to say that you're one of the less challenging, more insipid idiots I've run across.

But I also hate to spoil your excitement, since you seem to be very excited by all of this and writing more LOL's than a schoolgirl going through her first crush, but I'm not gay. Oh well.

By the way, just curious: why were you cruising around in the gay forums?
PCD

New York, NY

#96 Aug 7, 2006
[QUOTE who="Hunt"I will be seeing you guys soon, on the gay chat room, LOL. Then I will post your immoral comments back here so that all may see what you really are.[/QUOTE]

You seem a little over excited by all of this. Is this a very exciting new thing for you?
Hexene

AOL

#97 Aug 7, 2006
PCD wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little over excited by all of this. Is this a very exciting new thing for you?
LOL! I was wondering that too PCD.
PCD

New York, NY

#99 Aug 8, 2006
Hunt wrote:
Oh yeah, I think it proves my point.
When I first came here I stated that it was my belief that queers and other perverts flock to evolution to somehow justify their immoral lifestyles.
You all got all bent out of shape, now we know why.
Hey man, you're the one getting all excited over trolling the gay/lesbian forums. You're not fooling any of us.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#100 Aug 8, 2006
I, too, have a confession to make. You will find posts of mine on the Physics and Mathematics forums.
Hoosier Jarhead

AOL

#101 Aug 8, 2006
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
I, too, have a confession to make. You will find posts of mine on the Physics and Mathematics forums.
Egads! Not a....Mathmatician!?!
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#103 Aug 8, 2006
So, Hunt, are YOU a member of the genus Homo?
justpassnthru

Alexandria, OH

#104 Aug 8, 2006
It really means nothing, but I find it ironic that the evolution thread doesn't appear under the science heading. I mean come on EVOLUTION, the forefather of all modern sciences not even listed as a science on topix.net . Blows my mind, how could that have happen?
PCD

New York, NY

#106 Aug 8, 2006
Hunt wrote:
Finding the gay chat board was easy, it is right there beside the evolution board. I just wished I would have thout about it sooner.
Hmmm....I don't know Hunt. You sound like you're, um, tickled pink by your exciting new discovery. It's so close to where you've been hanging out all along, you know?

You've hardly posted at all in the Christian forums yourself. You spend a LOT more time here and, apparently, in the gay and lesbian forums.

Why is that?
PCD

New York, NY

#107 Aug 8, 2006
Hunt wrote:
In fact, there are more gays here than scientists.
Clearly you're not a scientist, and clearly, you spend alot of your free time here...
Roar

Killeen, TX

#108 Aug 8, 2006
Oh NOESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Topix.net has evolution under a diffirent category..........Everyone this forum must warn the scientists because Topix.net didn't list it in science..........Seriously try showing a real problem with evolution.
Roar

Killeen, TX

#109 Aug 8, 2006
in this*
Paul the villain

Birmingham, UK

#110 Nov 18, 2012
roar wrote:
My whole quote
"First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior. There are such thing as more evolved creatures that die out and the less evolved forms live on. Are black people alive?????yes? Are white people alive?????yes? Then there both successful survivors. Thats it. Not superior or inferior. "
Try putting the whole quote......
The more evolved a species is the more advanced it is so you couldn't be more wrong when you say that more evolved creatures die out then the less evolved ya dummy
Paul the villain

Birmingham, UK

#111 Nov 18, 2012
White people are more evolved,it's proven,don't be mad just accept being 2nd best
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#112 Nov 19, 2012
Paul the villain wrote:
<quoted text>The more evolved a species is the more advanced it is so you couldn't be more wrong when you say that more evolved creatures die out then the less evolved ya dummy
Evolution is not goal-directed. Hence there is no such thing as "evolved to a more advanced level". The claim that any species is "more advanced" is subjective, and hence has no place in science. EVERY single thing that is alive today is JUST as evolved as any other. The reason being is that the exact same amount of time has passed between each organism and LUCA. The ONLY way something can be "less evolved" is if the species is extinct.
Paul the villain wrote:
White people are more evolved,it's proven,don't be mad just accept being 2nd best
There is nothing scientific to support this. There are still some Nazis and Klanners who still spout that Bell Curve BS, but apologetics for racial prejudice is irrelevant to science and reality.
spiderlover

Chicago, IL

#113 Dec 28, 2014
I think that all races evolved equally‚ I mean every race originated from Africa so in the long run we all come from African descendants everyone functions the same we all have the same organs we all bleed the same so just get over it and stop racism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 8 min Fudge 3,559
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChristineM 223,195
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 165,011
No Evidence for Creation, a Global Flood, Tower... 1 hr DanFromSmithville 88
Time 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 11
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 84,108
Evolution is Fantasy 17 hr Water Meter Parker 1
More from around the web