Evolutionists staes that white people...

Evolutionists staes that white people are more evolved than bla...

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
roar

Temple, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2006
WHO SAYS WHITE ARE MORE EVOLVED??????????
roar

Temple, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2006
My whole quote

"First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior. There are such thing as more evolved creatures that die out and the less evolved forms live on. Are black people alive?????yes? Are white people alive?????yes? Then there both successful survivors. Thats it. Not superior or inferior. "

Try putting the whole quote......
roar

Temple, TX

#4 Jun 19, 2006
Wow hunt..........no debate? I guess thats to be expect from you.
Hoosier Jarhead

AOL

#5 Jun 19, 2006
roar wrote:
My whole quote
"First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior. There are such thing as more evolved creatures that die out and the less evolved forms live on. Are black people alive?????yes? Are white people alive?????yes? Then there both successful survivors. Thats it. Not superior or inferior. "
Try putting the whole quote......
He misrepresents the Bible and scientific data, why wouldn't he misrepresent you too?

When a person has nothing of value to offer, they try to denigrate what others have to say.

You were correct when you first posted, roar, and you are correct now.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#6 Jun 19, 2006
Mr. Hunt clearly makes it up as he goes along. If someone doesn't say what he wants them to say, he will claim they did.

The concept of "more evolved" is meaningless in a scientific context. As such, the theory of evolution makes no such claim. All that can be said is that things are differently evolved, and that only means they have produced different inheritable traits.

As far as human populations go, the sub-Saharan African population is the oldest human population. It is also the human population with the largest genetic diversity. The two go hand in hand.

But, as species go, the genetic diversity within the human species is very small. The genetic differences between any two individuals is almost non-existent. For this reason, among others, Mr. Hunt's contention is nonsense.
roar

Temple, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
OK DS's. What roar said was,
this was in resonse to a post that stated evolution was a racists ideology that teaches white are more evolved than blacks.
Now this,
"First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior"
certainly seems to support the idea that roar believes that white are more evolved.
Its not surprising, I called this a racist theory from the beggining.
Now which of you godless wonders will rebuke your boy roar for making such statements, no one? Exactly!
LOL does it say in my quote white is more evolved?????????? NO!!!!!!!!How about this hunt. Why don't you describe what being "more evolved" is hmmmm?????
roar

Temple, TX

#10 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I would say that being more evolved is accepting Christ. Evolved being Enlightened. One who truely accepts Christ can not be decieved as one who does not.
Yeah, I would say that those who accept Christ into their hearts are more evolved.
By the way you absolutely said that whites are more evolved than blacks, or at least agree with the premise. You first agreed that whites are more evolved. You then said that it does not make us superior.
.........still waiting for that definition hunt......I already made my point that I wasn't claiming white was more evolved. I responded to it but didn't claim it. Now back to what you meant by "more evolved".
roar

Temple, TX

#11 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I would say that being more evolved is accepting Christ. Evolved being Enlightened. One who truely accepts Christ can not be decieved as one who does not.
Yeah, I would say that those who accept Christ into their hearts are more evolved.
By the way you absolutely said that whites are more evolved than blacks, or at least agree with the premise. You first agreed that whites are more evolved. You then said that it does not make us superior.
I noticed something.......us superior? I'm not white. I'm black.
Darwins Stepchild

AOL

#13 Jun 20, 2006
roar wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed something.......us superior? I'm not white. I'm black.
Roar shoots...he scores!!!
roar

Temple, TX

#14 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
I can try to slow down for you but I think its really simple.
You stated: "First of all being more evolved does not make any race superior or inferior." in response to another poster saying that evolution teaches that whites are more evolved than blacks. By doing so you acknowledged the statement as though you agreed.
By the way, I doubt you are black, in fact I find it laughable.
Hunt enough of your lies. I explained enough about that. Still no definition of "more evolved".

Why do you doubt i'm black? and its laughable?????? whats that supposed to mean?
roar

Temple, TX

#16 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt I'm hoping your not trying to be racist especialy after trying all this BS you've putting me though. I'M NOT FOND OF RELIGION'S NUTS HUNT, ESPECIALY WHEN RELIGION'S A-HOLES CLAIMED TO HAVE A REASON TO MAKE BLACK SEEM INFERIOR.......
roar

Temple, TX

#17 Jun 20, 2006
through*
roar

Temple, TX

#19 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats BS! It was darwin who claimed Africans still had one foot in the tree. It was darwin the said "white euopeans" would profit from exterminating african tribes. I take offense to that, and I have since the start of this. His theory is racists and you are either not black, or the uncle tom of evolution.
" We must come to the day that we seek. In a society at peace with itself, a society that can live with its conscience. This will not be a day of the white man, it will not be the day of the black man, it will be the day of man as man"
Who said that roar? I did not have to search for it, nor did I copy and paste it ( so it probably is not a direct quote ).
My brothers in Christ have no color, other than the color of their blood. What is your issue with me?
Was just being clear on that previous statement. Where you said you doubted me being black and then saying it was laughable. I don't know why you would be laughing at it. Whether or not darwin was racist doesn't change anything. Infact I wouldn't be surpised if he was but the theory of evolution doesn't say that.
Hunt

Clarksville, IN

#20 Jun 20, 2006
roar wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just being clear on that previous statement. Where you said you doubted me being black and then saying it was laughable. I don't know why you would be laughing at it. Whether or not darwin was racist doesn't change anything. Infact I wouldn't be surpised if he was but the theory of evolution doesn't say that.
Yes, it does...

Do a search for his book and you will find links to stormfront. Check www.stormfront.com and see how well these racist nazis agree with the theory of evolution.
hexene

AOL

#21 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does...
Do a search for his book and you will find links to stormfront. Check www.stormfront.com and see how well these racist nazis agree with the theory of evolution.
ROTHFLMAO!! This is a software game site in California. LOL!
roar

Temple, TX

#22 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does...
lol I'm pretty sure thats not the right link. Unless you trust those links with lord of the rings games.
roar

Temple, TX

#23 Jun 20, 2006
What exactly does the theory of evolution state? The theory of evolution states that:

All life forms (species) have developed from other species.

All living things are related to one another to varying degrees through common descent (share common ancestors).

All life on Earth has a common origin. In other words, that in the distant past, there once existed an original life form and that this life form gave rise to all subsequent life forms.

The process by which one species evolves into another involves random heritable genetic mutations (changes), some of which are more likely to spread and persist in a gene pool than others. Mutations that result in a survival advantage for organisms that possess them, are more likely to spread and persist than mutations that do not result in a survival advantage and/or that result in a survival disadvantage.

http://www.evolutionhappens.net/

Now where in there does it state a race being inferior? or even "more evolved". I know you disagree with evolution but don't put something in there that isn't there.......
Hunt

Clarksville, IN

#24 Jun 20, 2006
roar wrote:
What exactly does the theory of evolution state? The theory of evolution states that:
All life forms (species) have developed from other species.
All living things are related to one another to varying degrees through common descent (share common ancestors).
All life on Earth has a common origin. In other words, that in the distant past, there once existed an original life form and that this life form gave rise to all subsequent life forms.
The process by which one species evolves into another involves random heritable genetic mutations (changes), some of which are more likely to spread and persist in a gene pool than others. Mutations that result in a survival advantage for organisms that possess them, are more likely to spread and persist than mutations that do not result in a survival advantage and/or that result in a survival disadvantage.
http://www.evolutionhappens.net/
Now where in there does it state a race being inferior? or even "more evolved". I know you disagree with evolution but don't put something in there that isn't there.......
"The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

Ring any bells?
roar

Temple, TX

#26 Jun 20, 2006
Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"
Ring any bells?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/races

ummm we went over this hunt. Look under biology.
hexene

AOL

#29 Jun 20, 2006
Hi Roar
I noticed your location Waco, Texas. Do you go to Baylor? I have a friend that teaches German at Baylor. Also,there is a student at Baylor who I was his Chemistry mentored and he is now working on his first year on his doctoral program in Polymer Chemistry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min messianic114 164,249
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min Aura Mytha 19,058
How can we prove God exists, or does not? Tue Gillette 84
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) Tue DanFromSmithville 141,352
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) May 25 UncommonSense2015 178,616
has science finally debunked the 'god' myth? May 24 UncommonSense2015 10
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) May 24 Chimney1 1,871
More from around the web