Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

THE TWO SIDES AND INBETWEEN

At the risk of repetition of some information from above, I think this brief overview will be of value.

Evolutionism: a theory and belief that a physical process of branching continuum was involved in the variegation of life forms. Also, that from prior forms all subsequent ones are “descendents”.
Theistic: belief that evolution is an anthropomorphic (human-like) God’s creative procedure.
Other: anything from absolute atheism such as Dawkins (above) to the spirituality of belief in evolution as an aspect of God (whether “guy-in-the-sky” personification or existential systematology.
Creationism: a belief and theory that a supernatural dynamic or
“personified” agency designed and actualized and is
directing, ongoing, all existence.
Evolutionary: as in Theistic evolutionism (above)
Religious: belief that the Bible is informative, from a
minimum of inspiration and “meaning” concerning life
and its formulation ....to significant levels of the
“documentation” of existence ... yet still interfacing
with the secular sciences’ observations and data.
Creation Science (“CreaSci”, you’ll allow me, I hope): belief that
what the Bible states is, essentially, if not exclusively, the
documentation superseding (actually dismissing any
validity of) all otherwise.
Old earth: interpretation of Biblical wording such as
Genesis’s “day” perhaps meaning “era” or “epoch”
New earth: absolute “literal” reading of Genesis thus
the earth and all was made in six days and the total age
since that poofogenic procedure was between 6 and l0,000
years.
Dyscreative nonscience: imaginative, irrational, paranoid, even
psychotic ideation-image linkages propounded as fact and
even science.
Flat earthers: yes, even in the 21st c. there are those who
deny that the earth is a sphere!!
Geocentrists: yes, believe it or not, there are those who still do ... believe this ..

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Lisbon, Portugal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

I believe the word "theory" should not be used in the definition of "creationism". If the word "theory" is being used with its scientific meaning, it would be incorrect to use it to describe a belief which is not supported by evidence or experimentation.
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

The systematic sequencial arrangement of instructional patterned compounds which direct ALL life on earth came together some how. Humans still yet, do not have the ability to create such a system. If we could examine these compounds closely, we could see something similar to spiraling train tracks with signals running in opposite directions on the opposing rails. These signals transmit all the information that is required to reproduce all manner of living things. Life unfolds following these patterns and repeating cylces within intertwineing systems do the work of producing life. This is very much an intelligent arangement and to deny this is to deny reality. SCPID theory explains some of this.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
The systematic sequencial arrangement of instructional patterned compounds which direct ALL life on earth came together some how. Humans still yet, do not have the ability to create such a system. If we could examine these compounds closely, we could see something similar to spiraling train tracks with signals running in opposite directions on the opposing rails. These signals transmit all the information that is required to reproduce all manner of living things. Life unfolds following these patterns and repeating cylces within intertwineing systems do the work of producing life. This is very much an intelligent arangement and to deny this is to deny reality. SCPID theory explains some of this.
SCPID "explains" exactly nothing.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Still don't care Mikey.
FREE SERVANT

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
SCPID "explains" exactly nothing.
Why sure it can do this thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••