New Theory: Evolutionists devolved fr...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82 Oct 23, 2013
Rational Man wrote:
Here's another, they are completely befuddled, these evononsense bunko artists.
They said that sponges came first but then their "data" says jellyfish came first and now they just don't know at all! If this is so-called science is the most useless and perplexed nonsense that ever attempted to pass as serious work.
In fact, their is no settle conclusions about any evolutionary path. To me this reeks of thieving panhandlers with their crooked hand constantly out begging for just a little more funds and they'll have this solved "real soon". Yes in this third century of evohoax "real soon" still hasn't gotten here yet and I doubt that "real soon" ever will!
If it was me I'd cut off any taxpayer funding to any institution that supported this falderal. You pseudo scientist grifters should go beg the effete leisure class to support your preoccupation. No different than modern artists, or should they be modern con-artists, hawking toilet bowls as modern art representing man's inhumanity to man, absolutely incredible!
This world needs a great big can of Evolutionhoaxer B Gone.
Thank You
can you name one other theory that has come up with more truths?
Frank

Houston, TX

#83 Oct 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can you name one other theory that has come up with more truths?
Not to talk for someone else but have to tried mathematics? start with someone thing real simple like 1+1=2

Still I'm sure that you prefer your contemporary political propaganda Piltdown theories such as the racist OOA.

I won't even try to explain that statement to you. It is completely beyond you. I would be like explaining star formation to a lemur. hahahaha

dummy

St. Croix valley

#84 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to talk for someone else but have to tried mathematics? start with someone thing real simple like 1+1=2
Still I'm sure that you prefer your contemporary political propaganda Piltdown theories such as the racist OOA.
I won't even try to explain that statement to you. It is completely beyond you. I would be like explaining star formation to a lemur. hahahaha
dummy
so that would be a no, no you cannot.

just as i thought.

why is it you cannot?
Frank

Houston, TX

#85 Oct 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so that would be a no, no you cannot.
just as i thought.
why is it you cannot?
what the hell are you talking about you strange little evotard?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#86 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't even try to explain that statement to you.
You couldn't if you tried.(shrug)

After all you have no reason at all whatsoever to have a problem with Piltdown and adhere to one of the most racist ideologies ever conceived. You're just too daft to even understand why.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo.
Frank

Houston, TX

#88 Oct 24, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't if you tried.(shrug)
After all you have no reason at all whatsoever to have a problem with Piltdown and adhere to one of the most racist ideologies ever conceived. You're just too daft to even understand why.
See you evoTards use OOA as a racist crusade. Finally you admit to it. The ironic part is that it is you kamikaze assume-rs that are the true racists
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
See you evoTards use OOA as a racist crusade. Finally you admit to it. The ironic part is that it is you kamikaze assume-rs that are the true racists
I admitted to no such thing. And since you're unable and unwilling to explain yourself your post can be dismissed as the ravings of yet another fundie drive-by troll.

St. Croix valley

#90 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
your inability to come up with a theory besides evolution that has come up with as many truths as evolution...

don't worry you already failed...
Frank

Houston, TX

#91 Oct 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your inability to come up with a theory besides evolution that has come up with as many truths as evolution...
don't worry you already failed...
Funny that you say many truths but don't even state one!
Debate fail
Now you must state 12 ahem cough "truths"

St. Croix valley

#92 Oct 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you say many truths but don't even state one!
Debate fail
Now you must state 12 ahem cough "truths"
So agfain, a no for you on backing up your mouth writing checks your brain cannot cash...

just as i already stated...

thanx...buh-bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 57 min Eagle 12 - 93,392
List what Evolution Discoveries have helped SCI... 1 hr Davidjayjordan 13
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Simon 167,941
Almost ALL Evolutionists are Anti-Conspiracy Ad... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 1
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 26
Illuminati Elite never studied 'evolutionary LU... 3 hr Davidjayjordan 4
Life started in an Alabama creek 5 hr WHATS UP 2