|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
You moron, I do think for myself.
Thinking that you should worship authorities on issues that you don't understand and being so completely deceived by the powers that be that you decide to trust them on issues that you could understand if you weren't so pig-headed isn't really thinking. Thinkers don't live a sheltered existence on Topix. Open minds are happily investigating what dissidents are saying on a large variety of issues and are courageously taking a stand for truth.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking that you should worship authorities on issues that you don't understand and being so completely deceived by the powers that be that you decide to trust them on issues that you could understand if you weren't so pig-headed isn't really thinking. Thinkers don't live a sheltered existence on Topix. Open minds are happily investigating what dissidents are saying on a large variety of issues and are courageously taking a stand for truth.
Uh-huh....right.

You're my hero, Shoob.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Thinking that you should worship authorities on issues that you don't understand and being so completely deceived by the powers that be that you decide to trust them on issues that you could understand if you weren't so pig-headed isn't really thinking. Thinkers don't live a sheltered existence on Topix. Open minds are happily investigating what dissidents are saying on a large variety of issues and are courageously taking a stand for truth.
Oh, so THAT'S why you're a lying s.o.b.(shrug)
Rational Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Seems these Evolutionists have devolved into judgmental self absorbed sneering la de da fruit salads. That's just for starters. All add more pertinent analysis later.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Rational Man wrote:
Seems these Evolutionists have devolved into judgmental self absorbed sneering la de da fruit salads. That's just for starters. All add more pertinent analysis later.
It's amazing you can write this while -- I would imagine -- trying to be serious.

Do you not see how YOUR OWN POST can be seen as "judgmental, self-absorbed and sneering"?

And as far as Shoob, we've been dealing with him for several years. I have not seen YOU here before, so your "analysis" is far from "pertinent".

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing you can write this while -- I would imagine -- trying to be serious.
Do you not see how YOUR OWN POST can be seen as "judgmental, self-absorbed and sneering"?
And as far as Shoob, we've been dealing with him for several years. I have not seen YOU here before, so your "analysis" is far from "pertinent".
So are you saying he can't have an opinion because he is new here and lacks "topix experience" lol

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> Thinking that you should worship authorities on issues that you don't understand and being so completely deceived by the powers that be that you decide to trust them on issues that you could understand if you weren't so pig-headed isn't really thinking. Thinkers don't live a sheltered existence on Topix. Open minds are happily investigating what dissidents are saying on a large variety of issues and are courageously taking a stand for truth.
How do you determine and identify these "thinkers" and "open minded" people from the nuts and whackos? Do all the nuts and whackos have everythingimportant blogs?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How do you determine and identify these "thinkers" and "open minded" people from the nuts and whackos? Do all the nuts and whackos have everythingimportant blogs?
If people agree with Shoob the boob then they are open minded. If they agree with the people that had trouble controlling their laughter when they rejected Shoobie doobie doos paper that he submitted for peer review then they are close minded.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
If people agree with Shoob the boob then they are open minded. If they agree with the people that had trouble controlling their laughter when they rejected Shoobie doobie doos paper that he submitted for peer review then they are close minded.
That is the conclusion I have come up with.

People agreeing with Shoob may need to up their dosage.
Rational Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Here's some truth about our devolved brethren.

How do you confuse an evolutionist? It was a trick question. That's like asking, "How do you make water wet?".

Har Dee Har Har

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

To me some assshat started this thread to just cause controversy. And he very well succeeded. Look how the evolutionists flocked to it in defense. I made a comment earlier today and now I will make this one,,, You all should have know better than to swallow the bait but you could not help it. What is sad is that he suckered you regs to even join in. LOL
Rational Man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Here's another, they are completely befuddled, these evononsense bunko artists.

They said that sponges came first but then their "data" says jellyfish came first and now they just don't know at all! If this is so-called science is the most useless and perplexed nonsense that ever attempted to pass as serious work.

In fact, their is no settle conclusions about any evolutionary path. To me this reeks of thieving panhandlers with their crooked hand constantly out begging for just a little more funds and they'll have this solved "real soon". Yes in this third century of evohoax "real soon" still hasn't gotten here yet and I doubt that "real soon" ever will!

If it was me I'd cut off any taxpayer funding to any institution that supported this falderal. You pseudo scientist grifters should go beg the effete leisure class to support your preoccupation. No different than modern artists, or should they be modern con-artists, hawking toilet bowls as modern art representing man's inhumanity to man, absolutely incredible!

This world needs a great big can of Evolutionhoaxer B Gone.
Thank You

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Rational Man wrote:
Here's another, they are completely befuddled, these evononsense bunko artists.
They said that sponges came first but then their "data" says jellyfish came first and now they just don't know at all! If this is so-called science is the most useless and perplexed nonsense that ever attempted to pass as serious work.
In fact, their is no settle conclusions about any evolutionary path. To me this reeks of thieving panhandlers with their crooked hand constantly out begging for just a little more funds and they'll have this solved "real soon". Yes in this third century of evohoax "real soon" still hasn't gotten here yet and I doubt that "real soon" ever will!
If it was me I'd cut off any taxpayer funding to any institution that supported this falderal. You pseudo scientist grifters should go beg the effete leisure class to support your preoccupation. No different than modern artists, or should they be modern con-artists, hawking toilet bowls as modern art representing man's inhumanity to man, absolutely incredible!
This world needs a great big can of Evolutionhoaxer B Gone.
Thank You
And here is a prime example of my last post. This thread was started by a grey box, keeps being pushed by grey boxes just trying to get a rise out you all. Nothing left to say.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
To me some assshat started this thread to just cause controversy. And he very well succeeded. Look how the evolutionists flocked to it in defense. I made a comment earlier today and now I will make this one,,, You all should have know better than to swallow the bait but you could not help it. What is sad is that he suckered you regs to even join in. LOL
I post where I want, when I want. I don't have a problem with others doing the same.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I post where I want, when I want. I don't have a problem with others doing the same.
I never said you couldn't. But according to you, you are too smart to be caught up in the BS but yet they sucker you in every time.

Help yourself. They win you lose. They win because they suckered you in.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you couldn't. But according to you, you are too smart to be caught up in the BS but yet they sucker you in every time.
Help yourself. They win you lose. They win because they suckered you in.
You worry about me so much. I'm touched. But it is my worry and not yours thanks.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You worry about me so much. I'm touched. But it is my worry and not yours thanks.
Lets be honest dipshyt. You are the one that goes to other threads and still talks about me. It is you who is the little biotch and the one that worries about me that you even bring it to other threads I don't even comment in but yet you look for pity in.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying he can't have an opinion because he is new here and lacks "topix experience" lol
Sure he can, it's just his opinion is worth zip since he can't do anything but troll.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets be honest dipshyt. You are the one that goes to other threads and still talks about me. It is you who is the little biotch and the one that worries about me that you even bring it to other threads I don't even comment in but yet you look for pity in.
Yeah, I'm sure you're what he thinks about all day.
Frank

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

DarwinChuck wrote:
Evolutionists devolved from humans and are now nothing but a bunch of Naggers.
True dat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••