New Theory: Evolutionists devolved fr...

New Theory: Evolutionists devolved from Humans

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cod

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 3, 2013
SHOCKED!
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2013
Cod wrote:
New Theory: Evolutionists devolved from Humans
The entire human race is devolving, not just evolutionists. However, all true sciences are evolving. Not surprisingly though, Darwinism is not evolving since it never was a science.
Herman

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> The entire human race is devolving, not just evolutionists. However, all true sciences are evolving. Not surprisingly though, Darwinism is not evolving since it never was a science.
true dat.

Sub-dummy in 3.2.1.....
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> The entire human race is devolving, not just evolutionists. However, all true sciences are evolving. Not surprisingly though, Darwinism is not evolving since it never was a science.
O hai Shoob. I see you're lying again, since you weren't able to refute evolution in any of the threads you've been in.(shrug)
Herman

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
O hai Shoob. I see you're lying again, since you weren't able to refute evolution in any of the threads you've been in.(shrug)
Evo-lotion is never refuted according to the EvoTards. Go rub on some more Evo-lotion

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Evo-lotion is never refuted according to the EvoTards. Go rub on some more Evo-lotion
This is not to say that the Theory of Evolution will never be refuted, but just to say it will take a LOT more than what has ever been presented as evidence against it thus far.

The ToE is, and remains the most robustly evidenced scientific theory there is, and is supported by virtually ALL scientific professionals in relevant fields.
Herman

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not to say that the Theory of Evolution will never be refuted, but just to say it will take a LOT more than what has ever been presented as evidence against it thus far.
The ToE is, and remains the most robustly evidenced scientific theory there is, and is supported by virtually ALL scientific professionals in relevant fields.
Evo-Crazies remind me of Jihadists. Anyone that questions any Evo theory is attacked unmercifully. Ask to see the evidence and be attacked by maniacs pointing irrational fingers of hate.

It's little different than militant Islam, militant homosexual pedo agenda, militant environmentalism, militant warmists, militant zionists.

Pretty hard to take these crazy people seriously other than being dangerous.

For that reason I'd keep and and all of that away from K-12 school curriculum.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#8 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Evo-Crazies remind me of Jihadists. Anyone that questions any Evo theory is attacked unmercifully. Ask to see the evidence and be attacked by maniacs pointing irrational fingers of hate.
It's little different than militant Islam, militant homosexual pedo agenda, militant environmentalism, militant warmists, militant zionists.
Pretty hard to take these crazy people seriously other than being dangerous.
For that reason I'd keep and and all of that away from K-12 school curriculum.
You did not understand Kong's post did you.

Though no theory can be "proven" the Theory of Evolution is at least as well proven as the Theory of Gravity. To deny either only indicates that the denier is an uneducated idiot.

Now when uneducated idiots try to affect what is in our schools curricula I get rather ticked off. I am not in favor of child abuse. Sadly many Christians are.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Evo-Crazies remind me of Jihadists. Anyone that questions any Evo theory is attacked unmercifully. Ask to see the evidence and be attacked by maniacs pointing irrational fingers of hate.
It's little different than militant Islam, militant homosexual pedo agenda, militant environmentalism, militant warmists, militant zionists.
Pretty hard to take these crazy people seriously other than being dangerous.
For that reason I'd keep and and all of that away from K-12 school curriculum.
Really?

Re-read your post above, and *try* to imagine a neutrally-positioned reader looking at your post.

Who would he/she consider "crazy"?

The fact is, all but a scant few of the detractors of Evolution deny the evidence based upon the evidence being inconvenient to their theology.

Not to mention, the vast majority of Christians (and people of other faiths) fully accept the ToE, and can reconcile their acceptance of the ToE with their particular faith.

Only a minority of Christians take the Bible LITERALLY. Especially Genesis & most of the rest of the Old Testament.

....or do you believe that the Universe is 6000 years old, and that Adam was created out of mud/dust/clay?

Eve created out of a rib of Adam?
People living 900+/- years?
Talking snakes?
A man living in the belly of a 'great fish' for 3 days?
Giants?
Unicorns?

Who's crazy?
Herman

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Re-read your post above, and *try* to imagine a neutrally-positioned reader looking at your post.
Who would he/she consider "crazy"?
The fact is, all but a scant few of the detractors of Evolution deny the evidence based upon the evidence being inconvenient to their theology.
Not to mention, the vast majority of Christians (and people of other faiths) fully accept the ToE, and can reconcile their acceptance of the ToE with their particular faith.
Only a minority of Christians take the Bible LITERALLY. Especially Genesis & most of the rest of the Old Testament.
....or do you believe that the Universe is 6000 years old, and that Adam was created out of mud/dust/clay?
Eve created out of a rib of Adam?
People living 900+/- years?
Talking snakes?
A man living in the belly of a 'great fish' for 3 days?
Giants?
Unicorns?
Who's crazy?
A- to attribute what you charactized as anti Evo to me is disingenuous

B- See subductionzone's Jihad post

I'm right and you are wrong. Evo defenders are akin to Jihadists. Militant religion-ists that want to kill anyone that doesn't hold their religious beliefs.

Nothing is new. The tenor of the debate and malicious and malignant. Back to the Inquisition!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
A- to attribute what you charactized as anti Evo to me is disingenuous
B- See subductionzone's Jihad post
I'm right and you are wrong. Evo defenders are akin to Jihadists. Militant religion-ists that want to kill anyone that doesn't hold their religious beliefs.
Nothing is new. The tenor of the debate and malicious and malignant. Back to the Inquisition!
No, it is not a case of "I am right and you are wrong".

It is a case of an idea that has irrefutable evidence versus an idea that is based upon a book of myth.

Now your book of myth may make you feel nice and warm and smug feeling, but that is not evidence that it is correct. When creationists try to argue science there ignorance quickly shows.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#12 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
A- to attribute what you charactized as anti Evo to me is disingenuous
B- See subductionzone's Jihad post
I'm right and you are wrong. Evo defenders are akin to Jihadists. Militant religion-ists that want to kill anyone that doesn't hold their religious beliefs.
Nothing is new. The tenor of the debate and malicious and malignant. Back to the Inquisition!
AH.

So now we want to "kill anyone that doesn't hold (our) religious beliefs."

News to me. Besides, your type (literal biblical fundamentalists) are a dying breed anyway. Nobody has to resort to homicide for them to disappear in a couple of decades.

Killing people is the theist method.

(FYI: I *have* no "religious beliefs".)

Meh.

You're entitled to your opinion, and free to teach your pseudoscience to your children at home or church.

But don't try to pretend it's "science", or insert religion into public schools.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Herman, you do realize that evolution is not based upon faith, but upon evidence don't you?

Your beliefs are based upon faith and are no more valid than the beliefs of Muslims, Hindus, or various other beliefs that you would call purely mythical.

So what evidence do you have that supports your beliefs? I am more than happy to compare evidence, no "Jihad" simple observable evidence.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
A- to attribute what you charactized as anti Evo to me is disingenuous
B- See subductionzone's Jihad post
I'm right and you are wrong. Evo defenders are akin to Jihadists. Militant religion-ists that want to kill anyone that doesn't hold their religious beliefs.
Nothing is new. The tenor of the debate and malicious and malignant. Back to the Inquisition!
BTW, your bringing up "Jihad" and "Inquisition" probably wasn't the best concepts you could have used to defend your religious position, agreed?
Herman

Houston, TX

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, your bringing up "Jihad" and "Inquisition" probably wasn't the best concepts you could have used to defend your religious position, agreed?
I'm not the religious one here. See how prejudiced you are? Its you and this subductive Inquisitor.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#16 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the religious one here. See how prejudiced you are? Its you and this subductive Inquisitor.
Wrong again. Do you even know what a religious argument is?

Religion is faith based. Our views are not based upon faith. Ours are based upon evidence, if the evidence showed our beliefs to be wrong we would change them. The scientific evidence does not support your beliefs yet you still believe them. That makes your beliefs faith based or religious.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the religious one here.
Nor am I.

So if you're not a "Literal Bible-believing Christian", what would be your objection to the Theory of Evolution?

Please enlighten us
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>See how prejudiced you are? Its you and this subductive Inquisitor.
I'm not prejudiced whatsoever.

Right now, ALL of the scientific evidence agrees with the Theory of Evolution, and there is NONE that disputes the overall theory.

I'm all for teaching science.

If you have any evidence whatsoever that DOES refute the ToE, please share it with the world, and collect your Nobel Prize, and the untold wealth and prestige that would accompany it.

Go for it, Herman.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 7, 2013
The Dude wrote:
O hai Shoob. I see you're lying again, since you weren't able to refute evolution in any of the threads you've been in.(shrug)
I suggest that you concern yourself with what has been stated in this thread, unless you want to post links to relevant material and discussions elsewhere.

I didn't say a word against the change of species over time. I never have. I simply pointed out that the telling of just-so stories isn't science.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Herman wrote:
Evo-Crazies remind me of Jihadists. Anyone that questions any Evo theory is attacked unmercifully. Ask to see the evidence and be attacked by maniacs pointing irrational fingers of hate.
Irony meter go boom.

You're on a biology forum. Yes, we hate ignorance. If you say something stupid you will be corrected.

It is true, evolution has yet to be refuted, either here or in the scientific community.
Herman wrote:
For that reason I'd keep and and all of that away from K-12 school curriculum.
Yes, a lack of education does seem to be a factor on your part.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Oct 8, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text> I suggest that you concern yourself with what has been stated in this thread, unless you want to post links to relevant material and discussions elsewhere.
I didn't say a word against the change of species over time. I never have. I simply pointed out that the telling of just-so stories isn't science.
So you keep saying, unfortunately just-so stories are all you have. In the meantime we can back up biology and you're unable to address it with anything but rhetoric.

That is why no-one takes you seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 10 min IB DaMann 70,124
Do alleged ERVs confirm common descent? 4 hr Subduction Zone 20
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Subduction Zone 30,131
Mathematicians PROVED evolution IMPOSSIBLE! 5 hr Subduction Zone 145
G-d versus Evolution? 7 hr Dogen 21
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 7 hr Dogen 3,786
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 7 hr Dogen 1,971
More from around the web