E equals MC squared
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Ryan

United States

#1 May 22, 2018
Tell us how light energy enters into E equals MC squared if you think you can.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 22, 2018
'm' and 'c' should be lower case. Since you don't even know that, any explanation would be wasted on you.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#3 May 22, 2018
Jim, evolutionists dont know math or physics as they have not studied science only their religion.... and it relates to nothingness.

Light speed, I one of the basic speeds created by the Lord as a boundary, and below it we are in time, and the direction of time, above it we are in TIMELESSNESS also called ETERNITY.

Evolutionists dont know the template of design called the Golden Section, and so dont know the pathway to creation, called the Golden Section or PHI spiral.

They dont know energy because they think they can violate the second law of thermodynamics via their god of evolution, and wait for their god to organize things better and better with just sheer luck and chance. They do not know about the FSC....... and the LINK between the spiritual and physical. Matter of fact that dont even believe in the invisable realm of EMF.

They hate almost everything excerpt their religion which they force oin the easily intimidated and the worldly. Because evolutionist religion is the basis for new weapons of destruction whether it be GMO food or new diseases. As long as it gets them a pay check, evolutionists are alright with their so called progressive work fagainst humanity. Why because they have no morals, and have no LOVE.

All these concepts are written about HERE at TOPIX... and can be studied and read and researched and proven.

Evolutionists can not answer any questions, only ask more and more questions because they themselves are air heads and empty, which is why they are rightly called BUBBLE Heads.

Bubble heads because also they think bubbles turned into cell walls and created life. They are irrational and believe in magic and so dont think they have to answer any questions or have any answers. Hence they resort to insults and semantics rather than discussion and debate.
Jim Ryan

United States

#4 May 23, 2018
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
'm' and 'c' should be lower case. Since you don't even know that, any explanation would be wasted on you.
Oh my goodness, the spelling police. You shut down more conversations than you will ever start because you're too stupid to have a brain of your own. Run along little girl
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#5 May 23, 2018
Spelling doesnt matter that much to mathematicians, math does, and finding answers does.

Evolutionists dont know math, so lets stick to their main stupidity rather than a linquistic error or errors.

The answer to your query is mathematical, and therefore has to be solved by the squared circle, or as the evolutionists hate the SQUARED CIRCLE as it is the geometry of the Lord..... in going from straight geometry to curved and living geometry.

It deals with both PHI and PIE
As the circumference of a square when blown out EQUALS the circumference of the Circle which has received the BREATHE OF LIFE. This is not figure-ative but has to be exact.

Its not just a mass, but an extremely small addition of mass called the soul, has to be added to the living geometry, to make it a living body with a living soul.

This also being applied to give it life..... for a soul as we found out does have a small mass, and goes back to its maker at light speed when death to the body happens (SEE Souls have weight Thread)

(Wifes awake, must make her and I coffee... More later after coffee)

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 May 23, 2018
Jim tell is do we see out to stars or does the light come to our eyes?
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#7 May 23, 2018
Light travels at the speed of light, and that is the barrier between the material and the spirit world.
E = mc2 is the equation between flesh and spirit. The spirit world operates beyond the speed of light as it is in ETERNITY where there is no time....

Whereas our world of material and matter is governed by the speed of light, as time progresses and as we age, and the 2nd Law of thermodynamics applies..... for its called the Direction of TIME

If we go beyond the speed of Light, then we get into the future.... and we have gotten into the RELATIVITY as Einstein stated because of Einsteins Law which is actually the Lords Law (because scientists never create laws they just discover them)

But no propulsion system can get us through the barrier of light speed.... except PHI, as its spiral and PHI magnification keeps on going, while retaining properties and alignments. Rocket propulsion, nuclear propulsion etc etc... do not work... only the correct ratio works and keeps on going despite the small size or small velocity. Its multiplication, or more precisely PHI multiplication...

PHI can break the light speed barrier...
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#9 May 23, 2018
OK, before you say, who the hell do you think you are to figure out light speed and souls, and the solar system design and atomic design, and relativity.... I would say why not. Because it is surely not because I am brighter than anyone else, for I am not, but I have studied the right subjects and understood the principles that apply. I have followed the Lord scientifically and mathematically, and do know PHI, Sacred Geometry, Mathematics, and studied after University Graduation, and after being a Missionary on the field for twenty some years, and conversed with others online for almost twenty more years..... and so even though I have a poor memory, I have written down these concepts and am in position to know more, via the Lords secrets than those that study in seminaries and cemetaries of man.

For the beginning of wisdom and knowledge is the Lord....

More later as I hope to power up my new computer and graphics tommorrow..
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#10 May 23, 2018
Note to self.... check Harmonic Comma's value with FSC, and Capstone value
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#11 Jun 14, 2018

RESEARCH THREAD.....

E=mc2

In other words, it takes a massive amount of energy, to form mass, because mass is multiplied by the square of light speed.

(Selah..... but Bla******* stated correctly that an atom was the same design as the Universe.... the vast distances between nucleus and electrons are the same as the ratio of emptiness between the mass of the Planets etc... both designed by the Designer in a specific balance)

Cross reference this with the truth of light speed across our Solar System, relationship with a PHI PYRAMID

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Tabernacleofthe ...

And then when you consider c2.... it seems like the area of a circle PIE (r2)

In other words, the distance to the capstone of the SUN, is the square root of PHI (1.272) ratio with light speed.

Meaning a squared circle using the Sun at the center, would make a SQUARE of 1x1x1x1

(And the Lord could breath life into the SQUARE...or into Earth, as it travels around the SUN/Son)

Is the capstone in the right proportion.. Yes..its 1/56th of the total distance....meaning Yes the Suns diameter of 880,000 miles is 1/56th of 93,000,000 miles

c2 is light speed times itself, the same as a distance measure of two sides of the SQUARE. Hence the amount of ENERGY to create MASS might be determined by the geometry of the Solar System and the Lords geometric balance.. same as in an atom....

As above, so below...same ratios, same phi balance

Consequently c2 can be a function of Earths exact distance from the Sun, that gives us the perfect amount of heat, and that total area can be a determinate when multiplied by the exact amount of mass needed or allowed according to the weight scales of the Lord.

Both in souls and in body mass and in material mass.

Just some thoughts...

Research goes on

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Jun 14, 2018
Jim Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh my goodness, the spelling police. You shut down more conversations than you will ever start because you're too stupid to have a brain of your own. Run along little girl
The fact is, if Dave's claims to be a physics wizard were true, he would know that symbols for constant and variables have very specific meanings. Anyway, he has long since proven he doesn't know squat about physics but he's still hoping someone stupid enough to think he does will come along.

There is no conversation going on here, just Dave's non-stop dogsquat.
Jim Ryan

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2018
replaytime wrote:
Jim tell is do we see out to stars or does the light come to our eyes?
If we do not see out to the stars, that means that pictures are riding on lights. Is that your magic?
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#14 Jun 16, 2018
Cross reference, this with the discovery that souls have weight.

Souls being mass, and light being an area of a phi ratioed body distance light travels in.... and you see that energy from the Creator does have a graphic expression and probably the exact equation.

Bla^^^^^^^^^^ y stated mass in an atom is the same as mass in the solar system means there is a mass distribution ratio in atoms and heavenly bodies or lets say heavenly atoms.... or solar systems.....
Jim Ryan

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2018
So which is it, does Hubble see all the way out to those distant galaxies or are pictures of those distant galaxies riding on light back into Hubble's telescope? I don't expect you to have common sense, I just threw Common Sense out there so that you would know what it looked like.
Jim Ryan

United States

#17 Jun 17, 2018
I'm by the way, if Hubble is looking all the way out to those distant galaxies, which I know that it is, we are not looking back in time as science claims. Wake up.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#18 Jul 23, 2018
Jesus saves and so do I, even if fpor a leter date to finnish

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/E-equals-mc2.ht...

Evolution teaches nothing and has nothing as evolutionists write nothing and can save nothing....
Science

New York, NY

#19 Jul 23, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Jesus saves and so do I,
So you do think you are a messiah and accepting you gets you into heaven. Well, I knew you were crazy, but thanks for confirming it again.
Davidjayjordan wrote:
even if fpor a leter date to finnish
Incomprehensible nonsense.
Davidjayjordan wrote:
http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ E-equals-mc2.hotbabes.html
gratutitous flounting of your blog that is prohibited by Topix TOS.
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Evolution teaches nothing and has nothing as evolutionists write nothing and can save nothing....
A lie repeated is still just a lie.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#20 Jul 23, 2018
A truth learned is a stepping stone to other truths. A vacuum believed as in evolution, only leads to other one line denials.

Besides False Science, your too late, I have already put it online for others to comprehend....

What have you written... nothing as in NOTHING.

I advertise TOPIX and give them credit and bring people HERE...you and your mob scare away debate and discussion with your subjective slurs and attempted intimidation

Must send the MISSING 8 posting to the other computer... Wait for it, then complain and gnash your teeth once more.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#21 Jul 23, 2018
I save pages, Jesus saves souls as only He is the Creator.

SEE and receive Jesus, the ONLY ONE that saves

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesus.html

**********

Notice how False Science, only reposted a partial sentence in his feeble attempts to villify.... how desperate evolutionists are.....
Simon

Ewing, VA

#22 Jul 24, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
I save pages, Jesus saves souls as only He is the Creator.

SEE and receive Jesus, the ONLY ONE that saves

http://www.da vidjayjordan spam .com/Jesus.html

**********

Notice how False Science, only reposted a partial sentence in his feeble attempts to villify.... how desperate evolutionists are.....
More spam from David, the stupid is really thick in here today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Endofdays 174,729
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 hr ChemEngineer 98,900
How to become one with TN and the universe? 16 hr Goldenratioscience 1
homo Tennesseeus skeleton found 18 hr jasperlawnornamental 2
Ten Reason Why Evolution Is a Lie (Jul '09) 18 hr Joseph DeDominicis 2,006
Evolutionists are frauds, liars and deceivers..... Sat Simon 14
Whatss' up with Canaddian Bacon? Fri Davidjayjordan 21