It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the ...

It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 162036 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#137009 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the part about it being a slow drain. I suppose that works both ways too. Do you think?

Did you read the part about it being a connection to a neighboring lake?

You simply misunderstood the simple text of the article. Again with the reading issues. Your comprehension issues may go beyond simple lack of education, don't you think?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#137010 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a law against a body of water draining into another body of water, or does the situation just get too complex for you to analyze at that point?

It is a problem for your assertions (lies).

Deal with it or be confirmed wrong again. Not that seems to bother you as we have thousands of examples.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#137011 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Smitty. He seems to know about the drain.

He has already weighed in:
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is obviously too complex for you to understand stupid. Don't trip over yourself rushing to deny reality.
TurkanaBoy

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#137012 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
As you note, the tower of babel was generations after the flood. Also, if you want multiple languages to have existed before the incident, you'll have to provide confirming data.
In that case I only have to repeat what Dogen wrote?
Again addressing NOTHING of what has been written.

"The Tower of Babel was built generations after the flood. This means there is a gap of time when which civilizations and languages could have developed and repopulated the earth.
Further, evidence shows that many languages existed PRIOR to 4,500 ybp.
Egyptian, Sumerian, Akkadian, and possibly Eblaite all existed IN WRITTEN FORM prior to the flood. Countless other languages and dialects existed even earlier.
So... if only one language existed in 2500 bce then how did other languages exist before then?"

REALLY the next IDIOCY again?
The idiocy that all languages and language families are of the last ~4,000 of years.
Up to the VERY NEXT tattle?
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#137013 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Smitty. He seems to know about the drain.
For the 110th time you are hiding away behind someone else.
Coward.
WHERE THE F*CK is the reference of a drain in Pingualuit crater.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#137014 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's wikipedia. There's no confirming data for the language dates?
The references are mentioned in the Wiki entry.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#137015 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to go to the Bible to get the answer to what the Bible states about something.
I already did and no-one answered.
The bible is filled with the brim with nonsense and crap.
Among those the flood, which never happened.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#137016 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Pingualuit reference carefully, especially the part about the drain in the bottom.
PROVIDE it f*cking dodger.
YOUR claim, YOU provide.
Dishonest PRICK.
Reference, page, paragraph and exact quotes copied into your answer.
AND explanations why those findings were to be interpreted as "drains".
COWARD.
KAB

United States

#137017 Aug 1, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how people don't know how to use Wikipedia.
Try the references, links and notes sections, dumbarse.
I followed some of the links. They didn't lead to any dating data, just assertions.
If you want to make a point, make it by providing specific confirming data. I realize that's completely out of your comfort zone, but it's the only way I will accept the assertions. Unlike you, I don't accept something as correct just because an expert states it.
KAB

United States

#137018 Aug 1, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so now you have to deal with the data of civilization reappearing in the EXACT form as before the flood AND there being a much longer gap to account for.
Why all the history between 4500 ypb and 4400 ybp?
Those pyramids building themselves in that time?
If you provide confirming data for something, you'll get my interest. Otherwise, with your track record, NADA.
KAB

United States

#137019 Aug 1, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already weighed in:
<quoted text>
See, I told you Smitty knows about the Pingualuit drain.
KAB

United States

#137020 Aug 1, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
For the 110th time you are hiding away behind someone else.
Coward.
WHERE THE F*CK is the reference of a drain in Pingualuit crater.
Change your tone, or find it yourself (Ephesians 4:29).
KAB

United States

#137021 Aug 1, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
The references are mentioned in the Wiki entry.
I followed some of the references. They didn't lead to any dating data.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#137022 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the part about it being a slow drain. I suppose that works both ways too. Do you think?
Yes, I do, which is why I see you for what you are.

Do you think? Apparently not. You do avoid the main points that you can' t answer though. Explain how water flows against gravity? This should be good. I'll get the popcorn. Will this involve you vast knowledge of toilets. Sorry, it isn't toilets you have a vast knowledge of is it. Just the temporary contents.

Level 9

#137023 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you provide confirming data for something, you'll get my interest. Otherwise, with your track record, NADA.
Who are you kidding? Well yourself. You don't supply data. You don't understand data. You ignore data. But you aren't going anywhere. You will feed at this trough until your bloated, stinking corpse is hauled to the dumpster.

I would remind you that his track record is orders of magnitude better than you own and would be if he just posted a series of "duh's".

Level 9

#137024 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your tone, or find it yourself (Ephesians 4:29).
Oooooohhhhh!
KAB

United States

#137025 Aug 1, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVIDE it f*cking dodger.
YOUR claim, YOU provide.
Dishonest PRICK.
Reference, page, paragraph and exact quotes copied into your answer.
AND explanations why those findings were to be interpreted as "drains".
COWARD.
Your approach doesn't motivate me to assist you. If you are having difficulty finding the pertinent passage(s) in the reference, just state that and that you would appreciate some assistance.

Level 9

#137026 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed some of the links. They didn't lead to any dating data, just assertions.
If you want to make a point, make it by providing specific confirming data. I realize that's completely out of your comfort zone, but it's the only way I will accept the assertions. Unlike you, I don't accept something as correct just because an expert states it.
But you do as long as you can twist it to agree with your delusion.

Many points have been made here. You have busied yourself with denying, avoiding, obfuscating or lying about them all. Your track record here is apparent and available for all to see that this is the best conclusion for those data. I couldn't live like that.
KAB

United States

#137027 Aug 1, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I do, which is why I see you for what you are.
Do you think? Apparently not. You do avoid the main points that you can' t answer though. Explain how water flows against gravity? This should be good. I'll get the popcorn. Will this involve you vast knowledge of toilets. Sorry, it isn't toilets you have a vast knowledge of is it. Just the temporary contents.
How is water flowing against gravity pertinent?

Level 9

#137028 Aug 1, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd. When I provided the results of experiments on buoyancy that showed your understanding to be flawed and worthless, you strangely went silent like a fart in a hurricane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 min IB DaMann 75,173
How can we prove God exists, or does not? (May '15) 2 hr Endofdays 517
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 3 hr Eagle 12 - 169
The Subduction Zone class on Evidence. (Jun '13) 3 hr Science 140
Is Creationism and Intelligent Design debunked ... 5 hr Science 265
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Nemesis 32,051
Evidence that no god exists 6 hr Nemesis 7
More from around the web