It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the ...

It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 165434 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

TurkanaBoy

Since: May 14

the Earth Clod

#136932 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all 14 except for possibly one or two.
No you didn't.
Don't lie.
You only wrote some words and then feigning you addressed it.
Which you actually believe also, which makes it even more embarrassing.

So you are a liar.
Once again.
As many times before.

Very good, chap.
Just like the average creationist.
Lying. Tattling, Deceiving. Ignorance.
KAB

United States

#136933 Jul 30, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
They think you're nuts too, huh? No surprise.
Yes the creationists think I'm nuts too. It's a good thing I look to data and not public opinion for backing!
KAB

United States

#136934 Jul 30, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need to. Do you think they do?
It seems Dogen prefers that all basin-scale slide quakes occur near Pingualuit to take the coincidence away from the one that caused the slide.
KAB

United States

#136935 Jul 30, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is your problem.
Other than being stupid and deluded, that is.
Just because I know how it's done, that doesn't make the result correct.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#136936 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the creationists think I'm nuts too. It's a good thing I look to data and not public opinion for backing!
Simply looking to the data is not enough. Understanding its implications is what you sorely lack.
KAB

United States

#136937 Jul 30, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>But the reality is that neither you nor anyone else has any knowledge of that duration as it isn't specified.
How is that buoyancy experiment going. Figured out a way to force it to fail so you can continue with your delusional version of buoyancy.
Genesis 7:17 and 8:2,3.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Happy New Year

#136938 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that, but it doesn't make true. You don't look at data. You are just lying to yourself.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#136939 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems Dogen prefers that all basin-scale slide quakes occur near Pingualuit to take the coincidence away from the one that caused the slide.
It seems you need to misrepresent what others post. Why is that? Do you think?

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#136940 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have some other answer based on evidence that can't be seen. Why don't you stop evading and say what you consider to be correct along with the supporting material.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#136941 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you can find this in the Bible when I say it isn't there, how come you can find stuff we say is there when it is there?

Do the math and see what number you come up with on the 185 day issue.

“Merry Christmas”

Level 9

Happy New Year

#136942 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Public opinion is based on the observed facts.

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#136943 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't look to either for backing. You look to your own delusional system. You sort of define delusional system nicely,'something for which there is no objective backing or evidence except to the person who has the delusion'.

Right now it is not that you simply lack objective data. The issue is that you are a laughing stock who has no credibility due to countless failures.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#136944 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

I prefer to have the objective data on my side. Something for which you have no concern.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#136945 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

You are half correct. You DON'T know how it is done.

To date on this forum no one except marksman has been wrong nearly as often as yourself. With him out of the way you have clear daylight to get to the number one slot.

The reason is that, for all your posing, you are fundamentally ignorant about science and how it works.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#136946 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

Ah, random Bible quotes. Let us all run in fear.

You do realize that it is things like this that confirm your ignorance.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#136947 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You KEEP on confabulating.

WHICH data did you look up?
On the flood?
WHERE to be found?

I asked you 224 times to back up your claims with empirical evidence ("data") and until now, not even counting the countless requests by others here, you didn't manage to produce ANYTHING.

You just keep up your appearances by endless telling to yourself "In provided data", "I provided data", "I provided data"....
But NO-ONE here knows what you mean by that.

EVERYONE is asking himself "when does he come up with the evidence".

KAB, I shall tell you a secret: there was no worldwide flood EVER in the earth's history.
Now, lick your wounds and quietly clear out or start some other, more sensible debate.
TurkanaBoy

the Earth Clod

#136948 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been no global flood at any crater anywhere in the world.
Not only Dogen prefers the earth quake explanation but all geologists who worked on the Pingualuit case do.
KAB

Wilson, NC

#136949 Jul 30, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is fascinating. No matter what facts are presented, he wishes them all to the corn field and they didn't happen.
I wouldn't wish KAB thinking on anyone.
I sometimes note gaps in his posting that often follow something presented in a post he has no apparent ability to respond to immediately. I noticed it when he received numerous responses to his initial attempt at explaining buoyancy using toilet flapper valves. He so obviously did know even the basics of nomenclature or design that was pointed out immediately to him. He responded by disappearing for 17 hours. I think we saw it again, post buoyancy experiment with grease as well. I would be curious to see his behavior during such times. Does it change outwardly? Does he experience moments of doubt? I think so.
I always do research as needed so as to provide a confirmed correct answer. The time needed can vary widely. Your side appears unfamiliar with such reality since you seem to think all your instant unconfirmed answers are correct.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#136950 Jul 30, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do research as needed so as to provide a confirmed correct answer. The time needed can vary widely. Your side appears unfamiliar with such reality since you seem to think all your instant unconfirmed answers are correct.

Thank you for confirming your diagnosis of Delusional Disorder, Grandiose type. I could not have done so well as you did in your short blurb.

Your lack of insight is impressive.
KAB

Wilson, NC

#136951 Jul 30, 2014
TurkanaBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
YAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Are you an idiot not able to answer questions properly?
YYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN.
What scientific evidence.
Where to be found.
By whom.
Telling what.
Arguments.
Empirical evidence.
Published where.
YYYYYAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNN.
Remember Pingualuit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 7 min dollarsbill 4,964
What's your religion? 9 min Subduction Zone 94
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Dogen 85,619
Humans evolved from Canadians 13 hr Mystic science 1
Evolution of the Tennessean species 13 hr Mystic science 1
Experiment In Evolution, Genetic Algorithms and... 15 hr was auch immer 10
God hates Tennessee 17 hr Ajsjdjjdjd 6
More from around the web