1) Wondering refered to me stating I know of no physical evidence for a global flood. I did not state such a thing.<quoted text>
Now I have some questions for you:
1) how do you manage to bluntly ask all people here to provide a quote of you stating there is no physical evidence for a global flood, while we ALL know that you said the things Wondering took the effort to refer to;
2) how come that you say such things and later deny it having said;
3) how does that work, deceit? I want to know. I want to know the psychology behind it. Is it desperation? Is it "desperate needs lead to desperate deeds"? Is it your way to cope with cognitive dissonance? Or did you just forgot having said that? Entangled in your own clutter of endless tattles?
4) how do you manage to just let slip Wondering's post away as if nothing happened? After having asked several persons first?
I do not know if you realize it, but most people are constantly indicating that you are lying, using word weasels, word twisting etc. Doesn't that ring you a bell?
2) I didn't state it.
3) I didn't state what was asserted.
4) What Wandering post have I let slip? I responded to the one I think you're referencing.
What I realize is that most (all?) of you have had your bells rung. Your post leading to this response is prime evidence.