It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ... Full Story

“What can I do to get the Topix”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

cops upset?

#129740 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
By asserting that numbnuts is not a term related to testicles you are incorrect once again.
Did you determine the status on your own or was there a church elder involved?

Level 9

cops upset?

#129741 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we not see you providing your same two-subject two-step in response to other unrelated posts?
We? Are you setting in a church elder's lap?
KAB

United States

#129742 Apr 24, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
It is idiomatic, idiot. It does not mean you actually have numb testicles
Similarly, I asked if you could feel your nuts. Why did you assume my reference was to testicles?
KAB

United States

#129743 Apr 24, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Big whoop. If that's the best you've got, it's time to fold up your tent and run along.
Someone should stay here to confirm with data when you are incorrect. Don't you think?
KAB

United States

#129744 Apr 24, 2014
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
....and nowhere else outside of a religious writing that depends upon the Bible.
In other words, no EMPIRICAL evidence. Just a few passages from a dusty old book written by shepards and nomads a few thousand years ago.
Great.
Regarding empirical evidence, the same could be said of the assertion that there was no global flood 4500 ybp.
KAB

United States

#129745 Apr 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
...and maintained the irrational position of being completely oblivious and impervious to reality.
The assertion was that I don't consider facts. The post confirmed the assertion was incorrect.
KAB

United States

#129746 Apr 24, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is sufficient that the fact I can't provide evidence of non-falsifiable concepts such as yours does not back up your position, and nor are you capable, or willing to do so yourself.
What's a specific non-falsifiable concept you have in mind? Let's see if your assertion can be confirmed correct or will remain dataless.
KAB

United States

#129747 Apr 24, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately it lacks confirming data, and has a problem with their being an abundance of life on this planet.
You apparently don't think an abundance of land-based life could have arisen in 4500 years. If you could confirm that, it could change a lot of minds.

Level 9

cops upset?

#129748 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a specific non-falsifiable concept you have in mind? Let's see if your assertion can be confirmed correct or will remain dataless.
What are you running a contest? You are the reigning champion at dataless assertion. No contest.

Level 9

cops upset?

#129749 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The assertion was that I don't consider facts. The post confirmed the assertion was incorrect.
No, you don't consider facts, but you do manipulate them and you do ignore them.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#129750 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Similarly, I asked if you could feel your nuts. Why did you assume my reference was to testicles?
Context, dickhead.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#129751 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should stay here to confirm with data when you are incorrect. Don't you think?
When you are incorrect. That's been done so many times it's ceased to be funny.

And I do think. I suggest you give it a try someday.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#129752 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding empirical evidence, the same could be said of the assertion that there was no global flood 4500 ybp.
No evidence. No flood

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#129753 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently don't think an abundance of land-based life could have arisen in 4500 years. If you could confirm that, it could change a lot of minds.
YOU have to confirm it, you nutcase,

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

#129754 Apr 24, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, you don't consider facts, but you do manipulate them and you do ignore them.
Exactly.

Level 9

cops upset?

#129755 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could confirm it, it could, but you don't have the technical savvy or the evidence to do so. The evidence that exists says that it took more than 4500 years.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#129756 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The post confirms the assertion that you only consider facts in an effort to discount them. Your practice in "considering the facts" is to ignore the elephant and muse that the "data is inconclusive", as according to your warped game it might be a dog because you saw its tail move.
KAB

Oxford, NC

#129757 Apr 24, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Context, dickhead.
The context was numbnuts which you assert has nothing to do with numb nuts, and now you're indicating that it does have to do with testicles. Go figure!

Level 9

cops upset?

#129758 Apr 24, 2014
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The context was numbnuts which you assert has nothing to do with numb nuts, and now you're indicating that it does have to do with testicles. Go figure!
Have your church elders explain it to you. I am sure they are willing to take the matter in hand.
KAB

Oxford, NC

#129759 Apr 24, 2014
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence. No flood
There is evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min dirtclod 149,964
Humans DID evolve from apes! 22 min MikeF 18
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 25 min Brian_G 17,001
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 28 min MikeF 894
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) 1 hr MikeF 1,359
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 1 hr MikeF 1,419
Birds Evolved From Dinosaurs Slowly—Then Took Off 1 hr The Dude 28
Creationism isn't a science and doesn't belong ... 1 hr MikeF 726
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 2 hr One way or another 177,018
More from around the web