It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the ...

It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 151410 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#124620 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes

So what?

If you thought it was not a fact that worked against you then you would have brought it up yourself.

Your pretend play requires you to be chronically dishonest.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124621 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can cite a generally accepted definition (e.g. dictionary) for witch doctor which the content of Leviticus 14 satisfies, you'll have my further attention. Until then, you're entitled to your almost certainly incorrect opinion.

That would be witch doctoring, not witch doctor. Again you are being dishonest.

Being a liar is known to be your defining characteristic.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124622 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text> Your math, based on a faulty premise (ice frozen to the bottom experiencing the same upward force as ice not frozen to the bottom) is meaningless.
Translation: Your facts are inconvenient to my presupposed truth.

The upward force is EXACTLY the same regardless if the ice is frozen, not frozen or superglued. That is a BaSiC scientific fact. The difference would involve the NET force after one considers the strength of adhesion...... Oh, what is the use? you were not technically savvy enough to get it the first time there is little reason to expect repeating the lesson will help.
KAB wrote:
<quoted text> Regarding my claiming no global flood evidence, since I haven't claimed so period, it has been neither with nor without evidence.
Oh quit being stupid. No one finds your doubletalk funny except you and you are easily amused. "Oh shinny, shinny!!!"

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124623 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it involve dating the organic items found at the bottom of the Greenland ice sheet?
I suppose, per your suggestion, I'm asking the wrong person.

Probably. Dating finds is standard practice. What you REALLY want to ask is was it C-14 dated. But since you don't believe in C-14 dating, since it demonstrates civilizations were thriving 4,500 ybp, you can't ask for it by name. There are standards for any dating method. Two are sample size and appropriate testing. But if you were technically savvy you would have known that.

LOL!!!!

The following stands.

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
It involves dating many things at many layers and dating the layers themselves using multiple methods.
Not all samples are able to be accurately dated using all dating methods.
Ask someone who is technically savvy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124624 Dec 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I knew this would be your exact response. You are hiding behind the hope that most of us who know you said it won't bother to wade through all the posts to find those that show you are lying.
You said it. If you aren't adult enough to admit it, that is your problem and not mine. It certainly is my expectation that you will attempt to get out of anything by lying since you have a history of that as well.
I know, I know. Your delusional condition allows you to lie with a straight face.
All the lurkers know it too.

I still think it hysterical that KAB puts this on his marketing report (whatever they are called) and he has done more to drive potential JWers than anyone else here. He has not had so much as a nibble.

He runs quite the dishonest scam and I love it because the JW cult is the VICTIM of his dishonesty!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124625 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to cite Bible verses giving info for curing skin disease duly noted.

Dishonesty again? You never tire of pumping at that dry well.

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you lack technical savvy I will spell out for you that the Bible does contain information on curing "skin disease".
Too, much of the Biblical direction for hygiene is incorrect and based on prevailing superstition at the time.
Do you lack the technical savvy to look these things up? Or is the problem that you believe anything you are told by the over-cult WTBTS and are forced to ignore reality as necessary to remaining in good standing?
Rhetorical question.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124626 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The data is the continuous high band of sidewall standing above the surrounding terrain. Do you not accept that sidewall info as correct?

Do you not accept that I just showed you 4 examples of your "global flood gage" on the MOON?

Dumbarse.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124627 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ignore the relevant data anyone presents. Try me.

We have. 10,000 times fooled, 10,001 times cynical.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124628 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The data confirming ice freezing to what's under it was provided by your side.

The data on how many clover are 4 leafed out of 10,000 was provided by someone. So what. It is not pertinent. It is just another KAB smokescreen because you have nothing.

The same nothing yesterday, today and probably tomorrow.

If you believe a word of your own crap it would stand as proof to all your lurkers that you are certifiably nuts.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124629 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it globally flooded, now? Also, just because there is liquid water under a glacier somewhere sometime doesn't mean they are all like that everywhere all the time, does it?

More smokescreens.

Keep running, rabbit.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124630 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text> I've gone back numerous times resulting in proving posts from your side wrong, and I'll do it again.
A lie and an idle threat.

You like hooting and shooting off your toy gun, but it amounts to the same thing as a child playing in his backyard.
KAB wrote:
<quoted text> You won't go back even once in a similar effort regarding my posts. That's all anyone seeking the truth needs to know.
Pretending and lying. That is pretty childish.

We all know your game. Only you don't seem to know that we know.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124631 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stay on topic. Do you want to consider sloughing or flood gauge qualifications?
BTW, I have stated I don't know of any data confirming what caused the sloughing. That is not the same as not knowing of any data showing what could have caused it. Data for that, I have provided.

I provided you with my Lunar Global Flood Gage data and you have simply ignored it. Do you want to consider sloughing or flood gauge qualifications? BTW, I don't know of any data confirming what caused the sloughing. That is not the same as not knowing of any data showing what could have caused it.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124632 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side already provided the reference confirming that my point is not speculation.

This is a misdirection lie.

You have more types of lies than Eskmos have types of snow.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124633 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the most recent example,
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TFA...
now also confirming you incorrect. Your turn. I wish (assure!) you fruitless hunting,

I have provided confirming data that you are a chronic liar. The above is another example since it does not support your thesis. You simply want to fixate on one detail that we are not discussion to smokescreen your way out.

You lose again. that is like a million.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124634 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you characterize it as the collapse of part of its wall instead of as the basin-scale slide description of the scientists who made the observations? Does it make it easier to believe yourself regarding a roughly one-in-a-thousand chance of the unrelated coincidental occurrence of the basin-scale slide and the reported global flood within roughly 100 years of each other? I can see how that might be the case.

There are larger basin-scale slides on the moon so are we to assume that the flood on the moon was bigger or deeper?

Remember, I have presented 4 TIMES as much data for a lunar flood as you have for a terrestrial flood. A technically savvy person would appreciate that.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124635 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you throw the confirmed incorrect "cleanse them of a malady" back into the mix? Does it make it easier for you to believe yourself regarding your discredited position?
I couldn't live like that!

You mean you don't like us using your tactics!?!??!?!?

What a shock.
KAB

Wilson, NC

#124636 Dec 27, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are striations made, KAB?
In the case of glacier beds striations are made by glacial movement resulting in scarring the bed surface.
KAB

Wilson, NC

#124637 Dec 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we have been over this.
Liquid water is a red herring.
It is simply a matter of physics which has been illuminated.
The physics of buoyancy has not been illuminated for the benefit of all and without leaving anyone behind. Your side, led by you, has bailed on every attempt at a step-by-step effort to do so.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124638 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of glacier beds striations are made by glacial movement resulting in scarring the bed surface.

Ah, more lacking in technical savvy.

Is this what was being referred to?

No?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#124639 Dec 27, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The physics of buoyancy has not been illuminated for the benefit of all and without leaving anyone behind. Your side, led by you, has bailed on every attempt at a step-by-step effort to do so.

Translation: I got nothing.

Your lack of technical savvy is laughable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Jack 200,943
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 19 min replaytime 40,135
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 15,722
Scientists create vast 3-D map of universe, val... Thu One way or another 4
Proof that all of Christianity is a lie Thu THE LONE WORKER 41
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) Wed Bob of Quantum-Faith 82
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) Jul 18 UneducatedBlacks69 1,748
More from around the web