It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the ...

It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 151484 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#124259 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't.
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be wrong.
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
YHWH is, by definition, the God of the Bible (Exodus 6:3), and "invisible" (John 1:18).
Then by all means show how invisible magic Jew wizards pass the scientific method. You would be the first to do so in two thousand years. And even last time was just hearsay.
KAB

United States

#124260 Dec 20, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You STILL stubbornly fail to address the specific chronology for each event. So much for your aptitude for pseudo-science and arithmetic.
It's apparent to those versed in the disciplines that I know the science and math of resolution, estimates, and probability FAR better than you.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#124261 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:18-28 only indicates one path an intelligent person can take, and the consequences of failing to do so. It has nothing to do with the Bible being true because it says it is.
Zeus is so gonna zap your azz.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124262 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are entitled to be that intelligent. You also have opportunity to be even more so, but you're not taking advantage of it (Romans 1:18-28).
Nor are you taking advantage of it. You are just another lost soul that believes a lie. There are billions of you on this planet.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124263 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
It's apparent to those versed in the disciplines that I know the science and math of resolution, estimates, and probability FAR better than you.

Wrong. Sorry. M.S. is Science, 3 graduate classes in Prob & Stat speaking here. You are positively clueless on those issues. Your understanding of science is on par with dirt. Not good topsoil either. We are talking filler dirt with lots of rocks in it.

I am still laughing at you as you demonstrate your ignorance daily. It is difficult to believe you have even attended any college level classes.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124264 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:18-28 only indicates one path an intelligent person can take, and the consequences of failing to do so. It has nothing to do with the Bible being true because it says it is.

So you admit you are not an intelligent person.

About dang time.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124265 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, don't wonder why, with those Canadian seismic events occurring so frequently and continuously, there has been only one basin scale slough event in the crater in a million years. That's your science and math aptitude shining thru.

Why would there be more than one?

The underlying rock is metamorphic and quite resistant to such things.

Generally it is going to take a lot more than a flood or earthquake to break such. Yet we have many earthquakes and confirmed zero global floods.

The facts are not your friends.

As to YOUR math and science aptitude,..... it shows through every day. Your ego floats checks that your brain can't pay.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124266 Dec 20, 2013
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...

I second the LOL. KAB is a joke. He thinks JWs are Christians!!

Hysterical.

Good one, defender.
Dogen

Indianapolis, IN

#124267 Dec 20, 2013
Must be the end. KAB has not told a lie in 10 minutes.

At least not here.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#124268 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a quote from YOUR reference,
"... the pan-African spatial distribution of genetic diversity, using a comprehensive set of mitochondrial D-loop sequences from across the entire range of the species."
Is this a confirmation that you don't even let your own references get in the way of your pre-conceived positions?
Still no bottleneck.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#124269 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is based on the predicate that the Bible is true, that it is the word of God, that it can describe what God thinks and does and especially that there is a God as described and defined by the Bible itself.. In short, it's exactly what I said - nothing but you and the Bible claiming it is "Truth" simply because it is in the Bible

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#124270 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy for you to state, as long as you don't have to provide the specific confirming data.
That's right.

You do.

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#124271 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. It is not apparent to us. We have tried to help you, but you ignore that help and stick with your unconfirmed beliefs.

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#124272 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You, of course, don't wonder why, with those Canadian seismic events occurring so frequently and continuously, there has been only one basin scale slough event in the crater in a million years. That's your science and math aptitude shining thru.
Quakes differ in strength and duration, but it appears you don't know that. So you trust the science on dating the age of the crater, but not the science that says it is a seismic event. Cherry pickin' time again eh.

You can fool yourself, but you can't fool us.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#124273 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my reply to which you refer,
"Is it possible that one estimated as 10,000 could actually have occurred at 4,500?"
Let's analyze this "data":
An estimate, by definition, may not be the actual value of whatever is being estimated. The actual value may be something different.
So, if 10,000 is the estimate, then the question asks if the actual value could be 4,500, a rather easily comprehended concept, don't you think?
Nope. You're still using symbols without referents.

WTF are you talking about?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#124274 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
"those versed in the disciplines"? WTF do you think you are - an alchemist? ROFL!
You dodge the issue (surprise!) Exactly what year did the most "studied" and speculated upon flood in the history of western civilization occur again? Exactly what year did the New Quebec Crater experience the sidewall slump? Would you mind stating as a fact that da flud preceded it?

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#124275 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible (as best it can be known from all available data) has proven reliable under constant ongoing scrutiny/testing consisting of many thousands of attempts and which have not confirmed even one error.
I strongly suspect you think otherwise, so provide one specific example of purported error which you are certain has been confirmed, and we'll examine the assertion.
Are you outta your pea-pickin' mind?

You Bible has been shown to be wrong on a multitude of points.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#124276 Dec 20, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Still no bottleneck.

Amen.
KAB

Wilson, NC

#124277 Dec 20, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then by all means show how invisible magic Jew wizards pass the scientific method. You would be the first to do so in two thousand years. And even last time was just hearsay.
What question do you want considered?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#124278 Dec 20, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
What question do you want considered?

what can you answer?

Let me rephrase:

What can you answer that is not a lie, delusion, brainwashing, ignorance, disinformation, egotism,.......?

If you had anything you would have impressed us with it before now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Blitzking 205,067
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min Aura Mytha 43,237
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 34 min It aint necessari... 18,571
Questions about first life 5 hr Upright Scientist 15
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 11 hr ChristineM 915
Carbon and isotopic dating are a lie 11 hr One way or another 16
evolution is correct. prove me wrong (Jul '15) 19 hr FallenGeologist 35
More from around the web