It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 20 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

KAB

United States

#121136 Aug 30, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a long long way from there to understanding why the hap tree could not be generated in 4500 years. No creationist has been able to make it fit. So they do the next best thing, simply ignore it while claiming "no data conflicts with Genesis"
You're entitled to your opinion. Of course, you could bring forth a data post attempting to confirm your point is correct, but that would include or lead back to my response refuting your contention.
KAB

United States

#121137 Aug 30, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
All that is required from you is a single word answer to a simple "yes" or "no" question:
Did plants appear before the Sun and the planets?
What do you mean by "appear" relative to each entity you mentioned (plants, Sun, plnets)?
KAB

United States

#121138 Aug 30, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
It does.
Provide a specific reference for a Genesis demonstrably incorrect point.
KAB

United States

#121139 Aug 30, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah's Ark. Shown to be wrong by physics, geology and biology. A clever chemist could say how chemistry debunks that fairy tale too.
Provide a specific example, or leave yourself with only your opinion apparently stemming from what you've been told.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#121140 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a specific example, or leave yourself with only your opinion apparently stemming from what you've been told.
You have been provided this information many, many, many times. You have seen a post much like this one stating you have been provided such information by many, many, many different posters. Here you are again, demanding examples when they have been provided. Demanding data when you provide little or none yourself.

I conclude Dogen must be right in his assessment of you. Delusions and dogmatic adherence to cult doctrine.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#121141 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve was allegedly a rib.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#121142 Aug 30, 2013
CMan wrote:
<quoted text>All that is required from you is a single word answer to a simple "yes" or "no" question:
Did plants appear before the Sun and the planets?
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "appear" relative to each entity you mentioned (plants, Sun, plnets)?
You've read Genesis.
Gen. 1:11 Plants "appear" in the third day.
Gen. 1:14 In the fourth day, the "lights in the vault of the sky" (stars, planets, galaxies) "appear", followed by the Sun and moon.

OF COURSE, you KNOW this and are just avoiding the simple "yes" or "no" answer with a feint, as I correctly predicted you would.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#121143 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
be guided, however, by beliefs which are demonstrably incorrect?

Yes, but you have no interest in doing so.
KAB wrote:
<quoted text> To the extent something is confirmed and can be known, should that not replace one's "belief"?

How utterly dishonest of you, as per usual.

Your cultic delusions will not even allow you to LOOK at what can be confirmed.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#121144 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all done this repeatedly several times. No matter what the point of discussion is, you stick your head up your ass and ignore everything that proves you wrong.

The order of creation in Genesis is WRONG.
Women did NOT come from a man rib.

DUH!

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#121145 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
Word Weasel.
KAB

Ogden, UT

#121146 Aug 30, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So again you are refuted.
You're entitled to your opinion.
KAB

Ogden, UT

#121147 Aug 30, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you assert the impossibility without demonstrating it. Dataless assertion.
No. I assert that I didn't "demonstrate that the Earth isn't shrouded by a mirage that confounds our instruments and our mathematics/physics". You're welcome to try to prove otherwise.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121148 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I assert that I didn't "demonstrate that the Earth isn't shrouded by a mirage that confounds our instruments and our mathematics/physics". You're welcome to try to prove otherwise.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121149 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

Facts = Opinions in KAB land.

You are a well trained liar. A credit to your cult.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121150 Aug 30, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Word Weasel.

It is amusing that he seems to think he is doing well.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121151 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

Previously done a hundred times over.

What did you intend to accomplish with this lie???

Do you ever miss your brain?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121152 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, done a hundred times over.

Pretending something did not happen does not make it un-happen.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121153 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>

Reference: the Bible.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121154 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not accept "magic" opposed to that which is demonstrable. You are welcome to attempt to prove otherwise with data. Anything else is opinion which you are entitled to and proves nothing.

False

Reference: Your own posts.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#121155 Aug 30, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your opinion, but in this case you open yourself to libel/slander.

Since this is a proven fact I will say it again.

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
But the JW LOVE the sexually immoral. They harbor and refuse to report cases of child molestation. And if the child, on coming of age, talks to the authorities then they are disfellowshiped.
What a racket if your are a child molester! Join the JW, repeatedly molest children and only have to say sorry to the elders to get away with it and do more.

and again

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
But the JW LOVE the sexually immoral. They harbor and refuse to report cases of child molestation. And if the child, on coming of age, talks to the authorities then they are disfellowshiped.
What a racket if your are a child molester! Join the JW, repeatedly molest children and only have to say sorry to the elders to get away with it and do more.

And again

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

Remember, I have provided references to this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 161,694
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 14 min In Six Days 1,635
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 33 min thetruth 18,841
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 1 hr Paul Porter1 13,692
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 2 hr Kong_ 178,597
The Definition of a Creationist Scientist 3 hr Zog Has-fallen 3
proof of gods existence .....or lack there of 22 hr Chimney1 14
More from around the web