It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...
Comments
116,621 - 116,640 of 135,590 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118751
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.
1. Wrong. 2. Wrong. 3. Amazingly this is wrong too. 4. Wrong. 5. Wrong. 6. Totally wrong. 7. And..? Is there a point there? My prediction, wrong. 8. Doubly wrong. 9. Wrong. 10. Very wrong. 11.Stupidly wrong. 12. Wrong. 13. Wrong, and that has nothing to do with evolution anyway.
So, that is zero for thirteen. Typical creatard rant.
Funny how you silly evolutionists just think you can snap your fingers and hand wave away your whole flawed philosophy with ever having to explain or have any scientific evidence for anything. That is probably the most childish, and silly reply I have ever seen. Sure would have been more convincing if you had addressed at least one of these with some thought, but alas, I guess that is way to much to expect. I'm not surprised though because I never have expected to much out of you evolutionists to begin with. I mean, after all, you are evolutionists!!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118752
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, after your fossil debacle you still have the guts to say this.
That only shows you are a person without shame, also known as my bitch.
Come on idiot. Let's see if you can bring anything real claims against science. Arguing from idiocy will only convince other idiots. I really don't care about them. Well, let me amend that. I do care a little bit if I am directly arguing against an idiot, otherwise not so much.
So my bitch, do you have any evidence, logic, or science that back up any of your idiotic claims?
How did the big bang make the perfect sun for us? How did the big bang make the perfect weather for us? How did the big bang make the perfect air for us? How did "one thing" come from no life to life and not only learn to replicate but to also learned change in to many species? How did one thing not only learn to become different species, how did it learn to become different sexes and reproduce? Shall I go on or is that enough for you?
marksman11

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118753
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

replaytime wrote:
Evolution is a crock of crap. It all started with a big bang where nothing exsisted. From there earth became along with the moon. And somehow the sun just fell into place. Then from a muddy lifeless soup it came to life. It somehow just started to replicate itself and reproduce. Then that one form not only replicated itself, it also changed into different and new species as it replicated (how does just one thing make new species). The sun just happened out of nothing to be what we need to survive. The weather just happened out of nothing to be what we need to survive. The air mixture we breathe just happened out of nothing to be what we need to survive. This one living thing that came from nonliving just happened to not only replicate itself but to also change itself into many different forms of life including marine animlas, land animals, air animals, and plants along with many many species of bacteria and fungi (roughly 100 million different species all came from one) and all that just happened to be what we need to survive, it also went from nonliving microscopic to massive living species (dinosaur, mammoth ect ect). Many times in history most if not all went extinct from ice ages or meteor strikes that brought massive fire and ash that blocked out the sun for months but somehow it just kept right on going as if nothing happened. Not to mention the cockroach is one of the earliest species to become of all that and is still just that, a cockroach. Uhm yep that is way more believable than a higher power of God that did it. LMFAO
Yeap, they actually believe this drivel, and then actually think we should believe them and respect them when they lie and say that their "philosophy" doesn't require faith!!!! I won't ever have enough faith to believe that crock of crud!!!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118754
Jun 27, 2013
 
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you silly evolutionists just think you can snap your fingers and hand wave away your whole flawed philosophy with ever having to explain or have any scientific evidence for anything. That is probably the most childish, and silly reply I have ever seen. Sure would have been more convincing if you had addressed at least one of these with some thought, but alas, I guess that is way to much to expect. I'm not surprised though because I never have expected to much out of you evolutionists to begin with. I mean, after all, you are evolutionists!!
Wrong, when an idiot makes a series of idiotic statements they can be debunked with a snap of the fingers.

To explain the universe takes real work. You are projecting your methodology upon others.

Why should I address any of your claims? Since you listed them that way to debunk all of them I only have to debunk one of them. That is the rule when some idiot attempts a Gish Gallop. So are you sure that you want to keep your list a whole?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118755
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the big bang make the perfect sun for us? How did the big bang make the perfect weather for us? How did the big bang make the perfect air for us? How did "one thing" come from no life to life and not only learn to replicate but to also learned change in to many species? How did one thing not only learn to become different species, how did it learn to become different sexes and reproduce? Shall I go on or is that enough for you?
Really? You want to commit the same form of sin that Marky did?

Get serious and try again. If you ask questions this way you will get the same sort of treatment that he is getting.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118756
Jun 27, 2013
 
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap, they actually believe this drivel, and then actually think we should believe them and respect them when they lie and say that their "philosophy" doesn't require faith!!!! I won't ever have enough faith to believe that crock of crud!!!
No idiot. We have evidence that explains all of this.

All you have is a magic book.

Christians are not supposed to worship their magic book. There is even a rule that says so. You fools are transferring you Bible into a graven image that you worship.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118757
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You want to commit the same form of sin that Marky did?
Get serious and try again. If you ask questions this way you will get the same sort of treatment that he is getting.
Get serious with answers and evidence. Or as they say STFU!!!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118758
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Get serious with answers and evidence. Or as they say STFU!!!
Fine, you asked your question the way that an idiot would ask it so I will answer as if I were talking to an idiot.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118759
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap, they actually believe this drivel, and then actually think we should believe them and respect them when they lie and say that their "philosophy" doesn't require faith!!!! I won't ever have enough faith to believe that crock of crud!!!
And they call us blind and think we believe in magic. Well if it is magic they want to talk about then we only need one magic trick performed by God. They need many many magic tricks that are performed by,,, well nothing. It just happened out of nothing. LOL

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118760
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the big bang make the perfect sun for us? How did the big bang make the perfect weather for us? How did the big bang make the perfect air for us? How did "one thing" come from no life to life and not only learn to replicate but to also learned change in to many species? How did one thing not only learn to become different species, how did it learn to become different sexes and reproduce? Shall I go on or is that enough for you?
You should know that this is really a series of stupid questions.

The simple answer is the anthropomorphic principle. If the sun was not right, if the weather was not right we would not have evolved here.

Now if you were not an idiot I would try to explain more to you, but you indicated that you wanted to be treated like an idiot.

You are welcome, tard.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118761
Jun 27, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know that this is really a series of stupid questions.
The simple answer is the anthropomorphic principle. If the sun was not right, if the weather was not right we would not have evolved here.
Now if you were not an idiot I would try to explain more to you, but you indicated that you wanted to be treated like an idiot.
You are welcome, tard.
Answer how it all happened to be just right or STFU. Plain and simple. Running away or waking around it won't cut it. Your science either has the answers or is doesn't. Which is it? And if they have any answers be sure and post the link with your evidence!

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118762
Jun 27, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know that this is really a series of stupid questions.
The simple answer is the anthropomorphic principle. If the sun was not right, if the weather was not right we would not have evolved here.
Now if you were not an idiot I would try to explain more to you, but you indicated that you wanted to be treated like an idiot.
You are welcome, tard.
That all is a chicken shyt reply because you blame me for not having any answers. LMFAO

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118763
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer how it all happened to be just right or STFU. Plain and simple. Running away or waking around it won't cut it. Your science either has the answers or is doesn't. Which is it? And if they have any answers be sure and post the link with your evidence!
I did you idiot.

You were the one who demanded the answer for idiots.

So do you care to ask the questions again?

If you can't ask intelligent questions don't expect an intelligent answer.

What a freaking tard.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118764
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That all is a chicken shyt reply because you blame me for not having any answers. LMFAO
You gave a series of chickenshit questions.

What did you expect in response.

I even told you that your questions were flawed and gave you a chance to reask them.

What a hypocrite.

What a tard.

Think hard about your questions. Ask them again. I will answer them in the morning.

Good night.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118765
Jun 27, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I did you idiot.
You were the one who demanded the answer for idiots.
So do you care to ask the questions again?
If you can't ask intelligent questions don't expect an intelligent answer.
What a freaking tard.
How did the big bang make the perfect sun for us? How did the big bang make the perfect weather for us? How did the big bang make the perfect air for us? How did "one thing" come from no life to life and not only learn to replicate but to also learned change in to many species? How did one thing not only learn to become different species, how did it learn to become different sexes and reproduce? Shall I go on or is that enough for you?

These are serious questions. Where did it all come from and how did it all happen that it came out to be just right for us? It is not my fault you can't answer serious questions.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118766
Jun 27, 2013
 
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You have been mentioning evidence that you don't even have. Summarily, we have two schools of thoughts under this, Atheism and Theism. Do your thinking.
False on two counts. Firstly, we have evidence for the Big Ban and evolution.

Secondly, your "Atheism and Theism" schools are a false contrast. For example, the eminent physicist Paul Davies accepts the Big Bang and Evolution yet still believes in God. Evolution and Big Bang do not falsify God, that is pure bullshit invented by fundamentalist Christians. Why?

Because science DOES falsify Genesis. Get it? Not God, Genesis.

So the correct split in "schools" is:

1. Those who accept the sciences of biology, geology, astronomy, and physics, and may or may not believe in God. Many do.

2. Those who demand that we ignore most science and continue to believe in Genesis myths that are obviously false.

It not a question of God. Its a question of whether YOU respect God or just respect the writings of ancient Jews who thought they were speaking for God, and were obviously wrong about that.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118767
Jun 27, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave a series of chickenshit questions.
What did you expect in response.
I even told you that your questions were flawed and gave you a chance to reask them.
What a hypocrite.
What a tard.
Think hard about your questions. Ask them again. I will answer them in the morning.
Good night.
Of course when faced with serious question you just spew out excuses and run away. What a loser pusssseeee!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118768
Jun 27, 2013
 
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> If their parents don't give birth to them( a process of creation) can they change or evolve?
That is not the issue.

We have a whole series of fossil humans that show them getting more apelike the further we go back. Now hundreds of specimens. As I said, the child is not exactly like the parent. That means over long periods, significant change can occur.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118769
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave a series of chickenshit questions.
What did you expect in response.
I even told you that your questions were flawed and gave you a chance to reask them.
What a hypocrite.
What a tard.
Think hard about your questions. Ask them again. I will answer them in the morning.
Good night.
Oh also just like you:

I can answer any question you have about God and the bible but you always ask a series of chickenshitt questions.

I even tell you that your questions are flawed and give you a chance to re-ask them.

But you are a hypocrite and a tard.

Think hard about your questions. Ask them again.

When I feel you are worthy of the right answers you will have them.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118770
Jun 27, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the big bang make the perfect sun for us? How did the big bang make the perfect weather for us? How did the big bang make the perfect air for us?
They didn't. The sun and the weather etc are not adapted to US, WE are adapted to them. If you can imagine us evolving on say a larger planet with higher gravity, thicker atmosphere, and dimmer sun, then you would think THAT was perfect for us too, when the reality is that through evolution, it would be us who adapted to the environment we lived in. So long as the temperature is generally in the range for liquid water and complex chemistry to be possible, there are a whole range of different planets that life as we know it could adapt to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••