It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ... Full Story

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#118297 Jun 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my bitch. I am terribly honest. That is why I can honestly say that I don't care if you lied to me. All you ever did was to show that I was a decent person and that you are a jerk.
You are an always have been my bitch.
Wow SZ, you got just stole my stalker and it looks like he/she/it has added some new socks to its drawer.

The phrase "crazier than a sh:thouse rat" comes to mind when I think of all the childish nonsense this person has gone to in an effort to hide from an actual debate or discussion while screaming for attention.

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#118298 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Man, apes and Neanderthal are all separate branches that connect up in the past. Humans and Neanderthals diverge more recently in the past while the divergence of that line from apes is much earlier in the past. We are related because we are all primates sharing a common ancestor, but are not ancestoral to one another.
So which ape did the Neanderthal come from?
Which ape did humans come from?
Helll Where did the ape itself come from?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#118299 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Wow SZ, you got just stole my stalker and it looks like he/she/it has added some new socks to its drawer.
The phrase "crazier than a sh:thouse rat" comes to mind when I think of all the childish nonsense this person has gone to in an effort to hide from an actual debate or discussion while screaming for attention.
You can have her back in a bit. I ran out of TP in my house and I find that my bitch fills the need nicely.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#118300 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans and neanderthals came from the same ape. In fact, probably from Homo Heidelburgensis or similar, and it was far more human than ape already.

Heidlburgensis probably came from H Antecessor or similar which came from H Erectus or H Ergaster which came from H Habilis or similar, and this in turn came from something like Australopithecis Sedibis or similar which came from earlier Australopiths like Afarensis or similar.

Now we are getting within 2-3 million years of the link to the common ancestor. A Afarensis would already be called an ape, though a bipedal one.

Nobody has identified the specific ape ancestor of Afarensis that probably lies at the connection point between the ancestors of chimps and the ancestor of humans & neanderthals.

However the apes as a group (of which the ancestor of chimps and humans would be a part), evolved from Old World monkeys. Our best evidence puts that at about 25 million years ago:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/...

Monkeys in turn evolved from more primitive primates resembling the lemurs or tarsiers of today, about 60 million years ago.

And the most primitive primates are thought to have evolved from a group of mammals that today include rodents, between 65 and 80 million years ago.

Level 5

#118301 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have her back in a bit. I ran out of TP in my house and I find that my bitch fills the need nicely.
So you are wiping your fat asssss with your computer screen. WOW that is sick you little idiot bicth. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118302 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are wiping your fat asssss with your computer screen. WOW that is sick you little idiot bicth. LMAO
Actually I was throwing you a bone. I thought that would be one of your fantasies.

And don't forget, you are still and always will be my bitch.

Level 5

#118303 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was throwing you a bone. I thought that would be one of your fantasies.
And don't forget, you are still and always will be my bitch.
I bet you like hard things around your fat assssss don't you little pusssseeee mouse bicth. LMAO here is the cheese come get it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118304 Jun 19, 2013
And my bitch is still afraid of me.

I love my little bitch, isn't she cute?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#118305 Jun 19, 2013
By the way replaytime, the facts that you are afraid of me, and are an idiot of course, are what make you my bitch.

Now a sane rational person could make it so that you weren't my bitch anymore. Instead you perpetually show that you are devoted to me.

Thanks again my little bitch, you do make my day.

Level 5

#118306 Jun 19, 2013
Room 1 again. C'mon pusssseeee mouse bicth follow along and get your cheese. LMFAO

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#118307 Jun 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your native language?
Ask yourself that question.

Level 2

Location hidden

#118308 Jun 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
No such word exists in the English language.
But you wrote that?

Level 2

Location hidden

#118309 Jun 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither 'unnatural' nor 'abnormal' imply "wrong" per se.
"Wrong" is a moral judgement. Unnatural means outside of or not natural. Abnormal means not common or usual.
I don't have time to teach you the English language.
Child!

Level 2

Location hidden

#118310 Jun 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The words you used were English/American ones, but your meaning could not be decoded at this end.
For example, if I were to write:
The bit fosters the blue nation.
or
The disease depicts the great direction.
or
The hesitant current insures the powder.
You would probably not be able to make much sense of it. The words are all English, but together they do not make sense.
Sometimes your sentences are like that. They contain words but they do not convey a clear meaning.
You are beating around the bush. Who introduuced the English language to north America?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#118311 Jun 19, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are beating around the bush. Who introduuced the English language to north America?
We all agree on the facts Charles. You are merely arguing about definitions and interpretation. You suffer from the illusion that classification of a continuum into units somehow makes those units separate entities.

No wonder you cannot understand evolution. Creationists babble on forever about whether Homo Erectus was really "human" or "ape", while evolutionists understand that it was an intermediate, neither ape nor modern human.

And who the hell cares what a Pole thinks about English?

Level 2

Location hidden

#118312 Jun 19, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all agree on the facts Charles. You are merely arguing about
definitions and interpretation. You suffer from the illusion that
classification of a continuum into units somehow makes those units
separate entities.
No wonder you cannot understand evolution. Creationists babble on
forever about whether Homo Erectus was really "human" or "ape", while
evolutionists understand that it was an intermediate, neither ape nor
modern human.
And who the hell cares what a Pole thinks about English?
An agreement is an agreement.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#118313 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans are apes, and so were neanderthal.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#118314 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>

Humans (including Neanderthal's which are a close cousin) are apes.

You need to get that through your thick ape head.

Our closest living relatives are Chimpanzees, though we did not evolve from them (nor them from us).

That said, it appears that both homo sapiens sapiens and homo sapiens neanderthaensis evolved from homo erectus. Homo heidelbergensis may have also been a direct ancestor but that is not as certain.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#118315 Jun 19, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> An agreement is an agreement.

Nonsensical reply.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#118316 Jun 19, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are beating around the bush. Who introduuced the English language to north America?

Non Sequitur. What does that have to do with ownership of a language?

Nothing whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min polymath257 133,986
How would creationists explain... 5 hr Hidingfromyou 434
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 7 hr Chimney1 678
Science News (Sep '13) Wed positronium 2,944
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) Dec 22 Chimney1 13,624
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Dec 19 Zach 4
More from around the web