It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ... Full Story

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#112935 Mar 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Adam and Eve Didn't Exist. Get Over It!
By the way, if you think Adam and Eve are silly, at least we don't believe that we are kin to tobacco stalks, worms, birds, and beagles. I'm being serious here. That is the very reason I outright reject human from non-human evolution. To think that we evolved from what was once a tobacco stalk is beyond stupid. AND YEAH!!! THAT REALLY PASSES THE SCIENTIFIC METHODS DEMAND FOR OBSERVATION!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! !!!!!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#112936 Mar 26, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you posting such stupid and ill informed links? As if the bible doesn't say thqat GOD killed everyone on the earth but Noahs family? We teach it to our kids at church when we go that route, and we explain why GOD did it, and I don't blame him. No wonder your ignorance abounds with the BS you read and post!!! Hate to be you!!!
So when did this event supposedly happen?

We know that the entire surface of the Earth has not been covered with water for over a Billion years. I do believe that was a little before your mythological Noah's time.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112937 Mar 26, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, if you think Adam and Eve are silly, at least we don't believe that we are kin to tobacco stalks, worms, birds, and beagles. I'm being serious here. That is the very reason I outright reject human from non-human evolution. To think that we evolved from what was once a tobacco stalk is beyond stupid. AND YEAH!!! THAT REALLY PASSES THE SCIENTIFIC METHODS DEMAND FOR OBSERVATION!!!!
Yes, you can laugh all you want.

We have evidence for our claims. You have none for yours.

Hey, it's almost Easter. Are you ready for the Easter Bunny?

Level 1

Location hidden

#112938 Mar 26, 2013
My letter that started this thread was published over 4 years ago this month. In 4 years you have not come one step closer to disproving GOD, proving human from non-human evolution, completely failing at showing how human from non-human evolution is observable,testable, nor replicatable, no scientific evidence for the origin of life, failing to show a violation of the LAW of Biogenesis, proved you wrong in that the origin of life does involve evolution, I've continually asked for what changed or evolved that made a non-human into a human, and that has never been answered, continually asked how it is possible that the two genders could possibly evolve at the same time with working plumbing in order to have the ability to procreate......all I got was "crickets".....conti nually asked for evidence that is observable proving that punctuated equalibria was not a wild guess, in which each of you failed....and I continually have explained to you how any and every evidence you falsely claim supports human from non-human evolution does so because when your "belief" isn't observable you can make it into anything you want it to be...., and I have also tolerated the ignorance of your demands for scientific evidence of creation as if there should be scientific evidence for the supernatural, the validity of my faith based beliefs have nothing to do with the silliness and invalidity of your "so called" scientific beliefs and world view which terribly fail the scientific method, and have continually shown where your views are not science but an atheistic philosophy......In short, you've got your butt kicked for 4 years, and just so you'll know?....I AIN'T LET'IN UP!!!!!!!!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Iquique

#112939 Mar 26, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, if you think Adam and Eve are silly, at least we don't believe that we are kin to tobacco stalks, worms, birds, and beagles. I'm being serious here. That is the very reason I outright reject human from non-human evolution. To think that we evolved from what was once a tobacco stalk is beyond stupid. AND YEAH!!! THAT REALLY PASSES THE SCIENTIFIC METHODS DEMAND FOR OBSERVATION!!!!
No, we are kin with Neanderthals and Homo-heidelbergensis, Homo-habilis and other pre-humans in our past. We KNOW this to be true. And we All carry some small percentage of neanderthal genes/blood.

Level 1

Location hidden

#112940 Mar 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can laugh all you want.
We have evidence for our claims.
Well, I'd certainly like to see your observable evidence that you are kin to a tabacco stalk!!!! PLEZZZZZ TRY!!!!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text> You have none for yours.
That is because I am smarter and more honest than you are. I don't claim my beliefs are scientific while knowing that science is unqualified to deal with the supernatural, unlike you who falsely makes scientific claims you can't back up with observable evidence.
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's almost Easter. Are you ready for the Easter Bunny?
Couldn't care less. I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on the Feast of First Fruits.

Level 1

Location hidden

#112941 Mar 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are kin with Neanderthals and Homo-heidelbergensis, Homo-habilis and other pre-humans in our past. We KNOW this to be true. And we All carry some small percentage of neanderthal genes/blood.
You KNOW nothing of the sort!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#112942 Mar 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So when did this event supposedly happen?
The bible doesn't give the date.
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that the entire surface of the Earth has not been covered with water for over a Billion years. I do believe that was a little before your mythological Noah's time.
You KNOW nothing of the sort. You guys kill me infering you could possibly know anything about what happened a billion years ago. You don't even know who built the great pyramid a few thousand years ago. Come on.....one more ok?.......tell us what is going on in a galaxy 200 million lightyears away........PLEZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Don't worry, we won't even demand that it be observable because we know your reply will be BS anyway!!!!!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112943 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'd certainly like to see your observable evidence that you are kin to a tabacco stalk!!!! PLEZZZZZ TRY!!!!!
Marky you know you have been shown the evidence. And like a creatard you will simply deny it.

Supposedly you are a Christian too, but there is a rule against them lying.

Why do you think that it is okay to lie for Jesus?
<quoted text>That is because I am smarter and more honest than you are. I don't claim my beliefs are scientific while knowing that science is unqualified to deal with the supernatural, unlike you who falsely makes scientific claims you can't back up with observable evidence.<quoted text>Couldn't care less. I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus on the Feast of First Fruits.
Marky, you know that is not true. You are a creatard. By definition that means you are less honest than anyone on the face of the Earth with the possible exception of Bill Clinton.

And yes, science does not deal with the supernatural. It does not have to. There is no evidence that there is anything supernatural out there. And you lied twice. All the claims I make will be backed by observable scientific evidence.

Marky, you ask for evidence. What would you do if evidence was given to you? Please try to be honest.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#112944 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>The bible doesn't give the date.<quoted text>You KNOW nothing of the sort. You guys kill me infering you could possibly know anything about what happened a billion years ago. You don't even know who built the great pyramid a few thousand years ago. Come on.....one more ok?.......tell us what is going on in a galaxy 200 million lightyears away........PLEZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Don't worry, we won't even demand that it be observable because we know your reply will be BS anyway!!!!!
We don't need to know who built the pyramid to know how old the Earth is.

And see, you are already admitting to being dishonest. You will openly deny evidence that the world is billions of years old.

Level 1

Location hidden

#112945 Mar 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Marky you know you have been shown the evidence. And like a creatard you will simply deny it.
I have never been shown observable evidence that you evolved from a tobacco stalk, and you can't do it either, and yhus your claim and dodge. You've again been asked to provide evidence for one of your claims that you can't provide, which is absolutely nothing new!!!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Supposedly you are a Christian too, but there is a rule against them lying.
Please don't bring a topic you know absolutely nothing about. Christianity has one rule, accept Jesus, you can cram the rest!!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think that it is okay to lie for Jesus?
I challenge you to present one lie I've told. Now, with that said, why do you lie that your philosophy is based in science when you know it can't be observed which is not part of the scientific method?
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>

And yes, science does not deal with the supernatural. It does not have to.
It couldn't if it wanted too. All science can do is measure and test things found within nature. There are many things science is unqualified to deal with, and with that said, and admitting science can not deal with the supernatural, how smart is it of you to ask for scientific evidence for GOD? That is kindda stupid!!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text> There is no evidence that there is anything supernatural out there.
DUH!!!! See what a stupid statement? Why do you even make such a dumb statement as if you expect there should be??
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text> And you lied twice. All the claims I make will be backed by observable scientific evidence.
Well, you better get started because you've posted nothing observable so far!!!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Marky, you ask for evidence. What would you do if evidence was given to you? Please try to be honest.
I'd make sure it passed the scientific method for valid science, and I'd research it myself. What would you do if suddenly you realised your worldview was flawed because for the first time you realised that what you thought were valid reasons for your beliefs, were not valid?

Level 1

Location hidden

#112946 Mar 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need to know who built the pyramid to know how old the Earth is.
I have a challenge for you. Go back a few thousand years, then take any date you want before then and disprove it as the age of the earth. Any date you want. 4 million years...to 50 gazillian years.....and provide observable evidence that it isn't the age of the earth. THe reason the pyramid is relevant is because it is observable, and someday we may find out who built it, but take the age of the earth, and no matter how far back you go, no one can disprove it!!! It's just a claim that no one has ever observed. It's an unprovable claim. Like I said, I guess you know what's going on 200,000 light years away!!
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And see, you are already admitting to being dishonest. You will openly deny evidence that the world is billions of years old.
Show me where I said it wasn't a billion years old. I bet you can't. Unlike you, I will admit that I have no idea the age of the earth. Do you realise you are calling me dishonest while making claims that are not true about me, and that you can't support? I challenge you to support your claim that I said the earth was not a billion years old!!!It may or may not be that old, I don't know, but I do know that I never made a claim either way!!! YOUR MOVE....and let me add, you're not doing very well.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#112947 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>You should because all I'm demanding is that you adhere to the scientific method, and you aren't even close!!! That is why you can morph your stupid psuedo scientific fantasy to fit what ever scenario you need it to fit into today. It isn't observable, testable, or replicatable, so just let your fantasies run wild. Observation be damned!!
Take the fossils. Measure them as often as you like. Test, repeat, test again. Do the same with the dating samples.

You will find that according to all your tests, a series of creatures lived between 5 million years ago and now that MEASURABLY sit as intermediate in structure between ape and human.

They get progressively less apelike and more humanlike the closer to the present they are.

That is precisely in line with the predictions of evolution.

The scientific method is satisfied. The theory is supported by the observation, in this case and many others.

So again, who cares what YOU demand?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#112948 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>You can predict anything with anything if you don't demand observation as part of the scientific method. Heck, you are trying to prove a fantasy by presenting other fantasies to support it!! Sory sport, but science doesn't work that way. There is not one drop of science in human from nonhuman evolution. All it s is a GODless philosophy for those who wrongly think they can avoid GOD,and for those that are weak in their faith and too lazy to study to support their own beliefs.
But nobody predicted "anything with anything".

Charles Darwin predicted, very specifically, that if humans evolved from apes, we ought to find intermediate species that were in between human and ape. Measurably. Observably.

There were no such fossils then. No creationists expected them either, on the assumption that Adam was created separate from animals and in the image of God, 6000 odd years ago.

Yet they were found. A whole series, now, showing a series of small differences, one to the next, that become measurably closer to human and further from an ape, the more recent they are.

Creationists cannot explain it. Evolution can, and Darwin predicted it from the start.

And evolution is not Godless, or Goddy for that matter - its silent on the subject. But clearly, like all the other scientific evidence we have wherever we look, it violates the story of GENESIS. That is not anti-God. Its only anti the literal interpretation of primitive human myths.

Level 1

Location hidden

#112949 Mar 27, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the fossils. Measure them as often as you like. Test, repeat, test again. Do the same with the dating samples.
You will find that according to all your tests, a series of creatures lived between 5 million years ago and now that MEASURABLY sit as intermediate in structure between ape and human.
NOW....show me why that can't be the product of creation! Creation is the better explanation because it can cover the origin of life, which by all observable science, can not occur naturalistically because of the extreme complexity involved. You are reading the evidence in light of your preconceived conclusion that evolution is true, when the truth is, it most likely is far from it.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They get progressively less apelike and more humanlike the closer to the present they are.
And no doubt ther are still humans and apes today as there were then, because as I've said over and over, fossils don't give heritage. They can't. All you can do is interpret something, and due to your preconceived biases you'll always waver in the direction of evolution, no matter how silly a concept it is.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is precisely in line with the predictions of evolution.
When your fantasy theory is not observable, ANYTHING can be in line and predict it. When it is unobservable, heck, it can morph into anything you need it to be today. That is obvious with the Cambrian Explosion and the fantasy of punctuated equalibria as the unscientific explanation, even though it too has never been observed. So all you've done is take an unobserved fantasy and attempted to explain it with another unobserved fantasy, and there isn't a pinch of science in any of it!!!
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific method is satisfied. The theory is supported by the observation, in this case and many others.
In your dreams. What has been observed is a fossil, which is evidence that something once lived, died, and left an image of itself. But that isn't enough for you, you have to execute overkill and assign a heritage to it that isn't supported by observable science. You have nothing.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So again, who cares what YOU demand?
Everyone should, because all I demand is adherance to the scientific method. That's is that thing that doesn't support your claims!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#112950 Mar 27, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But nobody predicted "anything with anything".
Charles Darwin predicted, very specifically, that if humans evolved from apes, we ought to find intermediate species that were in between human and ape. Measurably. Observably.
There were no such fossils then. No creationists expected them either, on the assumption that Adam was created separate from animals and in the image of God, 6000 odd years ago.
For one thing, the 6000 years is your claim, not mine, and I'm the christian here. If apes and humans didn't still currently co exist, you might have something, but there are billions of humans, and millions of apes, both of different sizes, shapes, and differing features. So you have no intermediates. All you have is a bunch of fossils, and a biased interpretation. I've already listed how, why, and jpgs to make my point. I refuse to force feed you intelligence when you're closed minded.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they were found. A whole series, now, showing a series of small differences, one to the next, that become measurably closer to human and further from an ape, the more recent they are.
Now explain to me how you know that this certain fossil wasn't evolving into the path of a similar ape, and not man? TEll me how a fossil can give you observable evidence of what it's ancestors will become? THe whole thing is getting dumber and dumber.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists cannot explain it.
It already has!!
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>Evolution can, and Darwin predicted it from the start.
Do you realise how wrong Darwin was concerning todays claims of human from non-human evolution? How much his unobservable theory has had to be morphed? THat in it's original claims that evolution was brought about by foods, climate, and enviroment......not mutations!! Darwin indeed!!!
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And evolution is not Godless, or Goddy for that matter - its silent on the subject.
BS, you guys just a few weeks ago posted a video of a friend of Richard Dawkins who was an astronomer and he spouted his BS about GOD didn't create you, star dust did!!! So don't give me that science is neutral BS!!
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>But clearly, like all the other scientific evidence we have wherever we look, it violates the story of GENESIS.
THere is no observable science that is in contradiction of Genesis. I challenge you to present it if there is. Remember, it has to be observable and none of that unobserved fantisies you usually post.
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text> That is not anti-God. Its only anti the literal interpretation of primitive human myths.
You certainly are not qualified to be spewing anything about interpreting human myths!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#112951 Mar 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are kin with Neanderthals and Homo-heidelbergensis,
So are you disagreeing with those on your team that insist that if you trace your evolutionary path back far enough, you won't be a tobacco stalk? IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING????? Pleazzzzzz tell me that is what you are saying..... PLEZZZZZZZ????

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#112952 Mar 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Previously refuted.
Several times.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#112953 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
No one claimed we evolved from a tobacco stalk and you know it. So why lie about it? You're losing it, Marky.

And, yes, Adam & Eve are silly.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#112954 Mar 27, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
My letter that started this thread was published over 4 years ago this month. In 4 years you have not come one step closer to disproving GOD, proving human from non-human evolution, completely failing at showing how human from non-human evolution is observable,testable, nor replicatable, no scientific evidence for the origin of life, failing to show a violation of the LAW of Biogenesis, proved you wrong in that the origin of life does involve evolution, I've continually asked for what changed or evolved that made a non-human into a human, and that has never been answered, continually asked how it is possible that the two genders could possibly evolve at the same time with working plumbing in order to have the ability to procreate......all I got was "crickets".....conti nually asked for evidence that is observable proving that punctuated equalibria was not a wild guess, in which each of you failed....and I continually have explained to you how any and every evidence you falsely claim supports human from non-human evolution does so because when your "belief" isn't observable you can make it into anything you want it to be...., and I have also tolerated the ignorance of your demands for scientific evidence of creation as if there should be scientific evidence for the supernatural, the validity of my faith based beliefs have nothing to do with the silliness and invalidity of your "so called" scientific beliefs and world view which terribly fail the scientific method, and have continually shown where your views are not science but an atheistic philosophy......In short, you've got your butt kicked for 4 years, and just so you'll know?....I AIN'T LET'IN UP!!!!!!!!
You haven't kicked anyone's butt. All you done is make a fool of yourself by misrepresenting the scientific method and making ridiculous claims about reality and stupid statements about math.

No, I don't expect you will let up. You're far too arrogant and egotistical to realize you're wearing the emperor's new clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Tinka 117,499
Darwin on the rocks 2 hr replaytime 190
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism 10 hr Bluenose 659
Humans DID evolve from apes! 15 hr Daz Ma Taz 3
Why are there no dinosaur pen is fossil? 16 hr John K 3
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 20 hr Dogen 174,462
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 22 hr The Dude 14

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE