They're your assertions to be confirmed, understandably, by you doing your homework to provide confirming data.
What's unreasonable about the following?:
"Here are my assertions, which must be taken as correct unless you prove them incorrect."
That is your assertion. If you would like to try to prove them I will sit here and be amused.
I will not provide the data. You need to learn to do your own homework and own thinking. It is the only path to freedom.
I notice you could not provide even one germ of data against my post.
Typical of you.
Paul was rejected by Jesus' followers. He was the first Christian heretic (who John(?) labels 'false prophet'. All followers who acknowledge Paul are, by definition, heretics.
There are many religions not well received by society. Muslims, Jews, ATHEISTS, SDAs, Christian Scientists, Mormans,.....
As to the JW cult you guys DO get a few things right:
- denial of the Trinity
- denial of deity of Christ
- denial of physical resurrection.
You do down hill fast from there, however.
Things you get wrong are legion:
- Mistranslations of many words including YHWH
- revisionist history (including JW history)
- false prophecies
- what happens after death (more the inconsistency than the dogma)
- 144,000.... enough said.
- Whole nonsense about immortal vs. everlasting life (yes, I have read the nonsense, it is guano crazy).
- New World Translation (again enough said).
many, many, many more.