It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ... Full Story

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#108168 Jan 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we all should not let a few facts get in the way of a good story that handwaves away the impossible. Let's call it a published and peer reviewed story.
Evolutionists publish and therefore know they exist, just as much as they 'know' complex factories assemble themselves.
I got it!
Hmm.

Why is it that creos do NOT publish their findings?

In any reviewed credible journal, I mean?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108169 Jan 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we all should not let a few facts get in the way of a good story that handwaves away the impossible. Let's call it a published and peer reviewed story.
Evolutionists publish and therefore know they exist, just as much as they 'know' complex factories assemble themselves.
I got it!
Exactly!

;)

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#108170 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Before we go into the discussion of terms that can hardly be pronounced, there are some issues regarding evidence of evolution and ongoing processes that demonstrate it.
For example, the resistance of bacteria to antibiotics is often said to demonstrate evolution in progress; but is that truly so?
What evolution is is a big hoax.
I hear them talking about how resistant bacteria and crap demonstrate evolution; but does it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vQuQarndqKwXX
Lots more where that cam form; and I am willing to go through them one by phucking one.
Its interesting to see that there are members of teh scientific community that dont believe in that crap you are trying to feed the world.
Satans bore is not worth replying to, That is why I ignore her when she comes back with 'they said so' style waffle on a debating forum. "I am a big hero" Satans bore claims, then refutes with a quack "Maz doen't doesn't like me, but I am right because they said so. How clever is that?

I have seen no sign of her credentials and I doubt she'll go through anything with you including beak size in birds being a somatic change and most certainly not above species level. I have not got any sense out of her after about three attempts. Good luck! You'll need it!
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#108171 Jan 19, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>So why is the GOD of the bible the only one you guys ever address? Why is it the only one you ever attack?
Because you "fundaMENTALshit xristian creotards" are the ONLY ones who make a big stink about the Theory of Evolution being wrong and the Earth and Cosmos only being 6000 years old. If you would just keep your LIES to yourselves, no one would give a rip about you or your "god".
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about other so-called gods, and evidently, you atheist types don't either.
For the simple reason that the adherents of other gods (who have EXACTLY THE SAME evidence for their existence at your "god" does) aren't so damn stupid or so very willing to share that stupidity with the rest of the world. We don't have to address or attack those other gods because their adherents don't try to force their religion on the rest of us the way you "fundaMENTALshit xristian creotards" do or claim that it has any scientific validity based in reality.
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>The GOD of the bible says in Romans 1blah, blah, blah.

You battle the biblical GOD because this verse is true. You know deep inside that he exists. He put that something in you that tells you that. You deny it and it sets up a bitter struggle within your spirit. You know that he exists by what has been made. You won't admit it, but that is why you are in this group day after day. You can't get away from that "something" that GOD placed inside you.
Nice sermon. Too bad it's all lies.
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>If that be true, then why can't you emperically prove it? Without a doubt? WHy can't scientists replicate it?....all they can do is interpret evidence as if it supports evolution when the truth is, it supports creation better. And you guys continue to jump the gun by puting the cart ahead of the horses by failing to deal with the origin of life by naturalistic means. If the origin of life can't evolve naturally, there is no need to think that life can, or did, either. <quoted text>I think you misjudge Moses. He met with GOD, had miraculous experiences that even changed his appearence. GOD let Moses see him from behind as he passed by. He lead millions of people, and saw GOD work miracles. Moses saw things you and I could only dream of.<quoted text>No one ever claimed Santa was the originator of life.[/QUOTE

Hate to tell you this (not really) but Moses was just as fictional a character as your precious Adam and Eve. There is NO, repeat, NO evidence (outside of your bronze age, goat herder FAIRY TALE) that Moses ever existed.

[QUOTE who="marksman11"] <quoted text>GOD did. If you want to compare fairy tales, a fairy tale says that a frog became a prince, scientists call it evolution. So see? it isn't fair to compare fairy tales to what most see as a subject of reality. Let's keep it real.
You really are clueless, aren't you? I feel so sorry for the children you come in contact with.
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108172 Jan 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Satans bore is not worth replying to, That is why I ignore her when she comes back with 'they said so' style waffle on a debating forum. "I am a big hero" Satans bore claims, then refutes with a quack "Maz doen't doesn't like me, but I am right because they said so. How clever is that?
I have seen no sign of her credentials and I doubt she'll go through anything with you including beak size in birds being a somatic change and most certainly not above species level. I have not got any sense out of her after about three attempts. Good luck! You'll need it!
How tragic.

I was hoping she would be different from "Pat" and "kittencodner" or whatever it is.

But what else can you expect from someone who calls themself "Satan's bore"?
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#108173 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>But the fact is that most of the Bible is written in symbolic language.
Hey "god", you may want to check with malarleyman11. He's says the Bible is "literally and inerrantly true" and you're full of sh!t
MIDutch

Waterford, MI

#108174 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>... what else can you expect from someone who calls themself "Satan's bore"?
Someone who KNOWS more and LIES less than the average "fundamentalist xristian creationist".
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108175 Jan 19, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
<quoted text>
... He's says the Bible is "literally and inerrantly true"...
Try telling a Math professor that 2+3 is not literally equal to 5; yet 2,+, 3, 5 and = are all symbols.

God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108176 Jan 19, 2013
MIDutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who KNOWS more and LIES less than the average "fundamentalist xristian creationist".
If thats what you truly expect, you are in deep doo-doo.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#108177 Jan 19, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, at least Noah's flood is real, right?
Uh...yes...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ight!

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#108178 Jan 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm.
Why is it that creos do NOT publish their findings?
In any reviewed credible journal, I mean?
Evo journals attest to over 150 years of published data much of which has been falsified. Publishing in evo journals does not mean 'right' or better.eg human knuckle walking ancesty, junk dna, pond soup or ocean vent etc etc.

Can you imagine those evohounds reading a paper suggesting bird footprints 212myo on Pangea support Aves thriving more than half way back to the Devonian? No, because we have to demonstrate exactly how God creates while evos do not have to demonstrate how an irreduceably complex cell organized itself, which appears to be impossible. Your claim is only a matter of scale different to mine. A living cell is not a heap less complex than a living species.

What's up? Can't find any support for a complex factory of reproduction, lipids, proteins, rna/dna complete with a fully functioning cell membrane, organizing itself?

Of course you can't. That is one reason why I am a theist.

Well I have some to support energy/light creating particles of matter.

Why do you rather have faith in an impossible scenario instead of having faith that a non organic life form that already exists has the power and knowledge to especially make organic life on earth?

Can't answer?

“I Believe in Fairy Tales”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Scrotum, Australia

#108179 Jan 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Evo journals attest to over 150 years of published data all of which has been supported by the evidence. Publishing in evo journals means it isn't safe from being challenged by morons like me.
Can you imagine me reading a paper suggesting bird footprints 212myo on Pangea that in no way supports Aves thriving more than half way back to the Devonian? I have spent months telling a lie based on a simple discovery. Because I can't demonstrate exactly how God creates or even ixists While evos demonstrate how an irreduceable complexity has never been demonstrated. Reality makes my views appears to be impossible. Your claim is only a matter of reality and are different to my lies and fantasy. I don't understand science so I will just talk a heap of cow flop with some sciency words like lipids, cell membranes, and DNA to make me look like I know what I am talking about.

Of course I can't find a man. That is one reason why I am old and lonely and post on here. Well I have some to support from the battery powered device. I like to think he is my one and only. I am just a loser and old and ugly and I fart all the time. I come on here to take my anger out on others. God hates me.

Why do you rather have faith in an impossible scenario like creation instead of having faith in facts and repeatable experiments and demonstrated results of experiments?

I can't answer because I am lonely and afraid and live a lie. Don't you think I know that?
Golly Gee Maz. You Are A Freakshow.

Level 1

Scrotum, Australia

#108180 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats what you truly expect, you are in deep doo-doo.
God It Is Me Again, Maz's Friend. Why Do You Hate Her? Why Won't You Give Her A Man?
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108181 Jan 19, 2013
Hey Hugh Dumas wrote:
<quoted text>God It Is Me Again, Maz's Friend. Why Do You Hate Her? Why Won't You Give Her A Man?
hate who, maz? I dont hate maz. Are you sure youre reading into things accurately?

If your talkin about satan's bore; I would not allow any man to suffer the ordeal of having a relationship with the devil's "bore".
God Himself

Kingston, Jamaica

#108182 Jan 19, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Evo journals attest to over 150 years of published data much of which has been falsified. Publishing in evo journals does not mean 'right' or better.eg human knuckle walking ancesty, junk dna, pond soup or ocean vent etc etc.
Can you imagine those evohounds reading a paper suggesting bird footprints 212myo on Pangea support Aves thriving more than half way back to the Devonian? No, because we have to demonstrate exactly how God creates while evos do not have to demonstrate how an irreduceably complex cell organized itself, which appears to be impossible. Your claim is only a matter of scale different to mine. A living cell is not a heap less complex than a living species.
What's up? Can't find any support for a complex factory of reproduction, lipids, proteins, rna/dna complete with a fully functioning cell membrane, organizing itself?
Of course you can't. That is one reason why I am a theist.
Well I have some to support energy/light creating particles of matter.
Why do you rather have faith in an impossible scenario instead of having faith that a non organic life form that already exists has the power and knowledge to especially make organic life on earth?
Can't answer?
O.o

And I thought I was sarcastic.

Level 1

Scrotum, Australia

#108183 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
hate who, maz? I dont hate maz. Are you sure youre reading into things accurately?
If your talkin about satan's bore; I would not allow any man to suffer the ordeal of having a relationship with the devil's "bore".
Jamaica? You Live In Jamaica God? Can I Get Some Kine Bud From You O Lord?

I Think Maz Is Ready For Satan's Bore. I Think Maz Has A Large Enough Arena For Satan To Perform His Whole Show.

Can You Guess What I Am Doing?

Level 1

Scrotum, Australia

#108184 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
O.o
And I thought I was sarcastic.
Say It Isn't So O Lord. Thou Art Not Sarcastic For Thou Art The Way And The Truth And The Light.

Can You Keep My Man Thong From Riding Up O Lord. It Is Chafing My Taint.

Level 1

Scrotum, Australia

#108185 Jan 19, 2013
God Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
God Please Put In A Good Word For Me With Maz. I Would Like Her To Cume Hang Out With Me In Scrotum? I Would Luv To Talk About You With Her. We Can Figure Out How To Spread The Truth Of Your Words With Lies And Fits Of Rage. Maybe You Could Show Up With Some Fine Jamaican Herb And We Can Do It Up Family Style.

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

#108186 Jan 19, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
I don't care about other so-called gods, and evidently, you atheist types don't either.

I was once in a thread in which we argued not with a Biblical fundamentalist, but with a Hare Krishna.

He believed that Krishna has a miraculous birth.
He believed that Krishna at one time cloned himself and simultaneously danced with all the cowmaidens in the countryside.
He believed that Krishna went to war driving an flying vehicle which could turn invisible and render its driver invisible.
He showed us a picture of a Hindu deity with the head of an elephant and the body of a human.
He also showed us a picture of a Hindu deity with the head of a tiger and the body of a human, ripping a sinner's guts out.
He warned us that if we didn't stop making fun of him, this deity might come and do the same to us.
You could imagine how terrified we all were.
KAB

Oxford, NC

#108187 Jan 19, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch to program. It provides many.
I'll start you on one...there is NO archeological evidence of the Israelites ever being in Egypt. The archeological evidence shows them to have originally been a small Canaanite hill tribe with a handful of villages.
Another...the archeological evidence of the destruction of the Canaanite cities...no Joshua. The cities were destroyed for the most part by internal rioting. And not in one generation, but over a period of several hundred years.
No Moses. No Joshua. Probably no King David. The ONLY archeological evidence of David is a later Hebrew king titled as being "of the House of David".
I reviewed the program. Typical made-for-TV format. Some pieces of data or references to such, and a lot of speculation.
Do you realize that lack of evidence doesn't prove something didn't happen? People like you used to think that Sargon never existed, based on lack of evidence outside the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 142,411
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 26 min ChristineM 14,609
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 51 min Chimney1 948
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 7 hr karl44 796
Stephen King: Universe 'Suggests Intelligent De... (May '13) 11 hr Kong_ 455
Why natural selection can't work 12 hr Dogen 24
Darwin on the rocks Tue The Dude 832
More from around the web