It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the ...

It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

There are 159229 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Mar 15, 2009, titled It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#107265 Jan 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak English?
Her native language is Gibberish. Sometimes she mixes the two up.

Level 9

#107266 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we go again with another new boofhead joing the thead waffling on aver the samee rubbish you lot have for the past 6 months with no ability to defend you science, flawed data, change, inconsistency, falsifications to offer in his defence.
We have been through this a dozen times and you evos cannot refute a word of anything based on the crap you call empitical evidence.
Interspecies breeding is evolutionists problems seeing as all evolutionists have to offer is 'shit' because they can't define anything. So we don't mind at all!
It is actually great to see bigoted morons join the thead because I like to demonstrate how stupid you are.
So it is about 6 in the evening where you are and you have been drinking for what an hour or two. The eratic nature of your posts just gets better and better. Have a couple more drinks before you post again, I want to see where this will go.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Australia

#107267 Jan 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference being the creationist "interpretation" doesn't pass the scientific method like evolution does.
<quoted text>
Because science takes new evidence into account as it comes in. That's why Newtonian mechanics was replaced by Einstein's relativity, which is in turn being replaced by quantum mechanics.
So go ahead and tell us how gravity is in grave doubt.
Creationists on the other hand do NOT stick to the Bible (there's no such thing as a Biblical literalist, except me maybe), and like to come down on both sides of an argument to cover all bases. That's why Maz is referencing old Earth data and young Earth apologetics at the same time and claiming they are still both a "problem" for the theory of evolution.
In short, creationists are simply dishonest lying scumbags for Jesus who don't give a frig about the 9th Commandment.(shrug)
<quoted text>
And the vast majority of them are. The rest are merely dishonest.
<quoted text>
Those hoaxes were exposed by evolutionary scientists using evolutionary science you reject. For example, Marksman and Maz both take issue with carbon dating, despite it being used to demonstrate that Piltdown was a fraud. Therefore if they had any intellectual honesty they would claim that Piltdown is a genuine fossil of a once living organism. For they prefer to tarnish evolution by proxy rather than falsify it with scientific evidence. Or rather BECAUSE they know that it is supported by scientific evidence. Like thus:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
Also, what has atheism got to do with evolution?
Well, I'll tell ya - NOTHING.
Zip. Zero. Nada. Nowt. Not at all. Not even a ickle tiny widdle bit.
Evolution is NOT atheism. It makes NO theological claims. Even some religious people, including Christians, accept evolution. And as it happens evolution is accepted by pretty much every major scientific institution in the world.
But uh, for some reason a few mooks on the internet seem to know better than the entire scientific community because the scientific community is unaware that this internet mook just so happens to be the greatest scientist of all time and was able to figure out everything that they couldn't.
You have no ability to articuate a response to me. All you can do is come up this standard of dribble to save your face on forum..

Maz is not stupid like you and Maz understand that algorithmoc magic for both sides is able to be manipulated.

Where is that mythical theropod again? Oh that's right you invented it out of thin air.

This is a forum and evolutionists have been reduced to hiding behind 'they said so' regardless of yout history of falsifications.

Dribble dribble dribble.

Evolution does make a theological claim, in that dirt can poof itself into a complex factory of reproduction. Evos have given magic powers to dirt, have never demonstrated let alone repeatedly demonstrating this process, and think they are smart. I say God has the power and knowledge of physics to complete such a thing.

You lot honestly look the more stupid.

If you are such a hero I am ready to go over my 6 points of evidence all over again for about the 6th time.

Here is my prediction in advance. Unless you have grown a brain recently you have no hope of even articulating an approprite reply let alone come up with a challenge. So far Kong is the only decent one amongst you and he has resorted to "they said so".......

Level 1

Australia

#107268 Jan 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So it is about 6 in the evening where you are and you have been drinking for what an hour or two. The eratic nature of your posts just gets better and better. Have a couple more drinks before you post again, I want to see where this will go.
None of you can refute me. Come on let's talk about number 1 again and let's talk about the biggest baffoons in the sciences, and their junk dna.

Come on and get that brain into action for a change.. All you are good at is ridicule and chasing your tail.

Level 1

Australia

#107269 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Creationist predictions and claims are continuing to be validated with 80% of the genome being found to be functional and the expectation that 100% of the genome likely to be functional.
This continuing validation comes after evolutionists shoved junk dna down creos throats as proof of TOE, there was no designer and creos were idiots. Now they scurry off in denial, suggest TOE never did or could make a prediction around non coding dna and deny that yet another evolutionary claim and irrefutable evidence for TOE has ended up in that huge rubbish bin of evolutionary delusions past!
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketsc...
2. Creationists predictions re vestigial organs being functional are continuing to be validated by evolutionists finding that these left over functionless organs do indeed have function. This validation comes after evolutionists found function in these organs and had to redefine the definition of vestigial to reflect ‘a different’ function.
http://www.naturalnews.com/022914_appendix_gu...
3. Fossil evidence that is more in line with creationism then TOE. The Genesis account was the oldest account published that suggests the alignment of the fossil record from plants to creatures of the sea, then land animals and lastly mankind. Evos were not the first to come up with this line up. Whales and birds are the only ones that evos have out of biblical alignment . Surprise, surprise they have been having trouble with these two ever since. Evos are still confused over whale bones found in strata dated to 290mya and have had to invent mythical theropods to wear a reversed hallux although not one single theropod ever found has modern avian feet. The data supports creationism and the hubris supports TOE.
http://www.ehow.com/list_7182299_fossils-foun...
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v417/n68...
So far these 3 and the next 3 remain sustained.
Come on Dan. I have the guts to put up my support and you cannot refute it as none of you can. Yoiu lot have not got the guts to ry to defend any so called evidence you have because it is useless and flawed.

You have an enormous mouth Dan but you can never do better than ridicule and 'they said so'. Simpleton!

What you got? Would you liek to defend your cetacean and aves evolution of would you rather quack quack quack!

Level 9

#107270 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no ability to articuate a response to me. All you can do is come up this standard of dribble to save your face on forum..
Maz is not stupid like you and Maz understand that algorithmoc magic for both sides is able to be manipulated.
Where is that mythical theropod again? Oh that's right you invented it out of thin air.
This is a forum and evolutionists have been reduced to hiding behind 'they said so' regardless of yout history of falsifications.
Dribble dribble dribble.
Evolution does make a theological claim, in that dirt can poof itself into a complex factory of reproduction. Evos have given magic powers to dirt, have never demonstrated let alone repeatedly demonstrating this process, and think they are smart. I say God has the power and knowledge of physics to complete such a thing.
You lot honestly look the more stupid.
If you are such a hero I am ready to go over my 6 points of evidence all over again for about the 6th time.
Here is my prediction in advance. Unless you have grown a brain recently you have no hope of even articulating an approprite reply let alone come up with a challenge. So far Kong is the only decent one amongst you and he has resorted to "they said so".......
Let me translate using my special Gibberish to English software. Here is what Maz is saying. "Blah, blah, blah. Rant, drunken slur, blah, blah, blah. Rant, ramble, stumble, stutter. Blah, blah, blah. Stutter, slur, rant, rant, rant. Blah, blah, blah. Self agrandizing gibberish. Warped and twisted thinking that can't be translated. Blah, blah, blah. Dribble, dribble, dribble. I think that last bit just snuck in there because she just finished three tequila shooters. I think evolutionists have kicked my butt so hard I need another drink. If I keep re-posting the same refuted nonsense, they are just going to start ignoring me. Blah, blah, blah. Another lap dance for you Lord? Rant, stumble, rant. Blah, blah, blah.
This is pretty much how she starts the week. It will get more intense when she starts ordering pitchers of mai tais and chases it with Long Island Ice Teas. Nothing new here. More lies for Jesus.

Level 9

#107271 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you can refute me. Come on let's talk about number 1 again and let's talk about the biggest baffoons in the sciences, and their junk dna.
Come on and get that brain into action for a change.. All you are good at is ridicule and chasing your tail.
You have been refuted on here so often it can no longer be counted you lush. You are like the village bicycle here. Everyone has taken a turn.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#107272 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Maz everyone here can refute you. Heck, Chuckles could refute you if he switched sides. That's how bad your nonsense is.

If you understood the very articles you post you might have half a chance of making a valid argument. Since you can't even do that you lose every time.

Come on Maz, take another shot at debunking Population Bottlenecks. You failed abysmally last time, I would like to see you fail again.

Level 9

#107273 Jan 13, 2013
MazHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Dan. I have the guts to put up my support and you cannot refute it as none of you can. Yoiu lot have not got the guts to ry to defend any so called evidence you have because it is useless and flawed.
You have an enormous mouth Dan but you can never do better than ridicule and 'they said so'. Simpleton!
What you got? Would you liek to defend your cetacean and aves evolution of would you rather quack quack quack!
Honey, why don't you lay off the booze and go home to sleep it off. You are just making a fool of yourself now. It is almost sad to watch you. I guess it is someone elses turn to refute your wildly inaccurate interpreations and misrepresentations. Since you start this up, maybe I will catch your next cycle or the one after that. Who knows, maybe you will have added something new and interesting by then.

Level 9

#107275 Jan 13, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
a never ending sea of christard stupids
Maz is the Queen of Stupid. She shows us more Maz-stakes about evolutioin with every post. She can Maz-interpret the simplest biological information. She has a cycle. An assembly line approach. A Maz-assembly line of Maz-information and confused, Maz-interpretation if you will. No one can butcher facts and lie like the Maz-ter.

Level 9

#107276 Jan 13, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Maz everyone here can refute you. Heck, Chuckles could refute you if he switched sides. That's how bad your nonsense is.
If you understood the very articles you post you might have half a chance of making a valid argument. Since you can't even do that you lose every time.
Come on Maz, take another shot at debunking Population Bottlenecks. You failed abysmally last time, I would like to see you fail again.
It is probably because when you mentioned bottlenecks, she ordered another round.

Level 9

#107277 Jan 13, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
She posts the same thing almost daily if not weekly. It gets refuted even by creationists. Yet she comes on here like she has won every argument she has had. What do you make of that? Is it a tactic or a mental instability or plain ignorance?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#107278 Jan 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>She posts the same thing almost daily if not weekly. It gets refuted even by creationists. Yet she comes on here like she has won every argument she has had. What do you make of that? Is it a tactic or a mental instability or plain ignorance?
It must be a combination of both. She could not be this idiotic from only one factor.

It is late here. I see we have a new member, temporary or not welcome!

I will see everybody tomorrow as the newly crowned king! I promise not to abuse my awesome powers.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107279 Jan 14, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a tad excitable, isn't she?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#107280 Jan 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>She posts the same thing almost daily if not weekly. It gets refuted even by creationists. Yet she comes on here like she has won every argument she has had. What do you make of that? Is it a tactic or a mental instability or plain ignorance?
She's a Barfy-ite...

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

#107281 Jan 14, 2013
Actually, the evidence all confirms Thomas Gold’s "garbage theory," which maintains that life on Earth might have spread from a pile of waste products accidentally dumped on Earth long ago by extraterrestrials.

Thomas Gold was an astronomer, so you have to believe him.

If you don’t, you’re a simpleton, a bigoted moron, and a boofhead.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#107282 Jan 14, 2013
No, I take that all back.
Actually it proves that we started out as atoms. Then we were subjected to a cosmic impact, a photon converter, and mitosis.
Then we became clams. After that, we became mollusks called “weepers,” because we pumped out sea water.
Next, our population got culled by volcanic eruptions, hungry fish with teeth, and crudely constructed birds.
Our last stages were the sloth, the ape, a creature similar to the Piltdown Man, and the caveman.
L Ron Hubbard came up with all this through introspection, and he was the beloved leader of the Scientology group. So you have to believe him.

Level 5

Taizhou, China

#107283 Jan 14, 2013
Oh, what am I thinking!

Actually, the changes in life on earth have nothing to do with evolution on earth!
Actually, they are caused by an alien intelligence which has been raining mutation-causing viruses upon the earth throughout geologic time.

And in case you’re hoity-toity about being the most intelligent species on earth, I have news for you. Either insects are smarter than we are or they are under the protection of someone else who is smarter than we are. Long ago, the age of insecticides and flamethrowers was foreseen. Nuclear bombs and radiation were also foreseen. And the insects were prepared.

So why don’t we see insects building monuments, flying airships, or composing symphonies? That is because “concealment is an essential tactic.” They don’t want us to know how smart they are. They are lying in ambush, waiting for us to destroy ourselves in World War Three. Then they will take over.

This was all explained by Fred Hoyle. He was an astronomer, so you’d better agree with him.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#107284 Jan 14, 2013
KAB wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've selected the confirmation-free dataless presumptuous fool option as expected.
I said the truth. Something you wouldn't recognize if it bit you on the ass.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#107285 Jan 14, 2013
marksman11 wrote:
<quoted text>MAybe you should read further, and he breathed "into his nostrils" and man became a living soul!!
I love how you guys "attempt" to twist scripture. BUSTED!!!
Not.

I know what it says and it DOES say "dust". Not magic poofing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Joe Momma 57,905
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 48 min Subduction Zone 1,782
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 27,251
News Intelligent Design Education Day Sun replaytime 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Sun replaytime 219,597
News Betsy DeVos' Code Words for Creationism Offshoo... Feb 16 scientia potentia... 1
Are Asians/whites more evolved? (Sep '07) Feb 15 bofo 1,756
More from around the web