It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in evolution debate

I would like to respond to the letter 'Recent letter offered no examples of Darwinian disingenuousness,' . He responds to an article with, 'He says evolution is 'so riddled with holes,' yet fails to provide a ... Full Story

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#99491 Oct 7, 2012
Arguing with someone like forreal is not the different from arguing with pond scum. Yes, you will beat the pond scum in an argument every time, but it won't know.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#99492 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not what the bible teaches!LOL St Paul said in 1 Cor 11:1 to imitate me( St Paul) just as I also imitate Christ!LOL

Paul never knew Jesus. How could he imitate him. I suspect there was a lot of imagination and confabulation involved.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99493 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Sin can break any Kind but if man would listen to him Kind would mean something!Just Look at the German Shepard and the Doberman all made in Germany in the 1800.Man loves to Crossbreed everything its sees!LOL

Different dog breeds are not different kinds, as defined by the bible.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99494 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
A man can have sex with 1million women or the same woman and expect that he will produce an Ape at the long run sense their DNA is almost same?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL What LOLOLOLOLOL the LOLOLOLOLOL hell LOLOLOLOLOL are LOLOLOLOLOL you LOLOLOLOLOL yammering LOLOLOLOLOL about LOLOLOLOLOL ?
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

When LOLOLOLOLOL you LOLOLOLOLOL use LOLOLOLOLOL all LOLOLOLOLOL the LOLOLOLOLOL time LOLOLOLOLOL it LOLOLOLOLOL loses LOLOLOLOLOL all LOLOLOLOLOL meaning LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOL.

LOL

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99495 Oct 7, 2012
Thomas Robertson wrote:
Dogen wrote:
"Oh, he is okay, if Paulism is your thing. If you want to follow Christ you need to get past Paul and back to the teachings of Jesus."
forreal wrote:
"Thats not what the bible teaches!LOL St Paul said in 1 Cor 11:1 to imitate me( St Paul) just as I also imitate Christ!LOL"
Modest, wasn't he!

No, he was not at all.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#99496 Oct 7, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying you can't define "kind." Thanks for playing.
But it doesn't mean "species"!

IT DOESN'T IT DOESN'T IT DOESN'T IT DOE...

Oh, never mind. This rubbish is too tedious even to parody.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#99497 Oct 7, 2012
Thomas Robertson wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
"You seem to hold the position that both cows and bison, not to mention wisent, aurochs, Cape buff, water buff, yak, zebu, gaur, and I dunno how many other widely-separated species all evolved from a single breeding pair of proto-bovines.
In 4,000 years.
Delusional much?"
forreal wrote:
"having sex with different people or races is not evolution!God didnt make just one cow he said cattle according to its kind!"
forreal, you seem to be leaving macumazahn in the dark, just like KAB is leaving me in the dark.
Did Noah take one pair of cattle on the Ark, which microevolved like crazy since then?
Or did Noah take one pair each of wisent, aurochs, Cape buff, water buff, yak, zebu, gaur, and macumazahn doesn't know how many other widely-separated species?
I doubt you'll get a cogent answer either.
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99498 Oct 7, 2012
Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't argue with us.
It's your camp which is saying that Noah painted the Animal Kingdom with a wide brush, took one pair of each "kind," whatever that is, and that each "kind" microevolved like mad once the Flood was over.
Or do you disagree with your fellow Creationists.
Yes, we know, Great Danes, German shepherds, dalmations, and bulldogs are all varieties of the same species.
But that leaves 1,250,000 more?
Did Noah take 1,250,000 pairs of animals?
Or did he do it the other way?
Noah had a lot of pets within all those yrs of building the Ark dont pets follow easily their master!LOLOLOLOL
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99499 Oct 7, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
And why should anybody imitate Paul? Why not imitate any of the others? Why imitate anybody other than Jesus? If Paul is so important, why isn't the Bible about him? You seriously don't understand anything about the Bible, do you?
Paul said he was no longer him living but Christ in Him!!!Stupid Ape!LOL
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99500 Oct 7, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you can construct stupid sentences in no way invalidates the theory of evolution nor the fact of evolution.
Name one thing in your life time that has evolve? Is it the cacoon butterfly!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99501 Oct 7, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a woman? or a male? or both?LOL
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99502 Oct 7, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
Arguing with someone like forreal is not the different from arguing with pond scum. Yes, you will beat the pond scum in an argument every time, but it won't know.
are you with the KKK?LOL

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99503 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Noah had a lot of pets within all those yrs of building the Ark dont pets follow easily their master!LOLOLOLOL

Translation: i have no intelligent answer! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL (Multiple LOLs done correctly).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99504 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Paul said he was no longer him living but Christ in Him!!!Stupid Ape!LOL

Paul said a lot of stupid things, so what?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99505 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Name one thing in your life time that has evolve? Is it the cacoon butterfly!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

All living things have evolved in our lifetime. More ignorance about how evolution works and what it means?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#99506 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>are you a woman? or a male? or both?LOL

Proving Lowellguys point. You are the best argument we have.

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99507 Oct 7, 2012
Thomas Robertson wrote:
macumazahn wrote:
"You seem to hold the position that both cows and bison, not to mention wisent, aurochs, Cape buff, water buff, yak, zebu, gaur, and I dunno how many other widely-separated species all evolved from a single breeding pair of proto-bovines.
In 4,000 years.
Delusional much?"
forreal wrote:
"having sex with different people or races is not evolution!God didnt make just one cow he said cattle according to its kind!"
forreal, you seem to be leaving macumazahn in the dark, just like KAB is leaving me in the dark.
Did Noah take one pair of cattle on the Ark, which microevolved like crazy since then?
Or did Noah take one pair each of wisent, aurochs, Cape buff, water buff, yak, zebu, gaur, and macumazahn doesn't know how many other widely-separated species?
Let look at Noah out of his sons and daughter in Laws, we get Black people, white people, Asian people, and so forth. But you must understand that part of thier looks was because a curse from God like Ham looking at his father in the nude, or it can be the Tower of babel that God change their looks and tongues? Now Noah did his part with the animals but God did his part in putting them where it seems fit.
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99508 Oct 7, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul said a lot of stupid things, so what?
are you saying u are stupid once in a while?LOL
forreal

Corpus Christi, TX

#99509 Oct 7, 2012
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
All living things have evolved in our lifetime. More ignorance about how evolution works and what it means?
Crossbreeding is not evolution!LOL now if God want man to evolve well that different but dont help him by being STUPID or a FOOL!
LowellGuy

United States

#99510 Oct 7, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Let look at Noah out of his sons and daughter in Laws, we get Black people, white people, Asian people, and so forth. But you must understand that part of thier looks was because a curse from God like Ham looking at his father in the nude, or it can be the Tower of babel that God change their looks and tongues? Now Noah did his part with the animals but God did his part in putting them where it seems fit.
And that is why blacks are inferior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 134,149
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 47 min Bluenose 708
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 5 hr Brian_G 13,627
How would creationists explain... 7 hr Chimney1 439
Why Are There No Transitional Animals Today? (Mar '09) 9 hr DanFromSmithville 507
Science News (Sep '13) Dec 24 positronium 2,944
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Dec 20 nobody 7
More from around the web