Atheism is a psychopathic disease.
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#404 Jan 29, 2014
replaytime wrote:
And you have demonstrated to be a massive hypocritical troll.
Pity you're unable to demonstrate that.
replaytime wrote:
Running from one thread to the next just spouting out crap in your 30+ multi thread rants runs at a time. Then you go to other forums and say almost the opposite of what you say here.
Actually I rarely post out of the evolution forum. However I will tend to post on most of the currently active threads, time allowing.
replaytime wrote:
Here you defend evolution with God is fake
I've never made the positive assertion that (a) God definitely doesn't exist.
replaytime wrote:
and on other threads I see you on you defend God when others call him fake.
No, I merely point out that belief in God doesn't necessarily require reality denial for the sake of religious faith (pointing to examples like Collins and Miller), however creationists prefer the full on denial route.
replaytime wrote:
Pick a side Dude and stop trying to play both sides. I can't see your angle but I am sure you have one.
My "side" has never changed since LONG before you got here. I support good science education and am against fundamentalism in all its forms. That's why I come down hard on creationists, but also on idiots like Skippy for misunderstanding and misrepresenting the scientific method.

Just because YOU aren't educated enough to understand the subtleties of language doesn't mean everyone else is. All the other mean old evo's around here know where I'm coming from even if you don't. Remember, not all of us who support evolution are atheists.
replaytime wrote:
Maybe to you it is like Pascal's Wager. You may think if you deny over here to fit in but yet defend on other threads you will break even. All that does is just show you are a very weak hypocritical troll that just tries to fit in where ever you go.
Nope, just means you're stupid. Science isn't atheism. It doesn't CARE about atheism. It doesn't care if you propose Gods, ghosts, goblins, fairies, whatever supernatural stuff you can think of - all it cares is whether you can back your claims up via the scientific method. If you can't, your claims can be dismissed. It's THAT simple. But apparently you still don't get it. I don't flip-flop positions just to gain anyone's approval because frankly I don't worry about that too much. It's not like I'm running for President. I say what I think and if someone's being deliberately obtuse I let 'em have it with both barrels. That's why you used to get the kid gloves and now I just tell you you're stupid because you WANT to be stupid, ranting against the people who support science and letting the liars for Jesus off the hook. If you don't like it, tough. Otherwise I suggest you take a bit of advice from someone MUCH smarter than you:
Homer Simpson wrote:
Marge, if you're gonna shout at me every time I say something stupid then I guess I'll have to stop saying stupid things!

Since: Nov 07

St. James, NY

#405 Jan 29, 2014
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that I have anything to do with the OT? You don't, you just assume and lie just like the rest of you Atheist scumbags. You use smear and lie tactics all the time like a baby cries all teh time to get what it wants. The true signature hallmark of the psychopath.
<quoted text>
More smears and more lies, typical. Any non Atheist is always a target and painted with a false brush by these insane creatures..
You Atheists are easy because you're all broken toys when it comes to empathy. All you care about is getting your infantile dominance.
We saw what that brought in the 20th century with your Atheist communist governments that killed between 100 million and 200 million people. You Atheists have no REAL regard for life at all. All you want is control. Your brains cant comprehend suffering and misery that lay in the wake of your irrational desires.
What does atheism have to do with evolution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 23 min Science 79,824
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Science 222,731
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Science 163,721
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 23 hr Science 32,576
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
What's your religion? Sep 8 Ateesiks 1
Science News (Sep '13) Sep 8 Ricky F 4,001
More from around the web