Creation is the most intelligent position

Oct 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: O-R Online

The gist of your editorial was evolution is scientific fact, whereas intelligent design is based on faith and not evidence and is not of educational merit.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The only thing you need to know abut the 'article.:

"Natural selection and adaptation are readily accepted by all. But this is not evolution explaining the origin of the universe or mankind."

Stupid people proudly displaying their stupidity
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2013
 

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There are other positions I prefer. Care must be taken for they can lead to creation.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Life, especially human life is way too complicated for there not to be a creator if you think about it. I could understand the existence of insects and even sea life but what about the brain or reproduction for example? These things are not accidents. We were created in the image of God and he is coming to live amongst us. The final earth age hasn't even started yet and will begin with Gods resurrection on the Mount of Olives.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

susanblange wrote:
Life, especially human life is way too complicated for there not to be a creator if you think about it. I could understand the existence of insects and even sea life but what about the brain or reproduction for example? These things are not accidents. We were created in the image of God and he is coming to live amongst us. The final earth age hasn't even started yet and will begin with Gods resurrection on the Mount of Olives.
yet some sea life also has large brains and intelligence. some shrimp have one of the most complicated set of eyes on the planet. i guess you didn't think about it nearly long enough...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet some sea life also has large brains and intelligence. some shrimp have one of the most complicated set of eyes on the planet. i guess you didn't think about it nearly long enough...
The point is God created it all and is the source.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The point is God created it all and is the source.
yet you said you could understand sea life being created without a god, but it is in many ways more complicated than human life...

there is no evidence of any god, gods or goddesses and all the gods of religious cults like yours have been proven false.

your cult lied to you...again...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you said you could understand sea life being created without a god, but it is in many ways more complicated than human life...
there is no evidence of any god, gods or goddesses and all the gods of religious cults like yours have been proven false.
your cult lied to you...again...
My God hasn't fully arrived on the earth yet. When he does, the entire world will know it instantaneously. I wouldn't under estimate the living God of Israel. We will all be witnesses and people will read the book and find the Truth.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My God hasn't fully arrived on the earth yet. When he does, the entire world will know it instantaneously. I wouldn't under estimate the living God of Israel. We will all be witnesses and people will read the book and find the Truth.
don't hold your breath, your god is just a lie your cult told you...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't hold your breath, your god is just a lie your cult told you...
According to prophesies in the books of Isaiah and Jeremiah, the middle east is properly set up to receive the Messiah. If it wasn't for God, the earth would've been incinerated by all out global nuclear warfare thirty years ago. The Messiah intervened in earth history. It says in the NT "except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved alive". I do not believe in the NT but this is true and probably comes from the oral tradition, I don't think it's in the OT.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

susanblange wrote:
Life, especially human life is way too complicated for there not to be a creator if you think about it. I could understand the existence of insects and even sea life but what about the brain or reproduction for example? These things are not accidents. We were created in the image of God and he is coming to live amongst us. The final earth age hasn't even started yet and will begin with Gods resurrection on the Mount of Olives.
Susan says life is way too complicated and Jesus is coming.

I guess that settles it. We can all go home now.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan says life is way too complicated and Jesus is coming.
I guess that settles it. We can all go home now.
Jesus is not the Messiah but he has been reincarnated. His new name is Bill and he is the leader of the sons of darkness. He is satans counterfeit messiah and came to finish his work. This time he is going to burst into flames and go to hell. I am not a Christian, I observe the Truth.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not the Messiah but he has been reincarnated. His new name is Bill and he is the leader of the sons of darkness. He is satans counterfeit messiah and came to finish his work. This time he is going to burst into flames and go to hell. I am not a Christian, I observe the Truth.
You're insane, susan. Please don't lose sight of that.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane, susan. Please don't lose sight of that.
That fits with what I have observed.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane, susan. Please don't lose sight of that.
Truth is stranger than fiction. All of my theology and doctrine comes from the OT and the oral tradition. There are a lot of prophesies that are not in the Bible. I do not believe anything that can't be backed up by scripture or what I was told as a child about the secret prophesies. I know it sounds crazy and it's been thirty years in the making. Everything fits together into a big picture.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is stranger than fiction. All of my theology and doctrine comes from the OT and the oral tradition. There are a lot of prophesies that are not in the Bible. I do not believe anything that can't be backed up by scripture or what I was told as a child about the secret prophesies. I know it sounds crazy and it's been thirty years in the making. Everything fits together into a big picture.
the OT proves the god created therein to be false.

if you saw the big picture , you would see that. it is very clear.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the OT proves the god created therein to be false.
if you saw the big picture , you would see that. it is very clear.
The majority of scripture has already been fulfilled. What Christians call the "suffering servant" part. The next part (conquering king) could start at any time. Everything in the bible will be fulfilled in the Messiahs lifetime. Usually every year to year and a half something happens and is fulfilled, usually a Psalm. This has been going on for at least thirty years and I've never counted them, but there's probably hundreds. I'm also not counting verses and taking them out of context like the Christians do. These are whole Psalms, paragraphs or chapters. VWD Day could come at any time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••