Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Cardiff, UK

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Dawkins is a christian because he believes in ressurrection - survival of genes even after they die.

Dawkins is also a christian because he believes in evolutionary selection. He thinks some genes are favoured over other genes. Just like God favours some people over other people in the lineage of the prophets.

Dawkins is also a christian because he believes in original sin but calls it selfishness, our naturally immoral state.

Dawkins is also a Christian because he thinks that forced effort - altruism - is needed to overcome our natural fallen state.

Richard Dawkins, a missionary, is an old-time Christian with a gripe against his boss. Every one of his ideas has parallels in the Bible. The only difference is in the casting.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Sorry, you're in the wrong forum. The one you're looking for is here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion
LowellGuy

Watchung, NJ

#3 Mar 10, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Sorry, you're in the wrong forum. The one you're looking for is here:
You misspelled HTTP://www.topix.com/forum/dumbass .

Level 1

Cardiff, UK

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Dawkins's book "the God delusion" promotes Dawkins supernaturalism.

There is no sentence in it that doesn't ask us to believe in his supernatural doctrines and simple animistic beliefs.

my original post could not be challenged.

here is another challenge. I challenge anyone to show me a passage in Dawkins books that doesn't ask us to believe in supernaturalism.

The guy is a fraud. He wouldn't last two minutes if he squared up to me. And the bozos that support him, well, they are bozos.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#5 Mar 10, 2013
Johnny Monoxide wrote:
Dawkins's book "the God delusion" promotes Dawkins supernaturalism.
There is no sentence in it that doesn't ask us to believe in his supernatural doctrines and simple animistic beliefs.
my original post could not be challenged.
Didn't even notice there WAS a challenge.(shrug)

Dawkins' theological/philosophical opinions are irrelevant.
Johnny Monoxide wrote:
here is another challenge. I challenge anyone to show me a passage in Dawkins books that doesn't ask us to believe in supernaturalism.
"Does it seem that Einstein contradicted himself?"
Johnny Monoxide wrote:
The guy is a fraud. He wouldn't last two minutes if he squared up to me. And the bozos that support him, well, they are bozos.
Then go to his website and offer to debate him. That is not here. In the meantime we don't really care about your boasts. And you would still be better off posting in the appropriate forum:

Level 1

Cardiff, UK

#6 Mar 11, 2013
No-one chose to meet my challenge.

Dawkins is selling religion to atheists but they are too dumb to see it.

In black and white: Dawkins believes in ressurrection - the "survival" of genes.

Can't see it? That's blind faith for you. Or dumb sycophancy.

He needs to be ditched.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#7 Mar 11, 2013
I took your challenge and provided a quote that makes no mention of supernaturalism. Further I did so to demonstrate the point that you would ignore it anyway.

No-one's interested in your "challenges".

Theism and atheism are both irrelevant to the validity of science. That is why your posts are more suited for the religion forum. Or even better, the Dawkins forum itself.

Bye then.(shrug)

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Johnny Monoxide wrote:
No-one chose to meet my challenge.
Dawkins is selling religion to atheists but they are too dumb to see it.
In black and white: Dawkins believes in ressurrection - the "survival" of genes.
Can't see it? That's blind faith for you. Or dumb sycophancy.
He needs to be ditched.
What effect does Earth's rotational speed have upon its gravitational pull? This is important.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genetic 'Adam' and 'Eve' Uncovered - live science (Sep '13) 4 min ChristineM 298
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr wondering 115,118
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 5 hr Gillette 172
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 6 hr One way or another 172,497
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 hr TurkanaBoy 136,241
Science News (Sep '13) 17 hr positronium 2,848
The Satanic Character of Social Darwinism Wed Zog Has-fallen 343
When Will Evolutionists Confess Their Atheistic... (Feb '14) Aug 14 The Dude 1,831
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Evolution Debate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••