Atheism > Theism

Science/Fact > Religion/Myth

Religion is outdated. That was for back in the old days when we didn't have an explanation & made up stuff like "God caused this" and "God caused that". Now we have a scientific explanation for almost everything. The Bible's nothing more than a made up story book. It should only be read for plain humour.

Religion is exactly what causes all those holy wars and homicides. I personally think that they should ban religion worldwide. I hate the fact that in some shcools they teach creation in place of evolution. That's just really dishonourable. They should just cut it out & do us all a favour. School is a place where you're supposed to learn relevant subjects, for example language arts, algebra, and geometry, not about randomly imagined myths. However, the guy who wrote the Bible deserves an A+ in creative writing. That is one vivid imagination you've got there John!

Let me give you an example of the idiocy of Christianity. The Bible tells that birds were created before reptiles, when it has been scientifically proven that birds(which are a type of dinosaur) evolved from reptiles, & that reptiles existed before birds.

Let's give another example. God wants peace and harmony, right? That brings up the question commonly posed by atheists: Where was God during the Holocaust? If what the Bible says is true(which it isn't), then why didn't God stop the Holocaust and prevent WWII? Such hypocrisy.

You can easily take advantage of someone's religion, the Yom Kippur War of 1973 is a perfect example. The Jew Israelis were so distracted with their religious crap that it cost them almost 3,000 soldiers.

Another thing's that believing in God is nothing but a waste of time. Let's just say you live an average lifespan, which is approximately eighty years. If you pray each day once in the morning, once in the evening, go to church each Sunday, and go to church once in a while on save for the special events like Christmas, the death of a relative, and the like, then you'd waste about a year of your life. Think of all the things you could do if you had that extra year. Now if you're a Muslim, and pray five times a day, you'd waste three more months of your life. Why waste time by talking to yourself through prayer and waste gasoline on driving to church?

One of my favourite things to do is to literally annihilate creationists in these kind of religious arguments. It's really humourous when the creationist always stammers and then realizes he's got no more arguments to back up his claim. That's the good part.

The mere fact that several billion people believe in religious crap makes me want to grow extra arms, so that I could do a quadruple facepalm.

Just so you know, birds are dinosaurs. It's been proven through science, not religion.