ufo's under investigation by deist re...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#147 May 13, 2013
I agree with MikeF

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#148 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen a UFO or two. It was an apparent object. It was flying through the air. I couldn't identify it. I thought the lizard people of Rigel XII used some sort of dimensional shifting translocation for interstellar travel.
You're such an idiot! If the lizard people can travel through interstellar space WHY would they appear in the air and not directly on the ground? DUH!!1 It was obviously a Goa'uld Tel'tak doing survelliance! SHEESH!

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#149 May 13, 2013
llDayo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot! If the lizard people can travel through interstellar space WHY would they appear in the air and not directly on the ground? DUH!!1 It was obviously a Goa'uld Tel'tak doing survelliance! SHEESH!
Possibly, but I don't think so.

You may be on to something. I will have to check my Barlowe's to read up on this.

Lebanon, PA

#150 May 14, 2013
Barlowe is nothing more than a muslim atheist devil worshipper. He can't tell the difference between a Nakai and a Nanite.

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#151 May 16, 2013
llDayo wrote:
Barlowe is nothing more than a muslim atheist devil worshipper. He can't tell the difference between a Nakai and a Nanite.
None the less, he is the authority on extraterrestrials. Just an aside, but can you be muslim, a devil worshipper and an atheist at the same time. That seems as silly to me as being a motie and a Vulcan at the same time.

Lebanon, PA

#152 May 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Just an aside, but can you be muslim, a devil worshipper and an atheist at the same time.
Yes, I refer to this authority: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TCB...
That seems as silly to me as being a motie and a Vulcan at the same time.
Not silly, just plain weird.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#153 May 18, 2013
Which monkey did martians evolve from?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#154 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
Which monkey did martians evolve from?
Please, now you are being purposefully stupid.

I don't believe that UFO's are from alien civilizations. There are much more logical explanations, though Douglas Adams has a half decent one.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#155 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, now you are being purposefully stupid.
I don't believe that UFO's are from alien civilizations. There are much more logical explanations, though Douglas Adams has a half decent one.
Douglas Adams is nothing more than an atheist, who wished there wasn't an afterlife. What a surprise he is in for.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#156 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Douglas Adams is nothing more than an atheist, who wished there wasn't an afterlife. What a surprise he is in for.
You have given no evidence for your after life. You do know that it is not logical to believe in unsupported myths don't you?

Why don't you believe in Odin? Or Thor? Now there is a cool god.

As the Thor posters say: "My god has a hammer, yours was nailed to a cross, think about it."
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#157 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You have given no evidence for your after life. You do know that it is not logical to believe in unsupported myths don't you?
As the Thor posters say: "My god has a hammer, yours was nailed to a cross, think about it."
The humble will be exalted.

The proud will die.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#158 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The humble will be exalted.
The proud will die.
Okay, enough silliness. I tried to show how silly your religion is and now you want to show that it is even more foolish.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#159 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, enough silliness. I tried to show how silly your religion is and now you want to show that it is even more foolish.
Odin and Thor are false gods, satanic gods.

They were produced by people blinded by satan to try and lure people away from God and to keep people like you away from the truth.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#160 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a conscience that ever brings about hope for the future, happiness, sadness, remorse, guilt, true love? If yes, then you were made in the image of God and you have a soul.

The only creatures on earth to be made this way are man and woman (womb-man).

To understand the spiritual after life, you must truly understand yourself first.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#161 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Odin and Thor are false gods, satanic gods.
They were produced by people blinded by satan to try and lure people away from God and to keep people like you away from the truth.
Really? What is your evidence that supports those claim?

Your god seems to have arisen in exactly the same manner.

By the way, Satan is a myth too, shh.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#162 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a conscience that ever brings about hope for the future, happiness, sadness, remorse, guilt, true love? If yes, then you were made in the image of God and you have a soul.
The only creatures on earth to be made this way are man and woman (womb-man).
To understand the spiritual after life, you must truly understand yourself first.
No, a conscience is just a byproduct of evolution. It is beneficial for a species if individuals have consciences. Even dogs and cats have consciences. If you deny that you have never had a pet.

And your etymology for "woman" is incorrect.

It is pretty clear there is no afterlife. It is only wishful thinking of those afraid to die.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#163 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a conscience is just a byproduct of evolution. It is beneficial for a species if individuals have consciences. Even dogs and cats have consciences. If you deny that you have never had a pet.
And your etymology for "woman" is incorrect.
It is pretty clear there is no afterlife. It is only wishful thinking of those afraid to die.
No, you have that backwards...I used to be afraid to die before salvation. I now welcome it and do not fear death at all.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#164 May 18, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you have that backwards...I used to be afraid to die before salvation. I now welcome it and do not fear death at all.
Nope, you just confirmed my claim.

Your false belief assuaged your fear of death.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#165 May 18, 2013
WOW!!!!!!!! I have GROWN in my understanding since I originated this forum and I would like to clarify OFFICIALLY that I am no longer a Deist nor do I support or affiliate with any religions.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#166 May 18, 2013
Nicky wrote:
I'm glad I found this. I thought I was the only one for the last 4 years. Me and my partner where driving down to see my family in Cheshire. We saw exactly the same thing. At first we thought it was a plane, that might of crashed, it was very dark, but we opened the windows expecting to hear the engines as it passed over the car, but complete silence. We got to our hotel at around 2;am in the morning and switched the news on and checked the internet on the lap top for news of a plane crash or something. But nothing at all ! We now assume it was a UFO of some sort !
Hello Nicky! Did you see the color or shape of this UFO? If so please explain because I would like to know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Kamikaze Snakes. They Are Evolving in... 39 min Zog Has-fallen 62
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 54 min Chimney1 173,332
What Motives Created Social Darwinism? 7 hr Zog Has-fallen 66
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 9 hr Chimney1 420
Darwinism: Science or Philosophy? 11 hr Zog Has-fallen 46
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 16 hr Chimney1 143,878
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 16 hr DanFromSmithville 178,688
More from around the web