ufo's under investigation by deist re...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#187 May 22, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I was feeling generous.
So was I...

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#188 May 22, 2013
llDayo wrote:
<quoted text>
So was I...
Now that is funny.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#189 May 22, 2013
Single college educated male seeks lonely alien lady for dating and possible matrimony. Must have own spacecraft. Prefer educated, intelligent, mammalian, bipedal aliens. I am OK with antennae, death ray eyes, some tentacles. Complimentary secondary sexual characteristics also a plus. If interested contact me here. Leave link to your latest blurry, indistinguishable photo.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#190 May 22, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
"For the UFO and Extra Terrestrial secrecy to end we must first formulate a universal law that must apply to all humans both male and female on planet earth. Second, this universal law must also apply EQUALLY to all Extra Terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity's that I did not mentioned that exist in this physical universe or out-side of this physical universe. I have this universal law on my YouTube page called "sign my petition."
>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisThreats
Nice pron collection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min The Northener 40,233
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min One way or another 201,014
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 15,747
can anyone explain to me why humans are the onl... (Mar '08) 2 hr Reno Hoock 83
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr DanFromSmithville 151,414
Scientists create vast 3-D map of universe, val... 4 hr One way or another 6
The conscious God or the inanimate nature 15 hr Fear-God 8
More from around the web