ufo's under investigation by deist re...

ufo's under investigation by deist researcher

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#2 Aug 25, 2009
"UFO: CNN Footage And Nasa Show Strange Donut-like UFO July 23 09"

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/ufo-cnn-foot...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Scooby Doo wouldn't take the case so we put our worst man on it.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#4 Aug 25, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
"UFO: CNN Footage And Nasa Show Strange Donut-like UFO July 23 09"
http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/ufo-cnn-foot...
That's nice, IF.

Keep up the work.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Dogen wrote:
Scooby Doo wouldn't take the case so we put our worst man on it.
Now...that's not nice and I thought me and you done called a truce. Look, I know more then you think I do about REALITY and it kind of scary you people act like UFO's don't exist and ignore them like its okay.

These space ships come in and out of our atmosphere at incredible speeds. They hover in areas for long periods of time collecting data, observing or doing something. I'm just asking people for their input on what they think about what these outer space aliens want? I think they want us to, if anything takes care of the environment so un-born generations have a chance like we do in a world that is fresh and full of bio-diversity!

They also mimic Triangular shapes like the all seeing EYE in Ancient Egypt and there are pictures of them in the walls of the pyramids dated back 10,500B.C. Are they really GOD or possibly they may be GOD helpers? Maybe they have choices like us do and some aliens can be bad just like humans can be bad.

KINDA FEEL LIKE MY AZZ LIVE IN THE DAMN TWILIGHT ZONE AND I’M NOT CRAZY SO NO SMART AZZ COMMENT PLEASE.

I would think if GOD gave us free-will would he give all his creatures free will, especially with a civilization technology that surpasses ours by a million fold at least.

People in NASA, astronauts and scientist released tapes WHEN THEY SAW THESE THINGS and some of their ships are 3 to 4 nautical miles in diameter De and Rematerializing.

Start time on Video: 5:45swc
>>>>XXYOUTUBE-dn-a 1mvTM_wXX

I think we need to focus on two words called Re and Dematerialization and it is observed in the atom and they basically mimicked the atom as a form for transportation for them.

The only next question is are our bodies like theirs and can it handle the same things our can and by observation I SAY “UN-CERTAIN” because fighter pilot can only take so much of a G-force when banking their air-craft unless something inside of the space ship can (– G force FACTOR) and then speeds and hard bank turns would not be a threat to fighter pilots passing out.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#6 Aug 26, 2009
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, IF.
Keep up the work.
Well thank ya there and keep up the refutes when in doubt because we are rational creatures and this is how we learn.
The Dude

UK

#7 Aug 26, 2009
This is nice, Curt. But ultimately on the wrong forum.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#8 Aug 26, 2009
The Dude wrote:
Wrong forum? Intelligent Designer(s) are the UFO's you see in the sky because this is my argument that I use that put us creatures on this planet etc....

I mean something had to put life on this planet after it was formed and this is my evidence that Intelligent Designer(s) exist.

You want to refute my evidence and say Intelligent Designer(s) don't exist?

You don't think a 3 to 4 nautical mile wide space ship in space is not large enough to import or export creatures on this planet? GO BACK IN LOOK AT THE VIDEO CLIP WITH THE SPACE SHIPS VIDEOED ON TAPE.

This is evidence for Intelligent Design as being the origins of life because if they have technology that complex then imagines what they can create?

Level 3

Planet Earth

#9 Aug 26, 2009
The Dude wrote:
You can call me by my screen name and not my real name because I DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE THAT AND ME AND YOUR KIND DO NOT MIX!

Intelligent Designer(s) on 3 to 4 nautical mile wide space ships can be used as IMPORTATION evidence as shown in the strata/fossil layer in the millions of year’s intervals higher taxonomic creatures was appearing on planet earth and this is a strong argument for I.D.

This subject is in the right forum because evolutionist needs to see this and the evidence and show they are close minded when it comes to Intelligent Design being a science and taught in schools.

THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE and I’m using the scientific method and trying to figure out who are they and what are they doing coming in and out of our world.
SupaAFC

UK

#10 Aug 26, 2009
UFOs have nothing to do with evolution. Does the X Files have a forum?
The Dude

UK

#11 Aug 26, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me by my screen name and not my real name because I DON'T KNOW YOU LIKE THAT AND ME AND YOUR KIND DO NOT MIX!
Intelligent Designer(s) on 3 to 4 nautical mile wide space ships can be used as IMPORTATION evidence as shown in the strata/fossil layer in the millions of year’s intervals higher taxonomic creatures was appearing on planet earth and this is a strong argument for I.D.
This subject is in the right forum because evolutionist needs to see this and the evidence and show they are close minded when it comes to Intelligent Design being a science and taught in schools.
THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE and I’m using the scientific method and trying to figure out who are they and what are they doing coming in and out of our world.
Pretty lights in the sky is "hard evidence" that life was put on this planet by aliens from another planet?

Naw, I think that ALL life was magically poofed into being by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and the UFO's are piloted by Reticulans (aliens, originally created by the FSM) because they enjoy doing "scientific research" on deist Intelligent Design scientific researchers before they take out your liver which they'll have for dinner.

Just as good as your explanation, Curtis.
SupaAFC

UK

#12 Aug 26, 2009
Oh, I see. So if aliens exist that magically means evolution is false and Godidit?

This is still your "people make things so God made us" argument, only with aliens instead of people.

Lol, fail.
The Dude

UK

#13 Aug 26, 2009
And who made the aliens...?

Someone had to say it.

:-/

Level 3

Planet Earth

#14 Aug 26, 2009
The Dude wrote:
And who made the aliens...?
Someone had to say it.
:-/
Intelligent Designer(s)= INFINITE

Energy is neither created (beginning) or destroyed (end) it only changes from one form to another and the intelligent desinger(s) have the capabilities to do this.

E=MC^2 and Sir Issac Newtons Law

If you can’t handle REALITY then go check yourself into a psychiatric ward. I’m pretty sure Dogen would like to drug you up and experiment on you.

GOD SPEED!

Level 3

Planet Earth

#15 Aug 26, 2009
SupaAFC wrote:
Oh, I see. So if aliens exist that magically means evolution is false and Godidit?
This is still your "people make things so God made us" argument, only with aliens instead of people.
Lol, fail.
My law of Human Bio-Genesis alone destroys youR pseudo-science.

Now...GO OUT SIDE AND PLAY!
SupaAFC

UK

#16 Aug 26, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent Designer(s)= INFINITE
Energy is neither created (beginning) or destroyed (end) it only changes from one form to another and the intelligent desinger(s) have the capabilities to do this.
E=MC^2 and Sir Issac Newtons Law
If you can’t handle REALITY then go check yourself into a psychiatric ward. I’m pretty sure Dogen would like to drug you up and experiment on you.
GOD SPEED!
That does not answer The Dude's question. You are still claiming that because living creatures create things, be it people or extra-terrestrial, then it serves as evidence that we were created. Same argument, different dress.

Lousy logic, debunked billions of times, try something new for once.
SupaAFC

UK

#17 Aug 26, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
My law of Human Bio-Genesis alone destroys youR pseudo-science.
Now...GO OUT SIDE AND PLAY!
Your "law" has as much an impact on science as OotS did on WW1 (snicker). In that darned world called -reality-, Farce, there is no such thing as "Human biogenesis", "chemical evolution" or any other silly term you fundies make up.

Suck it up sunshine.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#18 Aug 26, 2009
Russian Navy UFO Records Say Aliens Love Oceans
Posted by MajorStar On August - 20 – 2009

“The Russian navy has declassified its records of encounters with unidentified objects technologically surpassing anything humanity ever built, reports Svobodnaya Pressa news website.”

“In one case in 1982, a group of military divers training at Baikal spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits. The encounter happened at a depth of 50 meters, and the divers tried to catch the strangers. Three of the seven men died, while four others were severely injured.“I think about underwater bases and say: why not? Nothing should be discarded,” says Vladimir Azhazha.“Skepticism is the easiest way: believe nothing, do nothing. People rarely visit great depths. So it’s very important to analyze what they encounter there”

>>>> http://ufoweek.com/2009/08/russian-navy-ufo-r...

Okay, it seems if these humanoid creatures was dressed in silvery suits this means they are analyzing and monitoring this planet/collecting samples of the ocean etc……

These creatures has been on the planet for at least 10,500 years and you would think that they are possibly fixing what humans are messing up on this planet. I also would like to add that these Intelligent Designer(s) should not be attempted to be captured because you see by the above post seven men was killed while several others was injured. THIS MEANS STAY AWAY FROM THEM and let them do what they do.

STOP TRYING TO CATCH INTELLIGENT DESINGER(S) PEOPLE AND JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE or if you persist just face the consequences of your actions for tampering with a force a million fold more advance then we are.

You have nothing you can tell them because they technology surpasses ours and last by me just talking to the majority of you and the schools I’ve been in, YOU ARE SO BROKEN FROM REALITY IT’S UN-REAL!

DROP YOUR PSEUDO-SCIENCE CALLED EVOLUTION 1ST. Accept TRUTH (GOD) and then start building and learning. This is the way it suppose to be.

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE, Don’t try and catch the Intelligent Designer(s) because this is a prime example of what could happen if you try and do this and if they wanted us dead by their technology they could of BLOWN us up by now………LEAVE THE INTELLIGENT DESINGER(S) ALONE AND JUST OBSERVE from a distance and you will learn more about their behavior.
ScienceRules

Plainfield, VT

#19 Aug 26, 2009
The Dude wrote:
Wrong forum? It is on the wrong planet.
ScienceRules

Plainfield, VT

#20 Aug 26, 2009
Infinite Force wrote:
<
KINDA FEEL LIKE MY AZZ LIVE IN THE DAMN TWILIGHT ZONE ........
Imagine how we feel.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#21 Aug 26, 2009
ScienceRules wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong forum? It is on the wrong planet.
Wrong planet? It is in the wrong galaxy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 80,001
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 hr ChromiuMan 163,781
News Intelligent design (Jul '15) 17 hr Dogen 571
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Sat ChromiuMan 222,780
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Fri River Tam 32,582
What's your religion? Fri Zog Has-fallen 4
Life started in Tennessee proof. Sep 15 Science4life 1
More from around the web