Seeing evolution is believing its cre...

Seeing evolution is believing its creative essence

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

alongcameaschnei der

Leominster, MA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
But I don’t want to delve into the depths of such heights. I want to reveal, down-to-earth the what and why of my cup runnething over so often.
The sunset with hues from infrared to ultra violet slowly in diminuendo until the closure of the dark ....
... when clear-sky panorama domed above contains perhaps some trillion scintillating twinkets telling of a time-of-light some billions-years ago just now to end the journey through the eonspace unto one’s eye.
An ocean storm: Wagnerian waves upon some rock-ridged shore ...
.... beyond, below in depths stirred only by the currents of the denizens dressed in such psychedelic diversity of configuration and even filigreed bioluminescence, but others mere transparencies alive .... where what you see creates your gasp, and even breathlessness or shout of “Holy Shit!!!!”
Talons-clasped, eagles on high that pinwheel-plummet (bonding? battling?) toward the earth .... yet other times alone, one flies and only tangent-touches surface of a lake and rises with talon-hooked fish ....
Transcontinental jet some six miles high some quiet night that glimmers into distance leaving one to thrill, to almost chill, to the phenomenon of some 300 of your specie-kind aloft in closured (not quite comfort, perhaps) conveyance across a continent in mere hours.
Symphony orchestra in full-frenzy of such an exponential synergy of sounds from hollow metal and wood with air blown through, and strings aquiver, and tinklings and poundings and all. Yet all congealing into such systematized sonics as to be mathematical per se ....and resulting even in one’s tears just to the beauty of the music, aside from amazement of the phenomenology of seeing the images in the sounds.
Add to the above the accoutrements of astoundment of the musical show, especially grand opera: the sets, lights, as well as the sounds: the astounding intricacy of orchestration‘s framework, the voices of a choir or chorus weaving harmonies, the lace-like linear of the soloist’s mezzo-soprano tremolo like an embroidered border of the whole astounding sonic tapestry.....
....or even just a gospel choir transported in their performance on the “basal-major-triad” variations ....
.... or just some haunting child’s voice singing solely ..... singing soul-ly ..
Yes, a child, a theater of such extravaganza, staging to be life’s performer and audience both. Such wonder in what, as a being, it was, is, will be, and represents. That, in itself, is “runneth-over” contemplation.
An elder nearing closing ....yet you see stage-lights still brilliant, deep within the eyes.... and one wonders where the program goes after the curtain falls.
And then there are the Technicolors of autumn. Clouds like “water-color” abstract movies ‘cross the sky. Monumental cities’ recent geometrics counter- pointed with the almost “exoskeleton” embellishment of older buildings.
Manufacturing machinery.
Medical scanners and systems.
Means of modern motion.
Means to provide motion by neural-prosthetic interface.
Man’s mind as, perhaps the ultimate “saltation”!!!
My cup runneth over so often. And I may weep even while I drive along. Or shout or gasp or hyperventilate as my response to the overwhelming ecstasy I experience.
Yet I am humbled. Awed. Indebted.
To something.
For I am so blessed in this time and place and person (me). To be so fully fed and fueled and sentient, aware, cognitive, and emotional as I am, I must somehow owe ....
It seems I must attribute all the above to some scope and dimension almost incomprehensible (yet so obvious) inherent, thus operant, within a miracle of intelligent evolution!!
To call that focus or centricity “God” is the usual. To envision and incorporate and genderize and ethnicize (“old white man with beard”)“God” seems to be the norm. But such a shame, such anthropomorphization of a cosmic systematology (or is it the ultimate heresy of worshipping one’s self-projection as the creator of the universe?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Frindly 84,081
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 9 min Rose_NoHo 3,367
No Evidence for Creation, a Global Flood, Tower... 20 min Dogen 65
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr ChristineM 164,976
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 223,190
Time 5 hr Beagle 5
Alabama people are the Anunnaki 17 hr Mrs parker science 1
More from around the web